It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Reality Set In for Paulites Yet? What Will You Do??

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Refering to the title of the thread: the only reality I see is the voting system being rigged, and votes not counted (ie. Iowa, Maine...)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
People still may not agree with this, because they may think it still matters. And in some cases it may, but I refuse to take part and vote for anyone other than RP. If he is not an option, I will not take part. At this point, I believe not taking part is the new showing up because if enough people refuse to vote, our voices will be heard. I know that's an oxymoron, but if there is nothing good to watch on tv.... you turn it off. And the more people that turn it off, the sooner the cable company realizes they need to offer more quality options.

I refuse and can't believe people still buy into this corrupt 'selection' system. Most accept the fact that the system is rigged, the world is run by bankers, the 1% decide everything because they throw money in every direction.... but then you go vote.... this makes no sense at all. That is the being a PAWN, nothing more, nothing less. You take part, but your 'taking part' is meaningless at best. It's a charade.

And some may say if we quit voting and taking part then they win, they will make and pass any law, regulation, policy that they want. THEY ALREADY DO! The fact is, we are going down. Everything they present as bills that don't pass is just a measuring stick, to see what they can get through at that time. If that collective bill doesn't get through, a new bill will be presented containing a portion of the bill that was rejected. It's called boiling the frog. People tend to notice when they are hit in the face, but if you continually step on toes and work your way up, people don't really mind. Couple that with the ungodly media and you have the boiling of america.

This is no longer a game of chess. It's a game of roulette. Probably more like High card and the deck is stacked.

Good luck to all. We all must make our own decisions and live with them, or die with them. I have made mine.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Only1King
Refering to the title of the thread: the only reality I see is the voting system being rigged, and votes not counted (ie. Iowa, Maine...)

I suspect this is nothing new, we are just more aware of it now. the entire system is corrupt in my opinion!

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Paul is in it to sell books. The others ... doesn't matter as they get slaughtered in the General. Of course Teabags will squawk at that but, well, their opinion on anything doesn't matter.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by EarthChilde

Thank you EarthChilde!

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
At the end of the day even though you say all your idiotic # about some dumb ass being a president. All the Smart people and people who want to rise, will vote for Ron Paul. Even with your fake ideas and thoughts about him being a Vice President. Dumb ass.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by psyop911

What is Romney you ask? He is the sock puppet who will likely take the republican nomination so come to terms with it. I'd like to see RP in the administration...sue me. 

By the way...have any of you ever looked up the definition (literally) of Santorum?? WOW!

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
First off.... Not the nominee? I'm still putting hope in the brokered convention. Also, for the Paulites who say "he has too much integrity, it can't happen" are putting their heads in the sand. He's 76 years old. He's not going to be in the congress next year. He is going the highest position possible to keep his message at the forefront. Why would he NOT be a member of a bad presidents cabinet? He's ALREADY a member of a very bad congress... he simply represents a strict, principled constitutional representative of the bad congress - just as he would be a strict, principled constitutional representative of the executive branch (which wields more power today than a congressman anyway). Paul as a secretary of the Treasury, or even Vice President would be much more useful than Paul the congressman.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I am certainly more liberal then conservative these days (The GOP having flushed my interest in the Clinton years), the only GOP ticket that would of taken my vote would of been Ron Paul as president. The lure to really see change in Washington would be just to much for me to resist. However barring some bizarre ATS worthy events shaping the world RP is not going to be running for the Oval. I loath the rest of the GOP candidates.
edit on 13-3-2012 by Helmkat because: is is not in

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by six67seven

I appreciate your sentiment, but a cable company operates for profit... the government does not. I think "they" want us to stay home on election day because they want us to give up. Regardless if we vote or not, their agenda will be realized.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
what will I do ...

keep...keeping on with the
plan to Ex-Patriot myself ...

think I wanna be on the outside
looking in when it all comes crumbling

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Why the discussion? The elections are rigged and have been for decades now at the very least.

/thread

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by matthewgraybeal

OP, All you have served to do here is look like RP's buddy who you have no faith in, but wish well. If you can deflate the faith in a candidate, by sewing again this "he has no chance" all the while expressing your distaste in other candidates with no expression of confidence for any of them then you are a psy-op or just an establishment puppet.

I am neither…and RP DOESN’T have a chance; do the math!

I would like to see Santorum/Gingrich or Gingrich/Santorum with RP as Sec of Treasury or another position within the administration. If Romney gets the nomination, I’d like to see Romney/RP because I don’t see Gingrich or Santorum getting the VP spot and we will instead get the blow-hard Chris Christie.

Our system works, the way to fix it has never been brought into the homes of the voters. The good old boys never encouraged us to learn it, so outta sight outta mind, and then voters feel futile and go back to their personal distractions.

It's not Common knowledge, the way to get a vote to work, is make sure you and your friends run the party, and then only then with publicly documenting it at every caucus do you have new blood in power, and voters properly represented by the untouched/unbought new blood. (Which is newly elected county level GOP/DEMS/INDY Delegates) Regular voters can become them, and that's the strategy.

Agreed…that’s a way to get the right people in office.

Cronyism, has a flipside it's called educated citizenry. Paul party took ALL of Las Vegas County Republican seats, because they learned it was the only way to matter, From The Paul campaign. It's going to happen, anywhere Paul has reached. That wasn't a fluke.

It is a fluke because the overwhelming majority of the country DOES NOT support RP and never has…that’s a fact.

If RP had a realistic foreign policy he may be a contender right now. Unfortunately for him, this is a point of contention for most.

Go sell your brand of BS somewhere else. DENY IGNORANCE

I’m not selling anything but you seem to be. It’s RP or the highway, right?

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by WiindWalker

I have a better idea. Instead of letting them tamper with the elections every year, how about this:

If Ron Paul loses the LEGIT way, then fine, this country is f'ed up and needs a wake-up call.

If Ron Paul loses because they cheated the election, I say we revolt. Enough of this $hit!

Life is good, but living in fear is NOT WORTH LIVING.

No offense but people who think like this are the ones who give Paulites a bad name and got Paul supporters on the DHS watch list.

Settle down! There will be no revolt over a Paul loss.

Besides, many of us would be in more fear with RP as POTUS because of his noninterventionist foreign policy.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by spoonbender

what will I do ...

keep...keeping on with the
plan to Ex-Patriot myself ...

think I wanna be on the outside
looking in when it all comes crumbling

RUN AWAY!!!

If the US economy crashes there won’t be a safe or stable place to run to, sir.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
So my question is, for the Paulites, IF RP takes the call as Romney or Santorum’s VP will you vote for the Republican ticket??

Conservatives got stuck with McCain as a nominee and many turned their backs and allowed Obama to get elected. Will this happen again, or have conservatives (specifically Paulites) learned their lesson after 3-1/2 years of Maxist radicals?? Will you do the right thing this time?? Will you give it the benefit of the doubt??

My view is this…

The country is on the brink of disaster. I held my nose and voted for Bush and I held my nose and voted for McCain. Once again, the conservative base hasn’t done enough to give us a candidate that fits the bill (presuming Romney gets the nomination…looks likely). In a perfect world this wouldn’t be the case, but DAMN PEOPLE…face the facts….RP is not going to be the nominee. Do YOU want 4 more years of Obama in lieu of RP??

i really don't get the bama hate.. we gotta get him out, gotta change things, we're going to hell in a handbasket..
didn't we hear the same with jr?

but we just keep going round and round in circles.. replace this guy with that guy.. ohh, same crap.
nothing will ever change in this broken system, the system needs to change.. cause your not really changing anything but the face of the puppet.
i do think the POTUS has a few idea's of his own that get implemented, but the majority of crap continues no matter who holds office.. unless you get some crazy outlaw in there (is that paul? i dunno, but i hoped)
you really think voting him out will just change all the bad crap going on over night?
geeze are we that dumb? we really can't see through this BS yet?

it'll be the same crap dish, only served up with a different smiley face. but we'll all eat it up thinking we did something for "change"

as much as i feel the POTUS is just a figure head.. i do kind of feel ron paul would kind of shake things up and be a little different from the status-quo. be a figure head.. but one that's much harder to muzzle.
unfortunately, i feel more that he'd just end up dying of "natural causes" if he ever did get elected. but like you say, that'll probably never happen.

and though i have no vote, i would never vote for romney or santorum, even backed by paul.. it's paul or bust..
i don't trust those two at all.. they seem so slimy to me (and i hate the fact they want to put medical marijuana users in jail and scrap those systems in place)
the way those two think is just so outdated IMO they really make me nervous and i'm not even american.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by TheDude2

i really don't get the bama hate.. we gotta get him out, gotta change things, we're going to hell in a handbasket..
didn't we hear the same with jr?

but we just keep going round and round in circles.. replace this guy with that guy.. ohh, same crap.

So you don’t see that Obama has run the country further into debt than all previous presidents combined? Interesting!

nothing will ever change in this broken system, the system needs to change.. cause your not really changing anything but the face of the puppet.
i do think the POTUS has a few idea's of his own that get implemented, but the majority of crap continues no matter who holds office.. unless you get some crazy outlaw in there (is that paul? i dunno, but i hoped)
you really think voting him out will just change all the bad crap going on over night?
geeze are we that dumb? we really can't see through this BS yet?

it'll be the same crap dish, only served up with a different smiley face. but we'll all eat it up thinking we did something for "change"

as much as i feel the POTUS is just a figure head.. i do kind of feel ron paul would kind of shake things up and be a little different from the status-quo. be a figure head.. but one that's much harder to muzzle.

So the POTUS is just a puppet who can’t get anything done but if it was RON PAUL then things would be different?
Do you hear how silly that sounds?

and though i have no vote, i would never vote for romney or santorum, even backed by paul.. it's paul or bust..
i don't trust those two at all.. they seem so slimy to me (and i hate the fact they want to put medical marijuana users in jail and scrap those systems in place)
the way those two think is just so outdated IMO they really make me nervous and i'm not even american.

Yes, those two guys are antiquated! In the NEW America that you’d like to create, drug use will be the norm, right?

The reasons many want to vote for RP are funny! I bet 20% of his base only supports him because of his stance on legalizing or decriminalizing drugs!

edit on 13-3-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by FeatherofMaat
reply to post by seabag

Paul is in it to sell books. The others ... doesn't matter as they get slaughtered in the General. Of course Teabags will squawk at that but, well, their opinion on anything doesn't matter.

I'm not sure who is more of an idiot, you are Seabiscut. If you knew anything about Ron Paul, you would know he is not in it for money and certainly not to sell books but I can tell you this, people like me will enjoying seeing people like you get everything you have earned...from a distance mind you.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
What happened to this all mighty tea party that used to hold Ron and Rand Paul in such high regard?? Where are the tea party Congressman that were just elected and there Public support for RP as Pres?? I dont see it. The whole Tea Party deal was to get Constitutional Conservatives in Congress to garner more Power to get the RP agenda moving. The question of whether RP could get anything through Congress is a good one and worth merit. As far as supporting Obama again or any of the other Candidates on the Republican side is Suicidal if you ask me. I don't quite understand the concept of "he has no chance so you MUST have another choice" crowd. So, what is the alternative?? The only other choice is Riot in the streets but Americans are too lazy for a Major Riot. LOL. TPTB know this and its just a BIG Chess game to them anyway. I am sure they all laugh at how stupid the American populace has become in such a short time and I am sure they are quite happy with the rapid decline of American Principals and Fortitude, the Grand Human Experiment has worked especially in regards to drugging the American public and partially the whole world. Clinton (TPTB) knew what they were doing when they passed the law to allow Prescription Drugs Companies to Commercialize there Drugs to the American public. It used to be the Doctors job to prescribe drugs and not the patient to go to the Doctor and ASK for a drug they saw on the TV. That was a HUGE move to control the masses if you ask me.

Anyway, the one who seeks OutKast (again, Big Boi is probably a Pimp and Andre3000 is doing Shick Razor commercials), your input is always so positive that you inspire me to like Ron Paul even more. I appreciate that.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by OptimusSubprime
reply to post by six67seven

Regardless if we vote or not, their agenda will be realized.

That's my point. Look, this is just a ride that will end in another revolution, or worse. Unfortunately we have a long way to go and if people think it's going to get better anytime soon, they are sorely mistaken.... and dreaming.

Regardless if we vote or not, their selection will be realized... understand this, they will soon make certain that we don't have a vote. Most likely this is already the case. But play along if you'd like. It doesn't make a difference to me one way or the other and I'm sure 'they' feel the same.

Like I said earlier... good luck to all.

One more thing. The fact that the populace is so braindead makes this all possible. There are plenty of idiots out there completing the job for the elite. Nail... meet coffin

One more thing. You have to opt out, by not voting. Destabilization of power is the name of the game. And yes I understand it's a dream because the idiots and the (non-race related) minorities get what they want and speak for the masses.

edit on 13-3-2012 by six67seven because: GO RP

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join