It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newest Ron Paul comments as to the latest voter fraud

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Republican presidential candidate Ron Paul (R-Texas) spoke with reporter, after a rally with supporters in Springfield, Mo.
Video by PoliticMo - www.youtube.com...
Ron Paul is America's leading voice for limited, constitutional government, low taxes, free markets, sound money, and a pro-America foreign policy.

It is so clear vote fraud is taking place it is not funny.. From Dead people, to more votes cast than registered, just on and on.. But still.. to not vote and participate would have not brought this into the light. They could easily rig it without so many participating. That is why it is still important to vote and watch the vote.. www.watchthevote2012.com...

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
However this all turns out for the race, he has been the only one calling things like they are. From the Fed to the Wars to the latest evidence making voter fraud within the GOP something considerably more than wild theory, his greatest strength is his honesty.

It's hard to continue seeing anything redeemable about the Republican party when they're working so hard to destroy one of their own people. It's just a shame and making sure Obama has as little work to do as possible. This infighting and cannibalism will have done most of it already.

He's also been the only one to stay out of the gutter... I really don't recall hearing Ron Paul go after the others the way they all make a full time job of doing to each other.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by LedaOhio

Wow...I've never seen Ron Paul so irritated and unhinged....I think the old man is cracking.

You can't, as the candidate, claim you are losing because the party is cheating...the man doesn't think before he talks...he has no filter.

Here is the problem with him thinking big crowds equal votes. A lot of his big crowds are occuring when he is on college campuses. The problem with college kids is that they either aren't registered to vote, and if they are, they are registered back in their home town. When a Caucus is on a Tuesday night, a college kid is going to travel back to their home town to vote. When it is on a Saturday, a college kid isn't going to miss out on the biggest party night to go home and vote. And I doubt any of them know that they can vote Absentee.

But if Ron Paul himself is coming out saying he is being cheated by the same party he is running to represent...well it looks like he is finally admitting that his chances are getting smaller and smaller.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

No -- he's being cheated. And the US has the nerve to tell Russia their elections are rigged...And I say to myself "what a wonderful world"......

There's an even better thread on here about it - let me see if I can find it.

Here it is -
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 12-3-2012 by Maluhia because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

Wow...I've never seen Ron Paul so irritated and unhinged....I think the old man is cracking.

You can't, as the candidate, claim you are losing because the party is cheating...the man doesn't think before he talks...he has no filter.

Here is the problem with him thinking big crowds equal votes. A lot of his big crowds are occuring when he is on college campuses. The problem with college kids is that they either aren't registered to vote, and if they are, they are registered back in their home town. When a Caucus is on a Tuesday night, a college kid is going to travel back to their home town to vote. When it is on a Saturday, a college kid isn't going to miss out on the biggest party night to go home and vote. And I doubt any of them know that they can vote Absentee.

But if Ron Paul himself is coming out saying he is being cheated by the same party he is running to represent...well it looks like he is finally admitting that his chances are getting smaller and smaller.

When you see what is going on and you understand what Ron Paul has said and still (30+yrs) saying makes complete sense, you will never be swayed by lies the others throw at you. No amount of darkness can over take a single flame of truth..

Every thing they have tried to throw at Paul has been debunked completely.. Ever notice how it is always an article and never something from his own lips? They hash up so-called truths he wrote 20yrs ago and nothing actually showing him saying it..

When you see someone smearing Ron.. Google who ever it is and add "exposed" and you will see they haven't a foot to stand on. Here is a perfect example of a SLIME BALL doing just that:

I say.. Let's talk about his huge skeleton FIRST and clear that up before he is allowed to run his mouth on national (propaganda) news

This also applies to all the other candidates running "exposed insert name*. There's a plethora of skeletons coming from their own lips and never any of Ron..

The only lobbyist he has is "WE" the people and the Military. His followings are circling the block from over flowing crowds to what ever venue he reserves.. The enthusiasm of those understanding the truth of his words is unlike any other.

And the main reason he has such a large young crowd following him is because young people get their news from online and have seen the facts and NOT what Murdoch's Talmud Vision Shredder spews to people unwilling to realize it is complete and total propaganda for the same war mongers making billion in private no-bid contracts and bank bailouts that have turned the govt into their revolving door. They go from CEO lobbyist to law makers. They call Ron Paul Dr. NO! on the Hill because that is what he always says to Lobbyist..

Look at the men behind Obama for instance.. Zrbigniew (www.youtube.com...), Holdren etc.. They all hold psychopathic views that should alarm everyone..

Try to find one video of Ron saying something as horrible as the wealth of info on those against him..

I'll wait..

edit on 12-3-2012 by LedaOhio because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Maluhia

No -- he's being cheated. And the US has the nerve to tell Russia their elections are rigged...And I say to myself "what a wonderful world"......

HITlary.. I mean Hillary has some nerve don't she? Russia held their entire election process on live webcams and on paper ballots with NO lobbyist.. I think it is safe to say.. It sure the hell is better than our method!

Hitlary and ilk, finance chaos at the election and make sure to have their OWNED media there to film specific things and if they can't.. Not a prob! They will completely fake mayhem on their war room CNN stage Set. like here:
www.youtube.com...

*shaking head*

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

I watched the clip here carefully after I'd been in the gym hearing him speak at this event and I didn't hear anything like unhinged. He sounds frustrated and mad with some real self imposed limitations on what he'll just spout off with, compared to others who never hesitate to let fly whatever dim idea comes to mind.

He did seem a bit annoyed toward the end with reporters asking questions which even I was thinking were deliberately set to bait him. I thought he did well in not taking it.

I don't know about anyone else who was there...but I'll absolutely be at the caucus. With luck, I'll have a few registered voters along to carpool and improve the numbers just a bit.

top topics

join