It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some Sounds...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I have been recording some scratch tracks, ideas for new song to use with the band.

I would really love to hear opinions and critique! I don't know if we are allowed to post our own music, but I won't promote my band. I played both guitar parts in all of the songs, and I also recorded the guitars and sang for the third song (which I don't really enjoy all that much). Hope you guys can dig these!

snd.sc...

snd.sc...

snd.sc...

Again, I hope that I am not in violation of T&C, I just want some feedback from our friends here at ATS. For those interested, I played out of a Fender Jaguar HH for the first track, a Fender Highway One Tele during the second, and the HH again for the third.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   
I like all of these a lot. You all have a nice sound. All the parts, for the most part, fit together well. I also like your voice.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
is that a combination of live and computer? that sounds really good. I like the vocals too. sounds cleans. I'm an aspiring artist as well.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by hollyjo

Thanks a lot! I know exactly what you are talking about, however, seeing as to how they are just scratch, I didn't care to change it haha. Thank you for the input!

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by nrd101

Yeah, the drums had to be mapped in logic pro because micing a set just takes forever and isnt really productive unless you are recording your full length or an EP in which you want your organic sound to prevail. The chorus on the third song sounds a bit messed up due to the fact that we simply doubled up the same vocal track, and if you have the exact same frequencies, notes & pitch overlapping, it sounds very bad. Something I won't do again.

top topics

join