It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Wave Of Resignation (Part V): The New Bandwagon!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by HazyChestNutz
Benjamin Fulford just put up a new post. Someone make a thread D:

Anyone heard of the Kong Kong blondes?

Apparently the best hackers in the world. (some say they may not be even human)

I suspect they are directly connected with Anonymous.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by galactictuan

Never heard of them. What have they hacked/done?

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
So many huge things are changing under our feet that we have gotten used to the vibration on our rubber soles.

Take a moment and really listen to the voice inside you. Look at all that's changed in a year, in two, in ten!

Everything is changing, and this story, among others are really starting to prove that our collective consciousness is in a BIG transition.

Woe to them who take advantage of anyone once we learn to harness the power of US!

Bright days ahead!

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Gab1159

More mass resignations of bankers ...

Why do I get the persistent mental image of rats scurrying for cover?

This is not good news.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
all I can think of is the mother ship is currently being equipped and occupied. Why do y'all think the space station was built?

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Gab1159

Might be good news, but I wonder what these guys "close of contract settlements" are? .....Gotta be 7-9 figures, dontcha think?

S&F&
...Great work!

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Sorry if this has been posted before but it looks like a number of congress members are leaving too:

www.politico.com...

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by mustangill
all I can think of is the mother ship is currently being equipped and occupied. Why do y'all think the space station was built?

If that is the case they will surely ruin the next planet they are going to. Those pigs would cannibalize one another by the time they reach it imo

what the ship would look like "oink oink"

edit on 12-3-2012 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daughter2
Sorry if this has been posted before but it looks like a number of congress members are leaving too:

www.politico.com...

No this is news to me! Thanks for posting

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Sailor Sam

ive had the pleasure of working in one of those deep underground military bases . scary how big & thats just the bit i saw . plenty of building going on underground around the world & lots of dry food etc etc being stocked up you just gotta wonder eh look up denver airport weird murals

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by geobro

Interesting! What did you do there?

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Interesting stuff here bro, I have been following your thread here and there and I would like to say thank you for all the great work you’re doing! I have a question I noticed that the graphical portion of the data only shows last year and this year, question is how common/uncommon are these numbers on a wider range of years? Thank you and o yea S&F.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by trust_no_one

I have done a bit of studying on defaulting situations... IMF loans and such... means their going to have to start following the guidelines of SAP's if they are not already that usually means adopting 'democratic' values and 'open free trade liberalization' economic policies but in more drastic situations it means selling state assets and infrastructure.

Sounds exactly like what I'm reading in The Shock Doctrine. I was just thinking about this economic crap(make me head hurt) and if the kinds of crap the IMF and other banking cartel organizations pulled in the book were happening now and you articulated the thought also.

Anyone smart enough to enlighten? Is this Chicago School of Economics crap being handed to Greece? Thanks, Uncle Milty, you bastard. The book is dated a bit, like talking about how South Africa got screwed in the 90's when apartheid "ended" and the back room deals they had to cut that essentially gave them no power, power in title only as the money stayed in the same hands. Can these back room deals still happen in this day and age?

Gods how I hate trying to understand all the facets of money and how it works. Bloody useless concept, if you ask me.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLoony

The pollution that's helped melt the ice caps, that has made the oceans more acidic, plus the CO2 in the air and water is at one of its highest, plus the sun has slowly been increasing in size. These four factors alone will explain why temperature have been 20-30 degrees above normal. There could be something drastic that could happen that would tilt the pot for the worst, all it would take is a plague to start a domino effect that could destroy the world, at least surface of it anyway, hence the rush to build underground shelters and networks, but they only build that for them and not us, we are not a factor in their equation to save life when it comes to such a disaster! As I have preached for many years is ,"No matter where you are, you should plan and expect the worst, should our atmosphere get blown of tomorrow, most if not all would perish except those underground or in space and then what would the plan be? We should be building mass complicated structures to save humanity should this bull# accidentally happen!

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by angellicview

im a painter you would be suprised the places that job can take you .not a job a lot of people like or can do properly one day you can be working in a castle the next a house jumping with fleas from a womans 15 cats . long time b4 men had raised one stone above another .or had clothes on there back or had a language to talk in there was a painter going about his work lol

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mosthated718bx
Interesting stuff here bro, I have been following your thread here and there and I would like to say thank you for all the great work you’re doing! I have a question I noticed that the graphical portion of the data only shows last year and this year, question is how common/uncommon are these numbers on a wider range of years? Thank you and o yea S&F.

I had the exact same question, I did some research and posted my findings here

Massive Wave of Resignations (Addendum to Main Thread)
edit on 13-3-2012 by LordOfArcadia because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   

plus the CO2 in the air and water is at one of its highest,
reply to post by Abduct3d

just correcting your info. Actually the earth had much higher concentrations of CO2 millions of years ago. but i agree with you: hope for the best, but prepare for the worst

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
The Illuminati is trying set up the new world order (one world government, one world currency) , its coming people its coming!!!

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
this is all very disconcerting. my personal theory is that the NWO is not just a New World Order, but a NEW WORLD. Those privileged enough to be in the know are preparing for that big event that will change everything. rats leaving a sinking ship is a good analogy.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by sam_inc

It might seem like that, but maybe they are being forced out of power too. Who knows, looks interesting regardless.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join