It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Wave Of Resignation (Part V): The New Bandwagon!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+71 more 
posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Hello ATS!

I'm back with a new update of the massive wave of resignations that is currently happening around the world. This might just be the biggest thread on the subject yet, as this week was just too intense.

Quickly, I am going to link my previous threads on the subject:

Massive Wave Of Resignation From Top Level Bankers. The Elite Are Loosing Their Grip or/and SHTF (Part I)

Massive Wave Of Resignations (Part II): More Fuel To The Fire, Arrests And Forced Resignations In Full Effect

Massive Wave Of Resignation (Part III): Momentum Building Up, Eleven Bankers Resign Today (Feb 27th)

Massive Wave Of Resignation (Part IV): It's Not Slowing Down!

If you are new to the topic, let me explain briefly what is happening. Since mid-January/early February, there is a massive wave of resignation coming from top level public figures (not necessarily the biggest of the big shots, but still big enough to be of concern/interest). We are seeing an odd amount of people leaving their office in all domains: banking, politics, economics, corporate, and etc. There are two theories that I think are the most valid:

1) Rats leaving a sinking ship: Either a big economic collapse is about to happen and they are leaving before it does, or a false-flag is coming our way.

2) The "good guys" are finally scaring the "bad guys" away: these resignations have been predicted by many geo-political analysts such as Benjamin Fulford, LaRouche, David Wilcock, and others.

3) Nothing to see here, move along: I can't believe this theory anymore

So what happened this week that makes it a big one?

Well first of all, American Kabuki's list says we are now down at 254 resignations. If you remember well, two weeks ago, we were at 81 resignations. That means that within 2 weeks, there have been 173 resignations. Not all of these resignations come from CEO's, but the grand majority of them come from high enough executives. Also, please note that this list only shows resignations linked to the financial/banking industry.

This time I won't be listing all the resignations like I did last week, there are simply too many. Instead, I will be listing here the most important ones I can find. Please mods, do not delete any of these links, as there are a lot of broken links on the American Kabuki's list that will be fixed here. Thanks

(I will have to break this thread in multiple posts because of the character limit. Go through the entire thread, as there will be many more information after this list)

3/04/12 (KOREA) Hana Financial Chairman to Step Down

Kim Seung-yu, chairman of Hana Financial Group Inc. and one of the most prominent figures in the history of South Korean finance, said Sunday he will step down from the post later this month, ending a career in which he built a small institution into the nation's second-largest financial holding company by assets.

3/05/12 (SAUDI ARABIA) Al Rajhi Bank CEO Abdullah bin Sulaiman Al Rajhi has resigned

The bank's board of directors met here yesterday and accepted Al-Rajhi's resignation, an official statement said, adding that he would continue as a member of the bank's board of directors.

3/06/12 (JAMAICA) Jamaica’s Financial Services Commission (FSC), Executive director Rohan Barnett, has resigned the position, the Ministry of Finance, Planning and the Public Service announced this afternoon.

Executive director of Jamaica’s Financial Services Commission (FSC), Rohan Barnett, has resigned the position, the Ministry of Finance, Planning and the Public Service announced this afternoon. His resignation takes effect on March 30.

3/07/12 (GERMANY) Deutsche Bank Supervisory Board Wants 2 Executives To Resign

Deutsche Bank AG's (DB) supervisory board wants executive board members Hugo Baenziger and Hermann-Josef Lamberti to resign, German tabloid Bild reports in a pre-release...

3/07/12 (UNITED ARAB EMIRATES) Dubai Mercantile Exchange announced Thomas Leaver will step down as CEO

The Dubai Mercantile Exchange (DME) today announced Thomas Leaver will step down from his role as chief executive officer.

3/07/12 (UK) Goldman Sachs (GSI) Christopher French, David Wildermuth and Matthew Westerman resign from board

Goldman Sachs is reshuffling the board of directors that oversees its UK-based subsidiary, with four senior executives stepping down from their board-level roles, including investment banking rainmaker Yoel Zaoui.

3/07/12 (FRANCE) Société Générale Private Banking, Daniel Truchi is to step down as head of Société Générale Private Banking

Confirming recent media speculation, Daniel Truchi is to step down as head of Société Générale Private Banking as part of wide-ranging changes at the top of the firm. He will be replaced by Jean-François Mazaud, the Paris-headquartered firm said.

3/08/12 (UK) B&CE CEO Brian Griffiths is to retire later this year

B&CE chief executive Brian Griffiths is to retire later this year and will be replaced by director Patrick Heath-Lay. Griffiths, who has led the organisation for 10 years, will leave in September.

3/09/12 (MONGOLIA) Mongol Bank President Submits Resignation

Mongol Bank President A. Batsukh submitted his resignation letter to Speaker of Parliament D. Demberel at the end of last month. He described his reason for resigning as a “lack of support by Parliament.” Daily newspapers reported that high-profile politicians pressured Batsukh to resign from his post.

3/09/12 (Côte d’Ivoire) Banque Central des Etats d’Afrique de l’Ouest (BCEAO) The Ivorian governor of the multi-billion dollar West Africa Francophone bank, Philippe-Henry Dacoury-Tabley, resigned his post.

The Ivorian governor of the multi-billion dollar West Africa Francophone bank and a crony of the embattled Laurent Gbagbo, has been forced to resign his post. A statement issued in Dakar on Saturday evening by the Banque Central des Etats d’Afrique de l’Ouest or Bceao, said Philippe-Henry Dacoury-Tabley’s resignation resulted from pressure from the region’s leaders.

Know that these are the "best" resignations that happened this week, in the banking industry. Visit American Kabuki's list if you want more!
edit on 11-3-2012 by Gab1159 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
3/09/12 (UK) Barclays CEO John Varley who steps down in March after seven years at the top job

British bank Barclays is expected on Tuesday to name American Bob Diamond, one of the world's highest paid bankers, as its new chief executive who will take charge next year, reports said.Diamond, estimated to be worth around 95 million pounds (145 million dollars, 115 million euros), will succeed John Varley who steps down in March after seven years at the top job, the Times and Financial Times dailies said.He is currently head of investment banking division, Barclays Capital, which pulled in huge profits in the first six months of this year.

I have recently discovered a new website that provides many more links to the ongoing resignations, this time focusing more on the corporate and political side (as American Kabuki's already covering the banking part).

Here's the link, it is from a Facebook page:
Facebook: Global Mass Resignations

Now this page is extremely complete, so I won't be going through all of the list (it's actually bigger than American Kabuki's). As with everything else, there are some meaningless resignations, and there are some very big ones.

According to this page there are 66 government resignations, 92 from big companies and corporations and up to 35 arrests and active investigations. It is very interesting to see that these resignations aren't simply happening on the banking/financial side of our world. It is even more exciting to see what I would consider a lot of PUBLIC arrests (how many more arrests and investigations are happening behind-the-scene?).

Another thing: the Pope. There have been rumors about the Pope and a possible resignation later this summer. I have read 3-4 articles on the subject, but I thought these RumorMillNews post resumed the situation in a great way:

Rumors And Speculations On Pope Resignation Later This Summer

This is a 5 part post, the 4 other parts are at the bottom of the page.

So let's get graphical!

Here are some interesting visuals of the ongoing resignations:

Resignations separated in months:

By general location:

By countries:

By banks:

Source: News-US.jp

So that's pretty much it. I feel this week has been the most intense yet, and it goes with what a lot of people have been saying: the momentum should only grow, and it shouldn't stop.

I think it's pretty evident now that this is not a "nothing to see here, move along folks" type of situation, as we are seeing a lot of important people from many different sectors resigning all at once. Once again, not all these resignations have something behind them, because as some people pointed out, lots of bankers are waiting for their yearly bonuses to leave office.

I'm not sure if I've covered everything I wanted to, if I did forget something I will update further down the comment section.

So let's see what this week will bring, if the momentum will keep on building. I would expect that, as Greece defaulted Friday and many people are waiting for tomorrow to see if it's gonna crash or not. There are possibilities that Greece could burst the derivative bubble, which would create a great economic recession for the whole world (if not a total blow up of the global financial system). Is this what they have been resigning for? Not to be part of the great global crash? Next week looks promising!

Thoughts?
edit on 11-3-2012 by Gab1159 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
thanks for the recent upload it is much appreciated as always

ive been researching the witch-hunts in Europe as well as current day africa for a university class and as you mentioned the momentum is only growing it reminded me how i learned in two german cities they continued the witch hunt until there was only one women left in two different city/towns killing the other 1000 other innocent people

fairly different situation here... unfortunate these bankers are just leaving the scene but even if there is only one left in each town that would still be too many

anyways again, thanks for the post, ive been following the greek story as well, i heard from seperate sourced they were supposed to default within hours (a couple days ago) but i guess they got bailed out again to delay meltdown a tiny bit longer... how long do they have till they reach the next debt ceiling now?

how long are we all betting that this will go on for? are there many other possible explanations than the greek incident, these are very peculiar goings on...

edit on 11-3-2012 by trust_no_one because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Here we have 'UK Prepares for Euro Collapse'

www.activistpost.com...

Warning from BBC and others.

TextThe BBC reports on the UK government’s issuance of the warning that EURO collapse is next: Security: UK ‘must plan for euro collapse’ Ministers should draw up plans to deal with a break-up of the eurozone “as a matter of urgency”, a committee of MPs and peers has warned.

The joint committee on the government’s National Security Strategy (NSS) said the full or partial collapse of the single currency was “plausible”. It said political unrest and a rise in economic migrant numbers could result. “Long-term security” is at the heart of foreign policy thinking, the government said in response. The committee, whose members include ex-MI5 director general Baroness Manningham-Buller, said economic instability could leave the UK “unable to defend itself”.

It added that governments across the EU could be forced to cut defence spending if the instability were to continue. “International economic problems could lead to our allies having to make considerable cuts to their defence spending, and to an increase in economic migrants between EU member states, and to domestic social or political unrest,” it said. And, while the committee welcomed the government’s decision to publish the NSS alongside the 2010 Strategic Defence and Security Review, it said that “a clear over-arching strategy” had not yet emerged. Committee chairman and former Labour foreign secretary Margaret Beckett said: “A good strategy is realistic, is clear on the big questions, and guides choices. This one does not.

“We need a public debate on the sort of country we want the UK to be in future and whether our ambitions are realistic, given how much we are prepared to spend.” [...] The committee said that in an era of “diminished resources”, the UK would have to take on a more “partnership-dependent” role in world affairs. It stated: “We believe it is totally unrealistic not to expect any diminution in the UK’s power and influence in the medium and long term.” In response, a government spokesman said ministers remained vigilant and regularly took stock of “the changing global environment” and threats to the UK’s security. BBC Alexander Higgins is a Senior NJ ASP.Net Developer. If you want the latest buzz, analysis, and news without the snooze, visit his comprehensive work at Alexander Higgins Blog.

and

TextZero Hedge reports on what the consequences of the Greek default. Greece Has Defaulted: Here Is Where We Stand After reading this, everyone should have a fairly good grasp of what happened not only today, but ever since the great (and quite endless) European financial crisis took center stage, and what to look forward to next…

edit on 11-3-2012 by quedup because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
can someone clarify to me... did Greece really outright default this time? (worse than the other times)

i mean i guess it's usually worse every time you default... but did they not get bailed out this time?

a reliable friend had told be they did get another bailout anyways but i havnt personally seen anything on it yet...

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by trust_no_one
thanks for the recent upload it is much appreciated as always

ive been researching the witch-hunts in Europe as well as current day africa for a university class and as you mentioned the momentum is only growing it reminded me how i learned in two german cities they continued the witch hunt until there was only one women left in two different city/towns killing the other 1000 other innocent people

fairly different situation here... unfortunate these bankers are just leaving the scene but even if there is only one left in each town that would still be too many

anyways again, thanks for the post, ive been following the greek story as well, i heard from seperate sourced they were supposed to default within hours (a couple days ago) but i guess they got bailed out again to delay meltdown a tiny bit longer... how long do they have till they reach the next debt ceiling now?

how long are we all betting that this will go on for? are there many other possible explanations than the greek incident, these are very peculiar goings on...

Actually, Greece really defaulted last Friday, it's just not fully announced in the media yet.

CNBC: Greece Default Is Official; Insurance Payouts Triggered

The announcement comes from the ISDA which has the authority to declare who defaults and who doesn't, so it's pretty official by now. What it is not is a bankruptcy, though I'm pretty 100% sure this is not the end of the Greece soap opera. With all the derivatives and leverage and what not, I think the crisis is being down-played right now. I wouldn't be surprised if Greece goes bankrupt in the coming weeks/months.

I wish they would do the same thing as Iceland did.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
nice find well researched makes you wonder wtf is going on rumours of arrests etc . foundation x on you tube? when you realise that the banking sector in the uk city of london is not part of the uk the city of westminster is the real area of the peoples administration .i remember reading somewhere years ago that we are going to wake up one day to find that tptb have vanished to leave us plebs to our fate .makes ou wonder eh star to you

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   

can someone clarify to me... did Greece really outright default this time? (worse than the other times)

i mean i guess it's usually worse every time you default... but did they not get bailed out this time?

a reliable friend had told be they did get another bailout anyways but i havnt personally seen anything on it yet...

Here's your answer.

TextRT reports: Moody’s: Greece has defaulted Moody’s Investors Service considers Greece to have defaulted per its default definitions. The announcement comes despite Athens reaching a deal with private creditors for a bond exchange that will shave €107 billion from its €350 billion debt. [...] Eventually, the overall cost to bondholders, based on the present net value of the debt, will be at least 70 per cent of the investment, Moody’s explained. “According to Moody’s definitions, this exchange represents a ‘distressed exchange,’ and therefore a debt default,” the US rating firm said. “This is because (i) the exchange amounts to a diminished financial obligation relative to the original obligation, and (ii) the exchange has the effect of allowing Greece to avoid payment default in the future.”

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Yeah, you could call that a kind of bailout. This "deal" steals a lot of sovereignty to Greece so they don't go bankrupt. This is probably the only thing that can keep Greece from crashing, but it won't last for long imo.

They will have to cut more jobs and make drastic salary reductions. Even though they will probably have a significant debt reduction, the lost of economic assets is just too much of a deal-breaker to "fix" Greece imo.

Maybe someone can clarify the situation better, I'm still trying to fully understand the situation...

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I have three simple questions:

1 - Is this resignation behavior normal? I understand that people have to retire sometime in their life, but is this a deviation/normal?

2 - What are these people going to do once they resign? They've got plenty of money and friends. I don't think they'll decide to fill up some retirement community in Florida for the rest of their lives.

3- Probably the most important question: Why are they resigning? Is this part of some massive unspoken regime change? Are we going to see a bunch of dictator-like people stepping in for them? Are they resigning because of an as of yet unforeseeable catastrophic event?

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by questforevidence
I have three simple questions:

1 - Is this resignation behavior normal? I understand that people have to retire sometime in their life, but is this a deviation/normal?

2 - What are these people going to do once they resign? They've got plenty of money and friends. I don't think they'll decide to fill up some retirement community in Florida for the rest of their lives.

3- Probably the most important question: Why are they resigning? Is this part of some massive unspoken regime change? Are we going to see a bunch of dictator-like people stepping in for them? Are they resigning because of an as of yet unforeseeable catastrophic event?

No.3 Is the six billion dollar question but I'd keep an eye on them Bunkers if I were you. The Dominoes are beginning to tumble.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Gab1159

thanks for the answers and replies quedup and Gab1159

i also wish they would do what iceland has done... but i guess their government has been taken over by the European Union and is no longer representative to the greek people.

I have done a bit of studying on defaulting situations... IMF loans and such... means their going to have to start following the guidelines of SAP's if they are not already

that usually means adopting 'democratic' values and 'open free trade liberalization' economic policies but in more drastic situations it means selling state assets and infrastructure... Greece sure does have a lot of nice historic sites to put on the international market im sure a lot of the global powers would be interested in... that and area's to build military bases.

anyways real question is then what does this mean? well Italy especially will probably crumble soon now, they are a huge economy that has been on rocing on the fence of economic collapse and cant really handle any more bailouts to its Mediterranean neighbour.

Portugal, Italy Ireland, Greece Spain all in economic trouble already as im sure most people are familiar with the term EURO PIIGS

anyways if greece is officially defaulting (again? or worse this time? still not bankrupt...) im sure the ripple effect will hit those countries and a Euro collapse seems imminent as the activist post article says...

and now that the FED has been audited we know it has huge investments in European banks so im sure the ripple will be felt in north America soon enough as well

good thing this stuff hasnt hit mainstream news yet... jesus though # could be goin down soon i guess

a friend was asking me a week or so ago how long it would take for everything to go down...

my guess as i came to understand from research i had done about 6 months ago is once its mainstream... greece goes down... europe goes down, ripple spreads and its international in or within a week?

what do you guys think? could we be seeing another bank holiday as there was in the 30's soon...?

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I don't know, I just keep an eye and try to understand best I can but it's a complicated situation alright - I'd guess by end of March we'll see the beginning or another system - whether that will be for the good, remains to be seen.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I don't know about all you guys but I feel that we really need to spread the word about all of this so that:
1) when it does start going mainstream people won't completely freak out and
2) they finally start to understand how unreliable and willing the MSM is to intentionally keeping us in the dark.
The truth is out there and people like the OP are doing the work to bring it all together. If MSM continues to keep their head up their ass through all of this and into the future--The more people we have knowing they can dig for truth too the more people will wake up.

Also, I read that if the pope is indeed stepping down it will be on his 85th B-day the middle of April 2012.

Is it true now there is even some media stepping down? Or maybe that was just an unrelated matter....
edit on 11-3-2012 by awakendhybrid because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I notice the bank of scotland(named in the many trillion dollar scam, has the fifth highest reignations world wide....
This may also be worth doing is comparing the banks named in the various past scandals etc, and matching the resignations.....
I think a lot of money laundering went on at big bank levels during the lean period...where the criminals had the only money for the banks to grab a piece of to keep them solvent.........thus well see some of these still come to light.....

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Gab1159

Where are the freaking lawsuits or convictions???

Not 1 name you listed will most people know

Still no bankers jailed yet

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by awakendhybrid
I don't know about all you guys but I feel that we really need to spread the word about all of this so that:
1) when it does start going mainstream people won't completely freak out and
2) they finally start to understand how unreliable and willing the MSM is to intentionally keeping us in the dark.
The truth is out there and people like the OP are doing the work to bring it all together. If MSM continues to keep their head up their ass through all of this and into the future--The more people we have knowing they can dig for truth too the more people will wake up.

Also, I read that if the pope is indeed stepping down it will be on his 85th B-day the middle of April 2012.

Is it true now there is even some media stepping down? Or maybe that was just an unrelated matter....
edit on 11-3-2012 by awakendhybrid because: (no reason given)

I agree and can't understand why it's not already on the front page with 19 flags??????????????????

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by SuperTripps
reply to post by Gab1159

Where are the freaking lawsuits or convictions???

Not 1 name you listed will most people know

Still no bankers jailed yet

There are ongoing lawsuits and investigations. Visit the Facebook link to see the links.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   
I havent read all your other threads , but can you give me a summary on why this would be important to us? Why are they resigning , is anything public about the resignations? What exactly is gained by them resigning?

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Gab1159

Two weeks ago it was 116 resignations worldwide.......

whats the number now?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join