It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant UFO and Anomilies Around SUN

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by JizzyMcButter
Thanks for the post. Original video credit is to BeePeeOilDisaster

He's been spotting allot of strange things over the last year and is one of two channels i subscribe too.

Oh boy BeePee is notorious for his Pareidolia on yt

I guess if he ever does find something his lack of credibility will undermine any of said findings. However I will say that i have seen so many anomalies around the sun and have no answers to these anomalies that i suspect there may be something afoot: far beyond our intellect.
edit on 12-3-2012 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by navy_vet_stg3
I'm guessing it's one of the following...

1: Swamp Gas
2: Venus
3: Lens Flare
4: Airplane

Have I forgot any?

yes, you forgot:

5: it's a weather balloon.

(source: NASA)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
So much of nonsense in that video...

"cylinder objects" my ass... there's no way from that one frame he can judge what he's seeing is a solid object...

"and then it turns black" ... and? So what? There's tons of this kind of weirdness in the sun videos and imagery... people seem to forget it's satellites orbiting the sun, not security cameras at the local bank...

"they want us to believe it's string"... the reality is that there's nothing known to man that can be that big, and that close to the sun, at that speed... the obvious answer is something closer to the camera...

"sun shooting CMEs" at things... there are no things... the sun is very active now.. any kinda weirdness is prolly gonna be accompanied by a CME these fays... but the idea that the sun is somehow targeting things... c'mon

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by AaronWilson

I got the same ARTIFACTS when i was filming,Wow me thinkin it was space ships.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by robhines

Originally posted by muse1111
Strange things are up with our Sun. There is a triangular coronal hole this afternoon.

edit on 12-3-2012 by muse1111 because: Fixed image link

Has anyone got a link to a post where someone explains what this is please? Or has nobody even bothered to yet?

Anybody? If I'd made a thread about it being proof of Nibiru or Aliens there'd probably be about 2 pages debunking it by now.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
i saved this photo from while back, reminds me of this... the date is on photo so you can look it up at Soho

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
It's just swamp gas reflecting off a weather balloon, nothing to see here folks.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
nm, might be just pareidolia, have downloaded a years worth of images to check, will probably see some stranger looking shapes.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
How can a Mercury video have more flags than the second link (black sphere...)??

And people still ignoring obvious...while the second phenomenon is something really interesting.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
when they finally come down to eat us then take their planet back, we will find out planets are farms for growing food and we are the food.

strange live leak video of this

www.liveleak.com...
edit on 12-3-2012 by werk71 because: add link

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
New user, not sure if links will work right.

first pic march 11 has that twister going down left. second pic shows the sun at 01am, its called a coronal hole that huge dark spot, im no sun expert or sun tart but it looks like "something" is coming out after that flare yesterday

sdo.gsfc.nasa.gov...
sdo.gsfc.nasa.gov...
sdo.gsfc.nasa.gov...
sdo.gsfc.nasa.gov...

links to sun photos from nasa
this is the site
sdo.gsfc.nasa.gov...

edit on 12-3-2012 by yogi1919 because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-3-2012 by yogi1919 because: sdo.gsfc.nasa.gov...

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skywatcher2011
I think that if it were a planet, it would make sense that the gravitational pull from it would attract flares from the Sun. That's my two cents.

Question is, can planets orbit that quickly around the sun? If yes, that becomes the answer as opposed to a UFO.

Planet Period of revolution
Earth days................ Earth years
Mercury 88 ........................ 0.24
Venus 224.7 .................... 0.62
Earth 365.26....................1.00
Mars 687.........................1.88
Jupiter 4,332.6 ..................11.86
Saturn 10,759.2 ................29.46
Uranus 30,685.4 ................84.01
Neptune 60,189 ...................164.8
Pluto 90,777.6................. 248.53
if the table doesn't look right, same information plus more is here
www.enchantedlearning.com...
I've never read anything that links gravitational pull with flares.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Honestly i think Sun Spots are something similar to "Worm Holes" , the amount of gravity might force something to travel faster than the speed of light, maybe we are looking at a intergalactic intersection. thinking it is a mere Sun.

edit on 12-3-2012 by werk71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by werk71
when they finally come down to eat us then take their planet back, we will find out planets are farms for growing food and we are the food.

strange live leak video of this

www.liveleak.com...
edit on 12-3-2012 by werk71 because: add link

That one got its own thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Thank's for finding the original date Phage. I can't believe people don't know what the planets look like in SOHO. You would think they would learn by now.

Now why isn't this topic in HOAX forum? They obviously hid the date to make this HOAX.

Oh wait, I know why. ATS is catering to the [SNIP] [SNIP].
edit on 12-3-2012 by UFOGlobe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Here is the same thing it looks like on frame 35 as a comet plunges into the sun on the other side. Interestingly, nothing is mentioned of this anomaly.....rather about the comet. So those of you who say that the first video is of a comet.....here is a video with a real comet plunging into the sun and ALSO this anomaly from the first video in the same video for a real life comparison.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Phenomium

It is not an "anomaly".
It is Mercury.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I suppose that it could be Mercury, (although I thought mercury was a round planet but it could be distorted), I find it curious that Mercury is moving toward the sun at approximately the same speed as the comet, while some other fractional anomol..uh hem...planets are moving in the other direction. Could be Venus.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Phenomium

No.
Venus left the field of view some days earlier.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

new topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join