It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant UFO and Anomilies Around SUN

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
What's really interesting is that lots of "anomalies" have been going on around our sun. Just yesterday I saw these images from a massive sphere object by the sun and over the last few years the 11 year cycle that sun goes through has not rest yet. Something is going on with our Sun and these UFOs seem very interested in it, which also makes us interesting to them.

What's neat about this video is that the object looks like it has wings, this is the similar sighting the Russians had when they first went to space. Bunch of them saw these glowing object that look like they had wings, passing the space station.

Something is going on up there, if by now you haven't accepted that there are extraterrestrial activities happening every day and on the rise in our galaxy, you my friend... are in denial.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Does anyone have links to the rest of that vid...it left me hanging
I want to see what happened to that artifact, as it seemed to change shape on it's path, by the effects of the sun I'd say.... so, to me, it seems as if it's going around the sun. ?

The three other objects were strange.

So, do these 'artifacts' occure frequently, and are there familiar shapes or occurences with these things?

One thing I would really like to no (although it's probably nothing); where were the planets in relation to these things?

See, I know people give 'electric universe' theory little credence, what if there is something to their hypothesis?
It's why I want to know the relative placements of the planets at that time.
What if those artifacts are energetic forces affecting the camera's sensors?
Not sending out to the sun, but being attracted to it.
There's frequencies everywhere; some very energetic things going on. What if these are 'new' things that we have yet to understand? An energy of frequencies could be attracted to the sun by certain planetary configurations... the warm gas cloud our solar systems going through right now could maybe have some effect on this.

sorry if some of these things have been answered/talked about, I've just started reading, forgive me, I went on a bit of a rant

oh, I couldn't watch the vid with sound

edit on 2012/3/12 by Jimjolnir because: ^^

Yep.. seems I jumped in a bit to soon! soz

edit on 2012/3/12 by Jimjolnir because: ^^

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer

Originally posted by AMANNAMEDQUEST
It's just a giant space moth flying into the light.

I did not know you got moths in space...

Yep! Space moths! So put your cosmic sweater in a cedar space chest to protect it or.....those moths'll eat it!

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Jimjolnir

So, do these 'artifacts' occure frequently, and are there familiar shapes or occurences with these things?

Yes, planets transit the field of view quite frequently.

Less often debris resulting from micrometeroid hits on the spacecraft show up. Here's a dramatic example

stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov...

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by freighttrain

A star for you my freind! I agree with you whole heartedly. I just don't get these flat Earth people? I guess it would be very frightening to them to have to acknowledge the fact that we are not alone. To some people it would be scary to find out that all that they have been taught are nothing but lies. There is nothing to fear my freinds, THEY are hear to help us. THEY love us as we should love them because WE are all ONE.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Can someone post a picture, I can't watch the video for some reason.

ALS

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by navy_vet_stg3
I'm guessing it's one of the following...

1: Swamp Gas
2: Venus
3: Lens Flare
4: Airplane

Have I forgot any?

Mercury?

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
How many hours between each shot?

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by rhinoceros

The complete set of frames (with timestamps) can be found here:
stereo-ssc.nascom.nasa.gov...

BTW, it's Mercury.

edit on 3/12/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Strange things are up with our Sun. There is a triangular coronal hole this afternoon.

edit on 12-3-2012 by muse1111 because: Fixed image link

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by SmArTbEaTz

No, if this person thinks is a lens flair then it is not still a UFO as you postulate. The "F" in UFO stands for flying. Lens flairs do not fly.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Isn't a comet a body of ice? That makes no sense considering how close that object is to the sun.

It would evaporate within seconds.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Oxize

I dont know what that is, but I've got some video of the sun from a few years ago (in green imagery and sped up quite a bit). It's nothing like what's happening in these videos but to me, this looks like an extreme vortex between two arcs. the shock wave, once those loops break, is extraordinary! it looks awesome, such an immense force.

I'm glad there's a lot of clever people on this site, or my mind would be dragged to the gutter, eternally

reply to post by Phage

Thanks for the help. I'll go through those links a bit tomorrow. Read through the thread, there's good info to clarify things.

12:21..time for bed

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by princeguy

It's Mercury.

Again with Mercury?

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
A whole bunch of evidence, plus the exact same video, but with a date on it (provided by Phage), plus transitional information regarding exactly what it is. All cross referencing and matching the date of the video.

That is evidence.

However, I don't believe all that cause it looks like a moth mothership, and aliens. I saw one waving at me. .

lol.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by AaronWilson

ITS NOT AN ARTIFACT!!! IT NEVER IS.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by dayve
these videos are dumb.... and theirs a reason y these people dont work for NASA. Schmucks

true, people from NASA are paid to sthu..

nanu nanu

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse1111
Strange things are up with our Sun. There is a triangular coronal hole this afternoon.

edit on 12-3-2012 by muse1111 because: Fixed image link

Has anyone got a link to a post where someone explains what this is please? Or has nobody even bothered to yet?

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Have your best friend pull himself away from Sponge Bob and stand on the other side of a dark room with a flash light in your eyes. Have your smartest friend pull himself from South Park and stand two feet from you and spit into the light. Did you just see the planet fly by the light. Space and perspective. You can go back to picking your toes now...

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
ontopic: if the "artifact" is a space ship, it looks like it knows what it is doing and maybe done it longer than we "created" humans have lived..

nanu nanu
edit on 12-3-2012 by MorkandMindy because: gramma is a bitch i guess kay-o

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join