It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant UFO and Anomilies Around SUN

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by paperface
They are auto sentinel crafts that harvest energy for the sun.Quite a few have been posted before on this site.

They seem to be huge at least planet sized.

Can you elaborate on this. I haven't heard this one before. I'd be interested in reading more on it.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oxize
I am more interested in this video which, was released today

A little later this happend.

edit on 12-3-2012 by Oxize because: changesss

Oxize,
Respectfully, what you've posted has been discussed quite thoroughly here: A Black Sphere next to the sun ...

In brief conclusion - It's a typical, expected, and quite very normal solar activity occurrence, but, feel free to read through the thread linked.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
UUUUGGGGHHHHH What is up with the stupid music in all these videos!!! So now there's invisible UFOs in the sun's corona eh? Planet sized energy harnessers? This stuff gets wackier by the day. Not sayin' there's not UFOs, but in the sun's corona is not where I would start my search: gets a lil hot in there.

Nineix-- I love your posts. Thanks for helping us deny ignorance, well, those of us who listen to reason and logic at least.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
There's a lot of conjecture coming from both sides in this thread, but the hyperbole trophy goes to the non-believers this time. Jeez! LOL. Has anyone picked up an astronomy book in the past few years?

Comet - Nope
Asteroid - Nope
Planet - Nope
Lens Artifact - Negative, due to the fact it's reacting to CME's.
(Angel shaped) UFO - Probably not, but it does react to CME's.
(Cylinder shapped) UFO's - Nope, those are lens flares between magnification lens and the rings that hold it in place within SOHO.
Star-Evolution-Inquiry - Who knows? The Sun is currently experiencing a massive state of flux due to it's slow emergence into a high energy field within the galaxy.

On the UFO side of things; I'd say 'Sol', our Sun, is in a pretty tight little neighborhood of stars and IF there is life out there that can travel between stars, it would behoove them to study it as it reacts the the aforementioned energy field as it hasn't done so in quite some time.

On the boring side of things; I'd say it's some type of unidentified space debris; possibly an extremely dense comet core on a tight declination as it continue to orbit. OR It's one of those miniature black holes that have been rumored to exist within our own solar system; THAT would explain it's reaction with CME's.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Are you sure those arent Chinese Lanterns?? haha jk..

Interesting clip, I wonder what it is and to be that close to the sun wouldnt you think it would burn up from the intense heat?? I dont see how any living organism could be that close to the sun...

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
It's a lens fl....

I mean cool, auto sentinel ship you say.

We should make some of those.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Seriously V interesting ! I mean, the avatar

Good Find OP

S&Flagged

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
They are referred to as the 'hands of God'. They are anomolies that protect Earth from harmful blasts from the Sun, specifically put in place. But for those who need 'a picture to understand' something, this is all speculation. I for one believe they are here for a reason, and are far too big and too close to the sun to fathom them as 'comets' or 'lens flares' or any other asinine reference.

Peace.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Hmmm... Interesting i would say

This is what i seen
0:10 Eagle, 0:39 Rubber duck, 0:47 Spyro, 0:59 Butterfly and a 1:50 Snowman

But interesting video, thank you for sharing.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Xterrain

Planet - Nope
Lens Artifact - Negative, due to the fact it's reacting to CME's.

Planet - yup. Mercury to be exact. It happens every six months or so.
Lens artifact - sort of. The shape is due to internal reflections.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 3/12/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

C O R R E C T

edit on 12-3-2012 by DumbTopSecretWriters because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeguy
This has to be one of the most intense vids like this that I have seen. It is clearly something flying next to the sun. All the debunkers can try all they want. This is truely something amazing.

You Tube Video

*SNIP*

edit on 11-3-2012 by princeguy because: (no reason given)

edit on March 12th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: please fully read the T&C and don't solicit people. Thank you.

Maybe It somehow drains the energy from the sun! And Maybe just maybe - the aliens inside are roasted from solar flare?

edit on 12/3/2012 by Fichorka because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Question for you - what about the OTHER videos which show the objects flying in front and around the Sun? Because the evident you provided in only one specific case...

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
If there is an object that big near the Sun wouldn't it have been detected by satellites, telescopes or other imaging device?

Is there any other data or info of this object to corroborate with the images in the video?

What are the possible causes for this being a computer or imaging error?

If it's not an error what are the most likely natural causes?

It certainly is a giant unidentified object / anomaly.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteelToe

It certainly is a giant unidentified object / anomaly.

No it isn't.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by dayve
these videos are dumb.... and theirs a reason y these people dont work for NASA. Schmucks

There's* a reason you don't get higher grades in English either genius...
There IS something odd about what's in the videos I've seen, not sure if it's a hoax or something actually there but if it is something unexplained, just might be someone trying to draw off the extra energy from our sun to keep it from going all doomsday on us later in the year. Wouldn't it be something if an alien or humans from the future keeping our sun from going out of control? Either way it's worth a thought, even though our kiddie-non-spelling ATS members call "bunk" on everything they see posted that's unexplained...
ATS is here to keep your mind OPEN, not claim everything posted is BS...

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

**DO NOT EDIT STAFF ACTIONS
edit on 3/12/2012 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join