It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 prediction movie, Super Mario Brothers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Alright, 9/11 conspiracies are not my thing. I believe they were orchestrated by a number of factions. at any rate I bought my buddy super mario brothers the movie. Haven't seen it since it was in the theater. A very poorly made mario movie many of you probably remember, or try to forget. At anyrate, I witnessed a twin tower become destroyed as well.

Interesting it happen... on 9/11. Sorry morbid joke.

What I also would like to bring into focus is a little rationality before the prophecy~in~a~movie idea.

Although, not exatcly the same, but bear with me.

Nagoya Castle has been associated with giant monster films, the castle that gets destroyed by giant Japaneses kenji such as godzilla, mothra, etc.

NAGOYA -- Local residents here showed mixed feelings during a public meeting over the weekend over a plan to rebuild Nagoya Castle from the current concrete structure into a wooden one to preserve its original state.
mdn.mainichi.jp...

I am trying to paint a picture explaining that although, it is a traumatic thing what happen to the people from the twin tower attack, numerous land marks have been associated with destruction for entertainment value and nothing more. Is it odd? is it coincidental, thats up to you not me

edit on 11-3-2012 by Jordan River because: (no reason given)

join