It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Dreaded This Day... [CWC] - (Based on Real Events)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
"NOOOOOOOOOO! I won't let Mary go!" screamed Morag, sobbing clutching her precious young daughter.

"Give Mary Campbell to me" her husband John said softly and then repeated the words more sternly!

"HERE! TAKE HER THEN! TAKE HER!" SCREECHED MORAG "BEFORE I CHANGE MY MIND!".

No sooner had Morag uttered the above words...there was absolute SILENCE!

It was as if their beloved daughter Mary Campbell simply vanished into thin air right in front of her parents eyes!

P.S.

"I think we should call her "Mary", said Debbie Jones as she cuddled her newly born baby girl in her arms.

"Mary... the name suits her just fine"... Debbie's husband said smiling.

...................................................................................................................................................... .............................................................
THE NAMES OF MORAG & JOHN & THEIR DAUGHTER MARY CAMPBELL WHILE CHANGED ARE BASED UPON
AN ACTUAL REAL EVENT.

YOU SEE "IT ALL HAPPENS LIVE" ON A REAL "EVP" WHICH I -neotech1neothink- DISCOVERED/POSSESS!

IS MY EVP REAL "PROOF" OF "MARY CAMBELLS" LIFE BEFORE "THIS LIFE"?

THE "P.S." WHILE ENTIRELY FICTIONAL BEING MY PERSONAL INTERPRETATION OF WHAT INTUITIVELY
I FEEL MUST HAVE HAPPENED NEXT "FOR REAL" WHICH I FEEL NEEDED TO BE ADDED TO COMPLETE
THE STORY.

ABOVE STORY/ABOVE "EVP" COPYRIGHT - neotech1neothink - AS PER DATE AND TIME OF THIS ATS MESSAGE.

edit on 11-3-2012 by neotech1neothink because: remove size code

edit on 11/3/12 by masqua because: all caps in title

join