It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another 9/11 prediction in a 2001 popular cartoon network show!!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
hello all....

im sure by now most of you have heard that TBTB had the events of 9/11 planned out years before it actually happened, and they left visual clues hidden in plain site in pop culture mediums ranging from movies, to tv shows etc...

some of you might recall some of the most common 9/11 prediction images as the following

* the new york simpsons episode
* michael jacksons blood on the dance floor album cover
* supertramp album cover

and dozens more... many along with myself believe that these "in plain sight" predictions are an inside joke for those in the "know" and simply slide right under the radar of most of the populaion...

**well today, while browsing a website a came across this.....screen shot from a 90's popular cartoon network show called "Johny Bravo"

the similarities in the following image bear a disturbing and eerie resemblance to the the twin towers burning....

and here's where it gets scarier...

the episode aired April 27, 2001* 4 months prior to 9/11

so tell me ATS whats your input?

" target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Good find OP, this only adds to the list of predictive programming before 911

this IMO is the smoking gun

They predict ALL of the following things in this video

-hijacked planes
-flown into New York (out of all the cities in the US)
-flown into the WTC (out of all the buildings in New York)
-planned by insiders within the government so the arms market has a scapegoat to sell weapons
-blamed after the Muslims
-press cover up

Aired over FIVE months before 911

Pilot episode, Original air date: March 4, 2001

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Holy #!!

That is one hell of a find.
Hat's of to you sir.

I have never for a moment doubted the fact that these sick psychopathic scumbags put this # out there for us to see in order for it to sink into our collective subconscious.

WHY?

Because they are well aware that we collectively have the power to create!

Create what?

Create our own reality.
With the power of our minds.
With the thoughts,emotions,feelings,and ideas that we hold, we can literally create reality.
Using NOTHING but the power of our minds!!!!

Now if only there were a way to hijack everyones minds and get these people to create a reality that THEY want to create.

Hmmmmm.
There is, and they have hacked the program.
We are the unwitting idiots who are creating a reality for these scumbags who lack the nescessary SOULS
which are needed.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by k1k1to

" target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

Great find OP, I recently started noticing the symbolism in cartoons, made a few threads about it too, and cartoon network is huge when it comes to this, Nickelodeon as well, but yeah didn't know Johnny Bravo would do that too.

came across this cartoon, spiderman unlimited season 1 episode 13 series finale called "Destiny unleashed"
Original Air Date:31 March 2001

Totally freaked me out, talks about NWO, weapons of mass destruction, sound weapons, city being destroyed, people losing homes, getting kicked out of homes, something like the TSA scanner machines are in this. you have to watch the whole thing though, its all over it.

part one

Part two

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
That poster is indeed creepy. A burning tower, now thats a close match. Now what I said about the numbers in movies I say again, one has to see how the number 911 in blockbuster movies stacks up against other combinations of numbers we see on screen. Are they just as frequent, or is the combination of 911 a statistical anomaly?

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
bit of a stretch no?

looks like a movie poster, doesn't even look like wtc

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Well, who wrote this particular episode of Johnny Bravo?

Do you think the 'tptb' are dubiously editing drawers works after submission?
Or do you think the drawer is apart of 'tptb'?

I'm curious to know how you think this process works...

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

Sigh.....

A burning tower, now thats a close match.

So was a crappy movie from the 1970s. Was THAT a "9/11 prediction" too?
Where does this silliness end?

"The Towering Inferno" (IMDb)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainNemo
Well, who wrote this particular episode of Johnny Bravo?

Do you think the 'tptb' are dubiously editing drawers works after submission?
Or do you think the drawer is apart of 'tptb'?

I'm curious to know how you think this process works...

Here's how I always thought it worked, I may be wrong but I think that it comes down to the big shots, Hannah Barbara have artists and creators that go by instructions, Seth Mcfarlane actually worked on Johnny bravo, artist, writer, ect...who by the way was scheduled to be on one of the planes that hit the tower on 9/11.
who are we to say that could be how he is so damn famous now, doing what they want done I.E. style and content.
seriously take some time and watch the cartoons, or even google Cartoon network, nickelodeon, disney and then subliminal, it will freak you out.
edit on 11-3-2012 by hapablab because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by k1k1to

The matrix, neos passport expiry date 9/11/2001

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by hapablab

So, accidentally missing his flight makes him apart of 'tptb'?

And didn't Family Guy, by far his most notable show, first air in 1999? Over 2 years before 9/11 happened.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainNemo

So, accidentally missing his flight makes him apart of 'tptb'?

And didn't Family Guy, by far his most notable show, first air in 1999? Over 2 years before 9/11 happened.

Never said it had anything to do with anything, just showing a little coincidence, also who cares when family guy came out, the fact that the show sucks and still on the air should show he gets special treatment lol.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Hmm As much as I love conspiracies, this one does take a stretch of the imagination.
I fully believe 9/11 was planned ages ago and was an inside job.....but why would they secretley give us clues about it?

I mean we all know they use the media to fill us with their subliminal messages....but why would they give us the heads up regarding 9/11. Thats like sabotaging there own plan.

It dont make sense, and once you start looking for "Clues" regarding this, you will find them everywhere.......like the number 23.
edit on 12-3-2012 by Sinny because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
You realize the WTC was attacked once before in 1993 right?

en.wikipedia.org...

It's not a stretch that people became anxious of it happening again. Even if the cartoon depicts the WTC, it could be based on the memory of the 1993 attack.

I was vacationing in NYC just two weeks before the 9/11 attack. After leaving the WTC, I turned to my wife and said "Well, we survived the WTC tour" remembering the 1993 attack. She looked at me like my tinfoil hat was on too tight. I wish I had been wrong.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666
That poster is indeed creepy. A burning tower, now thats a close match. Now what I said about the numbers in movies I say again, one has to see how the number 911 in blockbuster movies stacks up against other combinations of numbers we see on screen. Are they just as frequent, or is the combination of 911 a statistical anomaly?

It's called confirmation bias. People pick out the 911 numbers (which for all we know could be a joke on the USA emergency services number) and ignore any number which isn't 911. By ignoring every number that doesn't fit the theory they 'prove' theirs.

If you were to take every number shown in every film or tv show ever made I wonder what the most common is?

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   

I just watched both videos of that spiderman cartoon.
Although its based on another planet, the first thing I noticed was the main villain.
He immediately based his plan on the "new world order".

I hadn't realized how violent these cartoons actually were, and this one is relatively older.
They all have underlying messages that, if watched consistantly, would de-sensitize its viewer.
Almost as if to get kids used to the idea, and used to the terminology.
At least the heroes of the cartoon are fighting against this "new world order".
But it is very telling, to say the least...

In my humble opinion, of course.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

Hmm As much as I love conspiracies, this one does take a stretch of the imagination. I fully believe 9/11 was planned ages ago and was an inside job.....but why would they secretley give us clues about it?

It is said that it is part of occult rituals, hiding stuff in plain sight, informing us of their plans on a subconscious level. It´s supposed to give them power.

It´s not like it will mess up their plans cause it is not on a conscious level at the time it is presented.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Nicolas Flamel

After leaving the WTC, I turned to my wife and said "Well, we survived the WTC tour" remembering the 1993 attack. She looked at me like my tinfoil hat was on too tight. I wish I had been wrong.

Come on man....your marriage can´t be that bad.....

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by bastardo

SO, by that "reasoning", then somehow "they" (whoever "they" are) managed to infiltrate all of those cartoon shows (and every other television production that has also been claimed as "foreshadowing")??

Just how did "they" manage that? Steering the creative process, through the development of those cartoons?

Just how many people are needed to be "involved", at this point? In order to complete the fantasy?

Perhaps some rational thinking, less paranoia?
edit on Mon 12 March 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

I just gave a possible explanation to the other posters question. I started my post with...... It is said.....

No need for attitude.

And I think it is not that hard for a few key people in high places in the industry to make certain things appear in the end products of different shows.

I´m not saying the pic in the OP is anything more than coincidence, but it sure is a coincidence, and there are examples, like others posted in this thread that are just too coincidental.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join