It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Underground Hip-Hop PT1 (Huge Youtube Post, be patient it will load)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Starting a new thread for the underground hip-hop heads, it is what i feel one of the few music genres that has stayed true to its origins and is the most vocal about conspiracy theories, ranging from metaphysics, secret societies you name it. There is a huge difference between hip-hop and rap, most people i think don't seem to grasp that, Rap is the act of spitting rhymes, hip-hop is a state of mind. Knowledge of self as its been coined.. I am going to put up a huge list of youtube videos of underground MC's dedicated to their music and rapping about the unconventional, not your typical mainstream materialistic stuff. Lots of different styles both old and new..

EDIT: Huge Youtube Post, be patient it will load, sorry for that inconvenience, split thread into 2

Historian Himself

Noah23 - Occult Trill

LXOR

Phoenix Orion

Si-Klon

Apakalypse

TruthSeekah

Rook Da Rukus

Secta7

Radioinactive

Son of Saturn

Three Eyed Cowz

The Overfiends

The Shape Shifters

The Beyonders

Pharaoh Snefru

Wormhole

Athena

Log Cabin Crew

Babylon Warchild

DNA (Drac n Analyst)

chech thread 2 for more...

edit on 11-3-2012 by unfor54k3n because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-3-2012 by unfor54k3n because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Seems like there is a theme in all the messages.

Sucks you put all that effort into and they won't show up. I have never seen that screen shot for utube either, the one with the exclamation mark. Doh, now it's gone.

Good luck man,
spec
ETA: you have to include that=0 sometimes. I'll send ya some codes

Like this:
6dhPQ66ci4s?rel=0

Now I see ALL the vids here at ATS are stuck, THANKS man!
You broke the system!
edit on 11-3-2012 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by unfor54k3n

It takes 2 minutes to load this page, after which the adobe flash player crashes. It might have been better just to post links. In any case, it's un-viewable for me and I do not feel inclined to revisit this page.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Yea i just noticed that, it takes forever to load LOL! Too much good music i guess haha, i tried running it in firefox instead of opera that i had open with no tabs open and it opened up fine for me now. Sorry i dont know why its doing that, maybe it was too many videos. Anything i can do about that?

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
star if this thread locked your computer, crashed your browser, pissed you off, really pissed you off, or completely wasted your time for nothing.

2nd.

It took me 7 minutes to suggest to you, that you just embed the 1st video, then just post regular Youtube links for the rest so it doesn't take 20 minutes to load. What were you thinking?

edit on 11-3-2012 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
ok look slike opera cant handle it on my comp but firefox could, its soaking up about a gig of ram, ive decided i am going to split this in half and post the other half in another thread, maybe lighten the load for everyone

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
star if this thread locked your computer, crashed your browser, pissed you off, really pissed you off, or completely wasted your time for nothing.

2nd.

It took me 7 minutes to suggest to you, that you just embed the 1st video, then just post regular Youtube links for the rest so it doesn't take 20 minutes to load. What were you thinking?

edit on 11-3-2012 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

I starred you, but unfortunately i had to wait 3-4minutes before i regained control of my browser... lol

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by InsideYourMind

Is it still doing that even after i edited my post and split it in half? geez lol didnt think it was that bad my comp ran them all and its rendering a 3d model right now also lol.. hmmm very strange

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Sweet I love this sort of hip hop just a shame about the loading!

S&F anyways!

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by unfor54k3n

My PC is 12 years old. It is easily overwhelmed. Flash is quite a heavy app, especially when 20 or 30 plus vids are all on the same page. 3 GB of RAM doesn't help much. It's better now you've split them (for me at least) but sometimes less is more.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by RandalFlagg

So its working for you now? good, i think splitting the thread into two separate threads did the trick, i will make a part 3 some time later when i get around to it. Hopefully these 2 are enough for now.Glad you like the tunes, theres tons of diff styles in my post so many people will get a taste of the variety and maybe find someone they like.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

Sorry about that, i am glad to hear its better now and at least the page works since i split it. Next time i will keep the video count much lower.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I am sure as the post above reads that some of you may be having loading issues then i would highly recommend downloading this for Mozilla ( flash block ) so as you wont be loading the vids until you choose to do so.

addons.mozilla.org...

EDIT: Have no idea why there is a strike through the wording, but the link is fine and working and its directly linked to Mozilla so there isn't anything to worry about
edit on 11-3-2012 by cerebralassassins because: (no reason given)

EDIT:2 Oh lolz, its my settings on my browser that show the strike through... sometimes these seo settings tend to make me reach for my tin foil hat
edit on 11-3-2012 by cerebralassassins because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Links to the other threads

PT2

PT3

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
christ he did it 3 TIMES. aghh

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by omegacorps

What do you mean? I split the thread into smaller threads so it would load and not crash peoples browsers. Everyone says it works fine now, is it not working for you?

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
still needs to load them all before i can scroll past them.

new topics

top topics

join