It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

65-year-old California 'milk man' subjected to extreme torture, hypothermia, raw sewage in LA Coun

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Learn more: www.naturalnews.com...

Open source, free to copy and distribute. This astonishing interview between James Stewart and Mike Adams (the Health Ranger) from NaturalNews.com reveals the shocking TORTURE of a 65-year-old "milk man" in California. Details from the interview include:

* How James was subjected to severe food deprivation.

* How he was interrogated by deputies and accused of being a "sovereign," then branded with a red arm band (Nazi-style) to falsely indicate that he was a danger to the general population.

* How James was shackled in long chains wrapped around his waist multiple times, then had his hands cuffed behind his back which was bound to the heavy waist chain to restrict his movement. His handcuffs were so tight he thought his wrists would break.

* James was then handcuffed to a cold bench, restricting his movement to just six inches, then left on the bench for 4-5 hours.

* James was then forcibly subjected to various medical tests, including forced chest X-rays even while he was handcuffed.

* He was placed in a cold cell wearing only a T-shirt and pants, where he soon began to suffer from hypothermia and found himself violently shivering just to stay alive.

* How he was made to suffer through total sleep deprivation all night long as other prisoners were screaming and banging on the walls.

* His cell was then flooded with raw human sewage, which flowed into his jail cell 2-3 inches deep, covering his shoes and shirt. LA County jail guards then ordered James to clean up all the raw sewage in his cell by handing him a small hand-held squeegee and demanding that he squeegee out all the raw sewage himself (which he reluctantly did).

* He was then forced to stay in the putrid raw sewage cell for over 30 hours, fighting off nausea and living in bacteriological filth that threatened his health.

* All along, the LA County prison guards gloated over their treatment of prisoners while laughing and joking about their power to subject prisoners to such abuse. This behavior openly mimics that of Gitmo guards who took pictures gloating over their torture and murder of prisoners of war.

* During this entire process, James was not allowed a single phone call nor any visit from an attorney. His right to speak to an attorney was repeatedly denied.

* At no point was James notified of what he was being charged with. He was never presented with an arrest warrant nor were any charges explained to him.

* James was mysteriously "lost" in the system and LA County officials claimed they did not know where he was. This was apparently a deliberate attempt to subject an individual to drawn-out torture without legal representation and make sure no one could locate them to check on their health or arrest status.

Only in America... We invade and bomb countries for this sort of behavior.

When will the sheeple wake up?

The answer could be in the past: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I am still watching the video so I will comment more when its finished.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
What can you say, seems these days we charge morons and Psychopaths with our safety, giving them uniforms and badges and carte blanche to do what they like. America is becoming a joke, I am glad I don`t live there to be honest

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

Why am I not surprised?! This type of behaviour needs to be exposed and out there in mainstream media. The Police are becoming a sad reflection of the cabal/illuminati/whatever. I proudly served the public in Australia as a Polcie officer. I am so glad I no longer wear the uniform - with articles like this - it makes every Police officer look heartless and spineless - for allowing it to happen in the first place.

Shame on the Police who participated in this artcle - complete and utter shame.

Much Peace...to all the people who have ever been abused by any Police anywhere on the planet...

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Anyone who is not awake to the fact that elite/politicians are complete psychopaths must be completely retarded. Every day there is stories about how your own government is hurting civilians or otherwise raping their rights and freedoms.

These people lack empathy and does not care at all about us normal mortals. They look at us as if we are subhumans that they can do whatever they want with.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Okay, I submit the very real possibility that there is much more to this than he's chosen to relate in his personal video/recording of what happened.

I think the first red flag was the article portraying the LA Time as some bastion of Pro-Cop reporters..and then suggesting the entire Southern California news establishment is somehow together in refusing to report a word of it. I have to ask myself.....what more are they looking at which makes this story dead on arrival?

If the Southern California press has become Pro-Cop then that place has flipped on it's head and just gone hard right conservative since I was last there. L.A. Times? Protectionist over the Police? Really??

The other red flag is the idea that Jail Staff was casually poking all kinds of fun at the prisoners and their 'suffering' in general. That's absurd. THIS guy may have pissed them off so badly that they gave him some personal verbal abuse, but generally to everyone??

Hey..Perhaps those shows all over now with film crews inside the prisons and jails show a limited view of how it is. However, one thing I think I picked up right away though is that Jails work on respect, both directions. If the guards were as far out of control as he's saying...in the LA jail especially....there would be FAR MORE guard injuries and deaths I'm thinking. California is also the state where prisoners *LOVE* to sue and juries LOVE to pay. This just isn't tracking without a lot more detail from both sides.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
It sounds like they held him for multiple days. If that were the case, I would become rather familiar with those officers faces that did do the majority of the abuse. Memorize the faces so later you can strike as they walk to their car. IF this is true, everybit of it, I would have no problem putting lead into some of those assholes. You take my life away from me for a few days, torture me and then release me and expect me to just be ok with it and Ill take your life away for good.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Something is inherently wrong with the system.
Good cops thrown in psyche wards, men tortured and left in sewage, police corruption at all levels, dodgy voting systems, illegal wars, torture camps, violent police assaulting unarmed protesters, internet censorship ....

The list goes on.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I question it only because there is no collaboration. There is no way to question what Mr. Stewart has said. Though the audio is compelling and emotional -- it is an account that cannot be verified.

Questions we should ask as ATS members:

Is this account true? Can we verify it? How do we know this person doesn't have an agenda?

Call me skeptical, call me blind or a sheep -- I require more than a phone interview to make something true. Give me enough time and I can give you a fantastic story of hidden hangers and mysterious craft out of Holloman AFB.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Please add any comments to the existing thread found here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join