It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A black sphere next to the sun on mars 11 2012

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
OK,

I've made a video of the same phenomenon but using the AIA 304 filter (50.000 Kelvin) here you can see what looks like a solar flare eject from the supposed area there the UFO is refueling:

I also made a 2 layer video of both layer AIA171 and AIA304 so you can check exactly where the supposed UFO should be:

It looks like a natural phenomon to me.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   
No idea what that is. Reminds me of Doctor Who and "Energy Scoops" which are outlawed by the Shadow Proclamation.

Gotta love The Doctor.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Ever seen the sun birth a new planet?

Mercury & Venus didn't get too far, I wonder when this one will separate and find its place within our system.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I have been here way to long cuz now I am wonderting...

could this be a UFO either stabilizing or de-stabilizing out sun?

I think you people are having a bad effect on me.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   
I never heard of tornados happening on the sun beforre. But the only logical reason I can think of it happening as shown in the videos is if an large object was near the sun casuing a gravitation pressure between the two forces. This large object could be either a wormhole, blackhole, planet, or a cloaked spaceship.

Awesome stuff.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by TheProphetMark

Try reading about these events to learn that these are not associated with gravity. The cause is due to other reasons.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by TheProphetMark

Try reading about these events to learn that these are not associated with gravity. The cause is due to other reasons.

I simply stated my opinion on what I thought it was, just as many others are doing. Please tell me, how is it NOT associated with gravity? The whole article on "A new look on polar crown cavity" even talked about how gravity was involved. I NEVER learned about any of this stuff in high school and Science was my favourite topic when it came to talking about the Universe and planets. Are there any Heliologist here who have even heard of "polar crown cavity" during their studies?

Correct me if I'm wrong but this whole project seems to be conducted by NASA and ESA as quoted from the same article "SOHO is a project of international cooperation between ESA and NASA".

This whole article feels like a bunch of mumbo jumbo trying to lead us away from the truth which is why I'm asking if we have any Heliologists here to confirm if they ever heard of this so called "polar crown cavity" before.

At the end of the article, I quote "This is the Video that went Viral on the Internet Pretending there was a Alien like spherical structure aside the Sun", is the reason why I'm taking everything NASA is saying as the truth with a grain of salt. We all know the Goverment like to lie to us to keep us in the dark. If only the Goverment would just come out and tell us everything so we can finally live in a utopia world, than I may actually believe what they have to say but until then I'm going to be skeptic about a lot of things because I simply don't trust the Goverment.

Link to quoted source
edit on 5-4-2012 by TheProphetMark because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I think the forces on the sun and within the sun are so strong that they rip the fabric of space and time sometimes and we get to see strange things that are beyond us to understand.

The sphere in the vid reminds me of what it is like to blend between this world and the afterlife. Objects that are there that we cannot see and same is reversed.
Once and a while the physical energy is so strong that it illuminates things in other dimensions...
Perhaps on the other side or in a higher vibration there is something like a sun parasite or some sort of beings that we just got a quick glimpse of.

Crazy sounding, but it is a possibility.

Or it's just sun swamp gas.. ....

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
The structure is a result of magnetism. The components are shaped by magnetism.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

You say it as if you're pretty sure of yourself. Care to elaborate a little more on this by providing your experiance and education level and to why you seem so convinced that that is the case. If it's simply an opinion that you read from someone else, please provide a source so I can read it for myself. I'd very much appreciate that.

I tired to reply earlier but this site just lagged out on me and was taking FOREVER to load.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by gringo74
OK,

I've made a video of the same phenomenon but using the AIA 304 filter (50.000 Kelvin) here you can see what looks like a solar flare eject from the supposed area there the UFO is refueling:

I also made a 2 layer video of both layer AIA171 and AIA304 so you can check exactly where the supposed UFO should be:

It looks like a natural phenomon to me.

What I see is similar to heating a flask under a Bunsen burner. I can see the flames lick the bottom of the sphere. As the flames increase, you can make out the outline of a partial sphere. The sphere slowly pulls away at first and then zips away, coming toward and below the camera.
Star
SnF

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Remember this?

March 11, 2012: www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.youtube.com...

30 minutes ago from helioviewer.org : www.youtube.com...

CAnt figure out how to embed i guess..

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
its nothing as usual.......nothing else to say......we all want it to be but it isn,t.......we know if it was then we wudn,t be seeing it here for first time.....know most don,t want to believe it but seriously some news channel somewhere in the world wud be all over it.....the fact theres not lets us know the truth and the fact that everytime something like this breaks we hear nothing else about it until some1 cums up with a new 1..........i want something that proves somethings out there we can,t explain........not these vids that pop up every few months to keep the dream alive......i still believe but don,t need these made up vids for me to do that

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Here's the response from someone at NASA

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Wow, that was a great close to the question. Thanks for finding this.

Second line

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I really wish you people would learn just to put the video numbers and letters and not the whole link.
watch?v=82l46fpd-ic&fe

EX.
[ y v i d ] AFTER the EQUAL SIGN and BEFORE the AND sign, copy and paste that info into YVID = you tube video [ / y v i d]

You just embdded your first youtube video....
Easy peasy.....

edit on 12-5-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamlizzyb
It is a filament cavity or a filament channel.. at least according to these guys below..

mithra.physics.montana.edu...

You posted this in the third page of the thread. I wonder how many bothered to read it, looking at the discussion posts since then. It certainly convinced me, so I just moved on.

This scientific paper discusses and explains exactly what is being talked about in this thread.
Good Job.
edit on 12-5-2012 by charlyv because: spelling , where caught

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

Thanks for fixing it, I only joined three days ago and that was the first video I posted so I gave the link below it in case I did it wrong. I'll be sure to use just the numbers next time.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Well now is that not extremely interesting to see again. I just looked at it on the hv for myself, it is here if any want to see for themselves, and there is very nice detail being displayed in the activity.

The proximity to the location of the initial observations warrants numerous questions. Especially in light of the new information being offered in regards to the possibility of there being no bow shock

If you do not know what to expect, why would you build up your expectations. Science, sadly, is becoming inherently disappointing in the pure lack of imagination.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join