It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A black sphere next to the sun on mars 11 2012

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by budro
reply to post by n00bUK

The sphere appears to be attached to the tornado?

Information qualifies for 2 lines or better based upon recent readings of trolls who continue to ruin threads.

Think magnetic tail !

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Pretty funny sometimes to read comments and know exatly how the conversation (or dual-monologues) will turn out...
On one side someone (who doesn't necesarely have a very analytic reasoning) is excited by some images he can't understand.
On the other side the old ATS members that have been around the pond long enough to detect patterns and use experience to elude improbable possibilities.
The candid newcomer will see spheres, the old toad an arch.
To be very honest I understand both side's frustration. But there is a fair bit of arrogance in the old toad's speech. Maybe at one point, the toad was a tadpole and he should remember that

... and the fact that we're not all created with equal abilities

just takin the piss...
Anyhow I think this is a beautiful video of solar activity.
Quite unusual maybe (surely not an expert in sun activity) in its shape.
Probably the result of a sun tornado, surely not anything exotic like the birth of a planet...
But now again I often see the univers like a living breeding ground (like the old toad's pond) where different degrees of "living" organisms can be found competing for space and energy. There surely has to be a general driving force out there that spreads from us humans to solar systems.
Somehow in my twisted brain, micro organisms and solar systems are the same... at different scales.
So who knows, maybe what we are witnessing here is the fierce battle of two entities (the ying and the yang).
Surely hope our Sun wins

Peace

Logi_ciel

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

If even the "mighty" Phage can`t give a moderate answer to this , that mean ATS is DOOMED !! hahhahaahahha

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 04:40 AM
link   
cabbalah holograms

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   
If I may, the last video posted shows it well that its a natural phenomenon on the surface of the sun.

I think the arguments and conclusions should end here...

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Im not a scientist or anything, but could that be a place where a black hole is attached? I would think the tornado looking anomaly would be light though, and not dark....Very interesting. There has to be an explanation.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Holy Mary and Joseph the Nibiru crowd has been saying that Nibiru is extremely close to the sun when viewed from the Earth and there it is, oh Lord Almighty it's true after all, start building the bunkers people you have one summer, ONE SUMMER, after that it's too late.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Im not certain, but i think what they were saying was basically -
"I believe that the majority of all the wrong thinking people are right..." !!?

Also, my French is a bit rusty, but amongst other things, I think in that all french post, he was saying -
"... your mother is a Hamster, and your father smelled of Elderberrys.... I fart in your general direction... Fetch the Cow..." !?

edit; Sorry, just recently had an Operation to remove my tongue from my cheek, and while all went well, It still sometimes get wedged firmly back in there.....
edit on 12-3-2012 by AbdulAlhazred because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   
I have to troll on trolls... but I am with OP right now.
I just want to know... how is it not an sphere?? It looks circular... so.. wth is it then?

To me, it looks like something is near the sun, sucking its energy AND we have seen spheres around the sun.

Please, clarify how is it not an sphere? what is it then??

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
That thing is massive and from the looks, seems to be hooked in with the sun like an umbilical cord. Like WTH is that?

Maybe that's why the sun is looks to be exploding from the inside out, and we have been having these solar flares lately.
edit on 12-3-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Osito
I have to troll on trolls... but I am with OP right now.
I just want to know... how is it not an sphere?? It looks circular... so.. wth is it then?

To me, it looks like something is near the sun, sucking its energy AND we have seen spheres around the sun.

Please, clarify how is it not an sphere? what is it then??

I'm with you man.

Could be that the gravity of the object is affecting the sun and from our perspective it seems like the two are closer to each other than they really are.

But let's return back to planet Earth, I'm sure there's a perfectly logical and harmless explanation for this.

sdo.gsfc.nasa.gov...

Wtf... No frigging idea what that is.
edit on 12-3-2012 by Shred because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Tornadoes on Earth are caused by different temperature Atmosphere and air pressures.
What could possibly cause one on the Sun, especially considering it is many times bigger than the Earth.
In bush fire/wildfire conditions, mini wirlys or tornadoes are seen in the firestorms.....Temperature difference? pressure difference? Obviously the same thing happens on all stars.
Fascinating how our Sun has its own atmosphere and Earth like phenomenon...We are all connected in this big Universal Soup.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by pitchdragon

To 1 pitchdragon it looks like celestial fueling of some sort by another celestial object. That is if this is genuine visual and not fabricate dis info.

Thanks for sharing nice video either way. 1 wouldnt doubt SOL/sun docking of some sort by others potentially in the near vicinity.
snf

edit on 3/12/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Maybe its the birth of a black hole

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I agree 100% and always as where is the original source? Even with authentic looking video it can still be manipulated. They don't include the original because there is nothing anomalous. It is either out of context, or in some way manipulated.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
We as a species know very little yet of what's really out there. I wonder if we will get to be a very intelligent race or if we will destroy ourselves or if some natural or manmade event will cause our demise before reaching full perception.

edit on 12-3-2012 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
i say its a ufo sucking juice outa the sun!
2nd

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Shred

Do these tornados usually last three days and then launch off in to space at mach 50? I know I am ignorant on this subject and dont really care who tells me so but this image is neat as chit. Seems watching the whole sequence adds only to the mystery rather than quell it as all the "experts" state. Curious to see how our benevolent mentors respond to the rest of the story.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by krazyiven

it is of the sun they use difrent filters and false coulor to highlight difrent aspects of the sun.
umbra.nascom.nasa.gov...
edit on 12-3-2012 by haven123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
did spaceweather have anything to say about it?
repeat after me........."Photo Shop"

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join