It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A black sphere next to the sun on mars 11 2012

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
hello i was looking video on YouTube and i find this one

i was surprise and i could not figure it out, what is this giant black sphere next to the sun and this filament between them, if some of you have an idea ?
most of time I'm not impressed and most of time there is a good explanation but this time I'm scratching my head !

i search for it in ats i did not find any thread talking about !

edit on 11-3-2012 by pitchdragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Umbilical cord ? birth of a new planet maybe ? dunno.
edit on 11-3-2012 by mazzroth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
is that even a real video of the sun????

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
this so strange !!! I'm very excited this is the first time i see something like this, maybe some of you have already seen this before ? i searching about this type of phenomenon on internet but for now i find nothing...

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   

You can see in the video I posted, that the top of the sun tornado creates the ark effect your seeing in the video you linked.
edit on 11-3-2012 by n00bUK because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by pitchdragon

Interesting find... That's something lol that's for sure
if its recent maybe some aliens put it there to like Regulate the sun during its iffy time so it doesn't fry us

link   
reply to post by krazyiven

i send a message to the guy on youtube to know where he get this video.

link   
The sun is making us brand new baby earth.
Either that or we are about to be toasted by a toxic gas bubble three times the size of earth.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Mandrakerealmz

seriously if it's real video and it happen today it's totaly mind blowing and i realy want a know what it is

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Sometimes I wish astrological feeds and information wasn't as publicly available as it is.

The reason videos like this exist, is because people that don't know what they're looking at, look at it, and most often, what's shown is so inconsequential and expected, the people that DO know what they're looking at, that are paid researchers is the field, don't comment, nor have any reason to do so.

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by nineix

:/ You forget the fact we arnt allowed to know what were looking at.... Very big factor remember.

We live in the Rothschild slave prison and most things space related we get lied to about by NASA.

link   

Originally posted by pitchdragon
reply to post by Mandrakerealmz

seriously if it's real video and it happen today it's totaly mind blowing and i realy want a know what it is

I just said what it was lol

link   
reply to post by n00bUK

maybe you should compare the both, in the today video i see a filament with a sphere and in your video a i see a tornado... now if your explanation is the tornado create this sphere so why this sphere is solid ?

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Could be the remnants of a tornado? It may be the matter/energy (don't know) encapsulated by the sun's version of its Plasma atmosphere. Then it may be feeding back to the sun or being drawn back in some way?

Not a sun expert as you can tell

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by nineix

Sometimes I wish astrological feeds and information wasn't as publicly available as it is.

The reason videos like this exist, is because people that don't know what they're looking at, look at it, and most often, what's shown is so inconsequential and expected, the people that DO know what they're looking at, that are paid researchers is the field, don't comment, nor have any reason to do so.

I take it you mean - it's all perfectly normal?

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by nineix

oh good ! for you then we should leave the people in the ignorance,maybe people are impressed first , but when 'they discover the reasons and then they educates themselves and evolve it's better and they will not be impressed anymore , I'm against snobbery .... and for you there nothing to see here !!! as usual...

edit on 11-3-2012 by pitchdragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by n00bUK

You can see in the video I posted, that the top of the sun tornado creates the sphere effect your seeing in the video you linked.

Just curious how your video represents what his video shows? His video has a large black circle by the torndo and your video does not.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
But see i wonder if thats even a real video of the sun... ya know what i mean

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Must be something with the picture.. Can't be an object since it would have melted. Or it's the sun's external battery

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by pitchdragon
reply to post by n00bUK

maybe you should compare the both, in the today video i see a filament with a sphere and in your video a i see a tornado... now if your explanation is the tornado create this sphere so why this sphere is solid ?

The twister in the video you posted is allot bigger than the one I linked. The sphere effect is from the top of the twister. If the person who uploaded this to YouTube would of added when the twister was been created, like the one i linked, you would see the sphere been formed - Like the curly swiggles then small sphere which you can see in my video.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join