It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's OK to Lie

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Its funny but when I read a thread like this I always think of the movie the Matrix.

Do you want the red pill are the blue pill? Sad to say but in this day and age I believe most people choose denial. ( I believe that was the blue pill, been a while sense I watched it.) It is easier to live the lie and go on with every day life than to wake up and realize that everything you have been taught and believed in was a lie.

Even funnier was the fact that they were just ( copper tops ) batteries to power the Over Lord machine. What do we do all day, work for a check that goes to the masters. Produce products to enrich some one else. They say art imitates life.

Come to think of it, Eric Holder does kinda look like agent Smith. lol

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Truth.
Honesty.
Rarer than a blue sun on the 8th day of the week.

What would it take to find a man of integrity, of honesty to lead?

Would an honest man even want the job?

It's not okay to lie. We punish our children, we fire an employee for lying.
Yet we reward politicians for doing the same thing.

Sometimes, I think we get what we deserve.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.”

Joseph Goebbels

Example

George Bush / Iran / WMD / never found !

The MSM bombards us 24 hours aday with lies.
Fox news won a case against two reporter. The court ruled ," There is No law , rule or regulation that states MSM has to report the truth. The same goes for elected officials , there is no law, rule or regulation that says they can't lie or have to keep any promise they make to get elected.

In a society that is lacking in ethics and morals we have only ourselves to blame for wanting to believe the lies fed to us.. Voting for the lesser of two evils is voting for the liar you want to believe.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join