It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the Jews the Anunnaki ?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   
How is it the "white people are aliens" thread is under staff review but this thread isn't?

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen
Why is it that the Human Race is so unique ?

Only Humans have:

organized militarys

organized economics

organized languages

organized writing systems

organized and advanced technologies

organized laws

The other animal, mineral, and vegetable has nothing like this.

Most, of that is untrue. Ants have organized Militaries and some species of ants have agriculture, with fertilization, irrigation and slash and burning. Some species of monkeys have been know to use currency but it was for prostitution and babysitting though. Crows and Dolphines are said to have a languange. Crows in particualar even have grammar and multiple languages depending on their regions. Other than that, Humans are really the only ones who have utilized all of the above in one go.

OT: No, Jews are not aliens. Though a some people would love to think of them as such. Dehumanizing that way.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Ignorance is ripe in this thread. I must say for all the people here who pride themselves on being a free thinker, they sure do treat others like # when they have something out of the ordinary.
I see all these comments that are flinging facts that tptb fed you. One person stated that the Pleiades are a star cluster? Have u been there? No. Nasa fed that too u and seeing all the proof nasa has been lying to us, it is about as credible as stating ham is green because dr seuss says so.
Another comment was laughing at the galactic federation, something about star wars blah blah blah. U ever notice how tptb like to hide the truth in front of u? And u proved their therory right! Because u are ridiculing someone that dares have an idea out of the box the world is in.
Sickening to see people so intolerant of eachother. If u dont agree with the post move on. Why try to make someone feel like # because YOU dont believe what they say. That doeant make you right.
I LOLd at the guy that said "idk why i am evening commenting here". Lost much? Maybe u need to sit down and think about what you do before you do it.
Amazingly close minded individuals here.
I really enjoyed the OP star and flag

P.S.
Save your retaliation comments on my grammar punctuation spelling. People that use that comeback really show they have nothing of value to oppose.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by sitchin

just for your info...if you are going to use an external quote...could you please use the external quote boxes...and list a source of where you got this information....as it does help others in their analysis of what it is you are saying.

what is jewish

now as for Are Jews a race.....IMHO no.....there is no reason why a religious sect should be considered a race....now does this make a difference in the context of the thread.....not sure...as one would need to check the lineage of the Anunnaki and then check that with the lineage of the Jewish bloodline...but that in itself would not work as one would have to decide which Jew would be the true bloodline to follow...as has been said....anyone could become Jewish.....therefore if it was a Chinese Jew then we would be following the Asian line.

One notices then how could Jews be considered a race at all.....Jewish is a religion.....and it is no more a deserved religion next to Christianity,Buddhist or even the religion of Jedi.

I myself as you might...get tired of people misrepresenting the Jews as something special.....they are veggie eating....burping....farting.....smelly humans like everyone else on this planet....cept for the alien races.....

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by plube

No.

The Jewish religion has a significant caste system that sometimes helps in tracing ancestry. It is a hereditary, paternal caste passed down from father to sons. There are three castes: Cohanim, Leviim, and Israelites. Members of the highest caste, Cohanim, are the descendants of biblical Aaron. (This has recently been demonstrated through DNA evidence.) Members of this caste were the high priests of the temples when the temples existed. Persons with the surnames Cohen, Kagan, Kogan, Kahn, Kahan, Katz, Kaplan, and Rapoport are invariably Cohanim. Members of the middle caste, Leviim, are descendants of the biblical Levi. They served as the keepers of the temples. Persons with the surnames Levy, Levin, Segal, Landau, Horowitz, and Epstein are invariably Leviim. Most Jews belong to the lowest caste, the Israelites. These hereditary titles can be used as evidence that two men are not related. For example, a man born to the Cohanim caste cannot be related through paternal lines to a man born to the Leviim or Israelite castes. They could be related, however, through maternal lines. It is not possible for modern-day Jews to determine from which of the twelve tribes of Israel they are descended, except the Cohanim and Leviim (those descended from the tribe of Levi). www.ancestry.com...

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by 1nOne

The DNA studies have revealed a high degree of genetic interrelatedness among Ashkenazi groups, particularly among those of Eastern Europe. This common ancestry can be attributed to a small founding population, coupled with rapid population growth and a high rate of endogamy over the past 500 years. The studies also indicate a sharing of genetic ancestry between eastern and western Ashkenazim, supporting the view that some portion of Eastern European Jewry was founded by western Ashkenazim.

DNA research has also revealed significant genetic links between Sephardic and Ashkenazi Jewish populations, despite their separation for generations. With the Cohanim study, researchers found a clear genetic connection between the Jewish priests and a shared Israelite ancestor from the past. Additional genetic results suggest that the Ashkenazim can trace at least part of their ancestry to their Israelite forbearers.

Although the debate over the fate of the Khazars is far from over, DNA research suggests that remnants of these mysterious people continue to exist within the genetic makeup of Ashkenazi Jews. In fact, the Levite results indicate that the Khazars became fully integrated into the Ashkenazi communities and came to play an important role within the Jewish priesthood. www.jogg.info...

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by plube

just for your info...if you are going to use an external quote...could you please use the external quote boxes...and list a source of where you got this information....as it does help others in their analysis of what it is you are saying.

noted

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Jews = Pharaohs/Anunnaki = Caucasians

Blue eyes rules the world and spread civilization

the Anunnaki ruled over the black headed people

Sumerian = Black headed people

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by discountgenetics

Yup, even many of the Buddha-Statues have blue eyes.
I know its sounds very racist. The Aryans are the ones that are closest to "God".
Soon, we/they will know. Just wait for the escalation in Iran! Than things will go very fast!

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by discountgenetics
Jews = Pharaohs/Anunnaki = Caucasians

Blue eyes rules the world and spread civilization

the Anunnaki ruled over the black headed people

Sumerian = Black headed people

The Pharaohs were black...

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by illuminatednotilluminati
Some Pharaohs were black...

There, I fixed it for you.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I don't much buy into the whole Annunaki thing...let alone the Jews being these beings.

However, I do believe that there is SOMETHING about the Hebrews/Jews that has been lost in history..something that has given them influence for thousands of years.

Its really too bad Solomon's Temple isn't around for us to look at anymore...

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by illuminatednotilluminati

Joke:

How many COINTELPRO agents does it take to change a lightbulb?

Answer: COINTELPRO does not exist, but since you were persistent in your FOIA requests, it takes one.

In any case, theories like this are spread by the NWO. They are the ones who promote racial hatreds, divisions, and fear-induced beliefs about the Annunaki and the like.

edit on 28-3-2012 by EarthEvolves because: slight word change in the joke

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Why do so many people not believe in the Galactic Federation, I mean is it really that farfetched? As for the Jews I can totally agree with you on the fact of them being neglected so much.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Maponos

www.youtube.com... take a look, there is plenty connections here

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   
nope the annunaki are the hindu and egyptian gods

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: svmpua
nope the annunaki are the hindu and egyptian gods

You can't even spell Anunnaki