It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the Jews the Anunnaki ?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by phantomjack

Originally posted by Nucleardiver
So Nibiru is the Death Star?

No no no, he said "Jewish" not "Jar Jar Wish"!

Yeah but he also.mentioned the "Galactic Federation" and said that Nibiru had been used as a battle planet in galactic wars and had suffered attacks. Sounds real similar to Star Wars Episode IV. I think now we know where George Lucas came up with the story line for the movie. He must have stumbled across some ancient Sumarian texts. I just hope that when Vader finally arrives Yoda and Obi Wan will show up to save us._

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by phantomjack

So Nibiru is the Death Star?

No no no, he said "Jewish" not "Jar Jar Wish"!

Yeah but he also.mentioned the "Galactic Federation" and said that Nibiru had been used as a battle planet in galactic wars and had suffered attacks. Sounds real similar to Star Wars Episode IV. I think now we know where George Lucas came up with the story line for the movie. He must have stumbled across some ancient Sumarian texts. I just hope that when Vader finally arrives Yoda and Obi Wan will show up to save us._

Yeah, as previously stated, he had me at "galactic federation.." before I spit my coffee.

Star to you for making me laugh for the first time today!

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
You're partly on the right track.
A very interesting read is the book of Sajaha.

bookofsajaha.wordpress.com...

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by illuminatednotilluminati
Planet Nibiru, originally built in the Pleiades by the Galactic Federation for Galactic peace keeping purposes,

...and you can stop right there. The Pleiades are a cluster of new stars that formed only about 60 million years ago. No planets there.

This orbit ranges from outside our Solar System as far as the Sirius Star cluster and then returns back into our Solar System every 3.6 thousand years.

The distance from the Pleiades to Sirius is around 130 parsecs (give or take a dozen light years.) -- around 600 years to get to if you're traveling at the speed of light. The distance to the Earth is another 8 light years. You're proposing times and distances that simply don't make sense.

At this present time the 4th dimensional Nibiru is currently passing once again through our Solar System, but invisibly "cloaked" from our limited 3D Earth vision.

Any 4-d object passing through a 3-d field manifests itself as a 3D object (there's some very nice books on the subject.)

The Nibirurans were at one time briefly involved with Earth long before the creation of Atlantis, but then only returned after the Great Flood during Earth's long "Dark Ages" in order to mine our supplies of gold mineral resources in Africa. They badly needed this source of gold in order to create a protective radiation shield around Nibiru after it had been exposed to many nuclear attacks during its former use as a Battle Planet in the many Galactic Wars it had been involved in as a Peacekeeping force.

Any civilization that can build a planet can forge gold out of lesser elements easier than traveling through space for a long time (wasting all that power and resources to keep beings alive in the cold airlessness of deep space). We could do it with simple fusion reactors here on Earth.

They found the relatively simple indigenous Earth survivors left after the Great Flood

There was no Great Flood.

These simple-minded natives, the "Lulus", had their 12-strand DNA reduced to only 2 strands, allowing them just enough intelligence to receive work instructions, but with limited mental abilities to disobey.

Nothing on Earth ever had 12 strand DNA. DNA is a chemical. You have electron shells and electron orbits and nuclear forces. They can only link in certain ways. en.wikipedia.org...

This accounts for the fact that most of us at present have the use of only 10-20 percent of our potential mental capabilities.

Actually that's an urban legend

It was through this infighting in their upper hierarchy that they eventually were to devastate a large area of Mesopotamia in 2024 B.C. with the use of a plutonium bomb in one of their internal power disputes, creating a barren desert in what was a formerly verdant area. This infighting between their Leaders was eventually to lead to their great Sumerian Civilisation's decline and the departure of most of them.

Not mentioned in their records or the records of civilizations they were in contact with (including Egypt).

It just dawned upon me that the Jews are in fact the ancient Sumariens who were genetically tampered by the Anunnaki to mine gold...

There is no difference between your DNA and Jewish DNA or my DNA or the DNA of African Americans. We have 96% the same genes as the great apes (and not so great apes), my cat and I share 90% of the same genes, and dogs and cats have about 90% similarity in their genetics. Even fruit flies have about 60% of the same genes.

That's why we can eat animals, derive medicines from them (and plants) and use them in medical research.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Apparently there is some evidence of a "Jewish" race.

DNA and Haplotypes and Haplogroups show some cohesion.

The "Diasporas" were more than likely a result of trade expansions.

It's more of a combination of nationality and religion identity.

The DNA sequences were evolved long before religions existed.

One ancient trade group/cartel may be partly responsible for the current
"Jewish" groupings.

The Radhanites:

The Radhanites (also Radanites, Hebrew sing. רדהני Radhani, pl. רדהנים Radhanim; Arabic الرذنية ar-Raðaniyya) were medieval Jewish merchants. Whether the term, which is used by only a limited number of primary sources, refers to a specific guild, or a clan, or is a generic term for Jewish merchants in the trans-Eurasian trade network is unclear. Jewish merchants dominated trade between the Christian and Islamic worlds during the early Middle Ages (approx. 500–1000 AD). Many trade routes previously established under the Roman Empire continued to function during that period largely through their efforts. Their trade network covered much of Europe, North Africa, the Middle East, Central Asia and parts of India and China.
The Radhanite Routes

Ancient Trade Map

other related links:
Jewish Genetics: Abstracts and Summaries

REASSESSMENT OF THE DNA EVIDENCE

(Google - Jewish DNA Groups)
Google - Jewish DNA Groups

edit on Mar-12-2012 by xuenchen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

Jews do not share one common ancestry. For instance, Ashkenazi Jews and Sephardic Jews are both "Jewish." However, whereas Ashkenazi Jews often hail from Europe, Sephardic Jews often hail from the Middle East. People of many different races have become Jewish over the centuries.

all races fall in to three main categories African.. Caucasian.. and Asian..

that's my definition of race ..correct me if i'm wrong ...

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Why is it that the Human Race is so unique ?

Only Humans have:

organized militarys

organized economics

organized languages

organized writing systems

organized and advanced technologies

organized laws

The other animal, mineral, and vegetable has nothing like this.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Some human cultures have those, but not all. The ones that do have tended to take over the ones that didn't

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by illuminatednotilluminati

Interesting read and thanks. I think the Hebrews are ENLILITES so in a way you may be correct.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by illuminatednotilluminati
Planet Nibiru, originally built in the Pleiades by the Galactic Federation for Galactic peace keeping purposes,

....Are you...Are you...are you serious?

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen
Apparently there is some evidence of a "Jewish" race.

DNA and Haplotypes and Haplogroups show some cohesion.

The "Diasporas" were more than likely a result of trade expansions.

It's more of a combination of nationality and religion identity.

The DNA sequences were evolved long before religions existed.

One ancient trade group/cartel may be partly responsible for the current
"Jewish" groupings.

The Radhanites:

The Radhanites (also Radanites, Hebrew sing. רדהני Radhani, pl. רדהנים Radhanim; Arabic الرذنية ar-Raðaniyya) were medieval Jewish merchants. Whether the term, which is used by only a limited number of primary sources, refers to a specific guild, or a clan, or is a generic term for Jewish merchants in the trans-Eurasian trade network is unclear. Jewish merchants dominated trade between the Christian and Islamic worlds during the early Middle Ages (approx. 500–1000 AD). Many trade routes previously established under the Roman Empire continued to function during that period largely through their efforts. Their trade network covered much of Europe, North Africa, the Middle East, Central Asia and parts of India and China.
The Radhanite Routes

Ancient Trade Map

other related links:
Jewish Genetics: Abstracts and Summaries

REASSESSMENT OF THE DNA EVIDENCE

(Google - Jewish DNA Groups)
Google - Jewish DNA Groups

I thought everyone knew that Jews were a race...

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Doesn't anyone get just a whiff of anti-semitism from this?

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by WingedBull
Doesn't anyone get just a whiff of anti-semitism from this?

No. It is the putrid stench of sulphur that is sensed, WingedBull.

Chimera
Chimera is a mythological animal which has its roots in Greek mythology. It is said to have been made from the body parts of several different animals: The head of a lion (able to breathe fire like a dragon), the torso of a goat and the tail of a snake (sometimes the tail is said to be a dragon's).

Chimera is believed to be immortal.

Chimera is said to be the offspring of Echidna and Typhon, and sibling to Cerberus and Hydra. Some stories say Chimera mated with its brother Orthrus and gave birth to the Sphinx.

Chimera was slain by Bellerophon, aided by Pegasus. Chimera was shot when it was in the air and then a lump of lead was speared into its head which resulted in a fatal explosion.

Chimera has been depicted in many ancient carvings and sculptures. Chimera drawings were famous in Greek artistry. Chimera symbols were used as signs of Satan.

www.paranormal-encyclopedia.com...

Ephesians 6: The Word is with Paul:

10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. 11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. 12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. 13 Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. 14 Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, 15 and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. 16 In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. 17 Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.

edit on 12-3-2012 by 1nOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
If the Jews are clever enough and powerful enough to be interplanetary explorers, I suggest that the rest of you stop saying negative things about them, or else they take out their rayguns .....

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by 1nOne

I'm not sure what that has to do with anything.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Cosma
reply to post by Maponos

I stopped reading at "galactic federation"

I don't even know why I clicked on this thread with a title like "Are the Jews the Annunaki?" or why I'm even commenting.

Just a guess, but probably for the same reason I did. The outlandish is intriguing. And maybe a laugh or two. This Nibru-thing would make a cool movie though. I know they got the battle la and all those, but one with an actual planet heading towards us with war aliens and galatic feds. That's atleast an anime waiting to be made.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Only Humans have:

organized militarys

organized economics

organized languages

organized laws

In their own ways, many animals have their own language. Most set aside specialized groups of hunters, as well as defenders. Their econimies are their food supplies and how they divy them up. It's also been show that with primates, when one member crosses the line (i.e. kills a baby or something as grevious) they are either expelled or killed. So..that might be viewed as a primitive type of law.

Man is a unquie and special creation, but just because we are so advanced with our fancy writing and tech doesn't mean there arn't aspects of our culture that came from a more primitive mindset that we can see in everything from wolves to whales.

I think that's why early man was so facinated in animal imagery in their art.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by sitchin

Not many...

Most, if not all, of them disagree vehemently.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by illuminatednotilluminati

As a side note, does anyone else find it.... unsetteling.... that an advanced alien species is engaging in peacekeeping operations? The hope was we would grow past that need as we advanced and spred into the stars...

Talk about a letdown....

No flying cars.... no space travel.... and now we find out peacekeeping operations are ongoing in space

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Because so far we have only found life on our planet..

Only Humans have:

organized militarys

Except for the animals who hunt in groups like killer whales, ant colonies, bees, troops of primates, etc...

organized economics

Parasite vs. host - There own economies with give and take in the wild.

organized languages

clicks, smell, urination to mark territory, howling, grunting, hitting tree's / solid objects, whale song, dolphin clicks pops, etc etc..

Urination to mark territory, bees / ants marking source of food for others to find - see language above.

Primates using rocks to break open harder items, a Fish using rock to smash open a shell, primates using sticks to scoop out ants, octopuss using items on the ocean floor that are mobile that they hide in, ability of some animals to walk upside down or up sheer cliff faces / walls, ability for animals to fly, use echo location, radar, sonar etc... All technologies humans stole from them...

organized laws

Groups of animals that challenge the group leader, like primates, prides, wolves, certain bird species. Step out of line and get ban from the collective. appear weak / dont carry your own weight, get booted from the collective, lead poorly and get challenged / removed by those below.

Oh I dunno... Since the bulk of animals have been around a lot longer than humans, maybe animals have figured it out while us humans are still finding our way?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join