It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING Obamas impeachment

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Bill calling for Obamas impeachment introduced

thomas.loc.gov...:H.CON.RES.107:

www.wnd.com...

And it doesnt have to do with his eligibility.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by sting130u

This story broke here two days ago.
Glargod's Thread

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I saw this back on Wednesday when it was proposed.

Im baffled by how people are perceiving this, i think it may be due to Alex Jones.

NO WHERE does it state that this has backwards effect, so it would not touch Obama, however would prevent him from doing it in the future.

So no one is getting impeached or proposing to impeach anyone.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
remember clinton ? you need both houses of congress to pass it, and the dems have the senate

it will fail

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by WiseThinker
I saw this back on Wednesday when it was proposed.

Im baffled by how people are perceiving this, i think it may be due to Alex Jones.

NO WHERE does it state that this has backwards effect, so it would not touch Obama, however would prevent him from doing it in the future.

So no one is getting impeached or proposing to impeach anyone.

Indeed.... Obama hasn't violated anything this covers anyway. Not YET.... This crazy and irresponsible babble about International approvals and UN green lights mean he may be determined to change all that and get VERY sideways to the law on war powers....but you're right. He's done no such thing yet and this bill simply sets the mother of all snares for him or any other President who forgets their place and limits when it comes time to kill people and break things in another nation.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Don't know how it was put out days ago if its breaking news now. I see other similiar stories, but this is a bill just put into action thomas.loc.gov... /cgi-bin /query /z?c112:H.CON.RES.107: Just emailed to me via WND and put up on a headline website I frequent.

I apologize I guess it was introduced March 7th. Guess I'm last one in the loop.
edit on 11-3-2012 by sting130u because: because

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by sting130u
Don't know how it was put out days ago if its breaking news now. I see other similiar stories, but this is a bill just put into action thomas.loc.gov... /cgi-bin /query /z?c112:H.CON.RES.107: Just emailed to me via WND and put up on a headline website I frequent.

Yeah its old news. It has one supporter and is DoA. And I also have no idea how people get Obama impeachment out of it. I guess that makes a better title than: Bill with no support or co-sponser created about Presidential war powers.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Already been posted a few times, here is the most recent

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

join