It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tech N9ne Best Rapper alive?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Hey everyone i've been a tech fan for so long now and always loved his music so i'm calling all you technicians out there!

Just felt like sparking up a tech thread and see what everyone thinks about the dude who in my opinion is the best rapper alive in this day and age.

And I'm also excited about the release of the klusterfuk ep in a few days!

And for all you haters? Suck it easy

Cha!

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
i saw him live at a club in my home city on my birthday last year

it was very epic

lots of girls flashing there titties

he really got the crowd into it

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I met him a few years back at a Hollow Wicked show. Guy came out and mingled was real down to earth. I have always liked his lyrical style and I was happy to see he was a decent human being as well. F**K THE INDUSTRY!

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Yeah Tech N9ne is good, i can't lie, but The Jokerr is better!

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by doodles40

I just downloaded the Klusterfuk EP, but I haven't listened to it yet. I wouldn't go as far and say he's the best rapper alive, although he's definitely ONE of the best.
edit on 3/11/2012 by IEtherianSoul9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
i would love to see an immortal technique and tech n9ne song. they are the best rappers in my opinion right now

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Tech N9ne is the best rapper alive. 2 Pac is the only rapper that has done more than tech. imagine if he wasnt killed (or silenced would be a better word). Anywho Tech is really big in the Juggalo scence he was at 3 or 4 of the 6 Gatherings i attended and he always puts on an amazing live show. Look out for Ces Cru on Strange and Prozak is about to drop an albulm as well Paranormal.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
The guy has a decent vocab and doesn't have to repeat himself or make up words to rhyme. I like that I don't have to listen to a whole CD devoted to how much tail he gets, gold he wears, or what he drives.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Pfft, Powerbar Ernie is the bestest rapper evar!

Followed closely by R.A.E.D, of coarse....

SUCH TALENT!!

But seriously though, I'm going with Cage for story telling ability and musical style.

Screw that cheesy "bling" garbage.
edit on 11/3/2012 by TheMoose because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by trust_no_one

Dam serious? Lucky for you. Sucks coz im from New Zealand and he'ss never performed over here would love to see the dude live at least once in my life!

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Ladysophiaofsandoz

Yeah he's always talking about how he appreciates the fans in his songs so I assumed he'd be a real down to earth dude, glad to know it's true

And hardout! I've watched videos of some of his concerts and he really gets the crowd goin!

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMoose

What "Bling" garbage? There's nothing "Bling" about tech, the dude keeps it real

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by IEtherianSoul9

I just downloaded the Klusterfuk EP, but I haven't listened to it yet. I wouldn't go as far and say he's the best rapper alive, although he's definitely ONE of the best.
edit on 3/11/2012 by IEtherianSoul9 because: (no reason given)

Howd you download it? It hasn't even been released yet?
I'm not exactly a saint when it comes to downloading music but Personally I prefer to try buy this dudes cd's just because he's so good and to support and don't wanna rip him off

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Here: plixid.com...

I collect so much Hip Hop music, I can't really buy it all. I swear I'd be broke in this lifetime and the next if I actually bought all the music I have.
edit on 3/12/2012 by IEtherianSoul9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by IEtherianSoul9

Here: plixid.com...

I collect so much Hip Hop music, I can't really buy it all. I swear I'd be broke in this lifetime and the next if I actually bought all the music I have.
edit on 3/12/2012 by IEtherianSoul9 because: (no reason given)

haha yeah fair enough I guess the same would go for me and where would we keep all the cd's

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Haha not refering to Tech dude, just general.

It's the MTV-style bull# that stops people from hearing real hip-hop.

Kinda like if people haven't heard much punk rock, and then assume it's all like Good Charlotte.

eww...

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMoose

Oh ok my bad

Yeah I get what you mean and totally agree, the whole bitches and money theme is definately getting old what happened to music being about real stuff

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

You mean krayzie bone

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tritan

You mean krayzie bone

Yeah Krayzie bones a favourite of mine too definately my favourite bone thug. Him and tech are good on that song midwest choppers

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I've been meaning to listen to him but never have.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join