It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JFK Secret societys speach

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by VonDoomen

You have to admit, the first time you hear it, it does sound highly suspicious.

Well it depends really.

There's 2 ways of viewing this speech. We can watch the edited down version, which is the most popular one out there and tries to make it seem like JFK is talking about Secret Societies - Which yes, even I admit is very convincing. Or, we can do the right thing and we can observe the full speech but with doing that it becomes much more clear he's actually talking about issues related to the cold war thus there is no longer any "suspicion."

One has to wonder where this speech/video origanally came and what was the purpise of making itl

He did his speech at the Waldorf-Astoria Hotel, New York City on April 27, 1961 and he was addressing the press at the time - Thus why the name of the speech is often referred to as "The President and the Press." In a summary he was asking the press for more "official secrecy", and to treat the situation with the Soviet Union, in regards to how they reported news, as if this was a real war - In other words hold back some secrets and gain a bit of an edge. He asked that so incidents like the Bay of Pigs for example don't happen again, this incident occurring a very short while before the speech.

I might write my own thread on this sometime in the week..
edit on 12-3-2012 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

I am addressing the chopped up conspiracy version. Who made it and why.

not the original real speeches from jfk. I think we know who made those. JFK

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by VonDoomen

I don't understand why you would ask such a question to be honest. I mean there's literally hundreds and hundreds of videos out there on all topics which are not genuine, or are trying to lie and cheat to make people believe something as opposed to something else. The JFK assassination doesn't escape such thing's, nor does any topic.

Why do people do that kind of thing though? Who knows really. Boredom perhaps, maybe it's fun to make life difficult for those trying to find the truth, maybe the person who made it genuinely believes what he's saying and so on. You're asking a very tough question to answer there.
edit on 13-3-2012 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join