It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If everything is love, how do you explain diseases (viruses and bacteria)?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
This question posed by the OP is very much an interpretive one so here is mine

I think the term "everything is love" comes from a deep understanding and the ability to look at the VERY big picture. It is also a very Buddhist sort of idea in that the only evil in the world is the evil we create, so everything is love except for when we (as an individual) decide that something is not.

Death, disease, war, strife, pain, suffering and other things we attribute to being negative or even hateful can be perceived as nothing other than agents of change, a part of destiny, evolution or God's plan.

Personally I think this concept of "everything is love" is valid and true. Believing wholly that there is a pre-life and an after-life that takes place outside of this "reality" I happen to enjoy this concept. Once you realize that pain and suffering are only a temporary side-effect of life itself, and if you have a belief that trials and tribulations in this life are used in preparation for the next, as a continuous step in your spiritual evolution then this idea is a very realistic one.

Atheists and devout followers of any of the Abrahamic religious traditions will have major difficulty with this "love" concept as it directly conflicts with their beliefs and indoctrinations.

Ultimately it is a concept that is a suggestive way of thinking positively. Tibetan Buddhist monks smiled and prayed for the Chinese soldiers who were gunning them down because in their minds "everything is love".

edit on 12-3-2012 by morningeagle because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
There's an old rule:

"No harm, no foul."

That explains everything.

Ribbit

Ps: I'm currently getting over a bug right now, including a toothache to boot, sew while I've been really sick and in a lot of pain because of the tooth, where's the foul?

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
reply to post by quedup

When you say vibrational levels, I assume you mean higher and lower levels of love? Right? So even the virus and bacteria has some type of love in them even though it may not be much, right? They love themselves but they don't love the host that they are killing. I guess in this view it makes sense...
There are bacteria that live in our gut in symbiosiss without them we would not be able to digest our food.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   
There is duality. For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction. Some destroy, some create. Some even create through destruction. As a virus or bacteria lives off its human host, humanity lives off its host planet. There is both love and hate, positive and negative, creation and destruction.

If the universe was all love, then there would be no way to know what love was, because there would be nothing to compare it to.
edit on 13-3-2012 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

love is the opposite to truth that is why love end kills the truth

truth is inherent freedom, love is inherent relation

u cant kill the truth and claim existing, it is impossible in all realms even in hells ones

inherent relation has a cause which is else

inherent freedom has no cause but it

inherent relation is always wrong objective in meaning what cant b known

inherent freedom is always right objective in being more what is fully present about

so diseases are objective wrong results out of meanings

when health is objective right result out of being real

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by absolutely

u cant kill the truth and claim existing, it is impossible in all realms even in hells ones

inherent freedom is always right objective in being more what is fully present about

OK, OK... It's 3am, and I've had too much bourbon, and I know I'm treading on thin ice here, but I can't help it.

DUDE! Are you a bot or something? I mean seriously it is impressive the way you massacre the english language. I have read, and responded to your posts a couple times in the past, and have gained nothing, but a headache from trying to decipher your drivel. Your sentences have no logical structure. It's just word salad. Please keep posting though I find the discombobulation of words quite remarkable, and at this point amusing. I couldn't write that bad if I tried really hard. I know lots of people who speak english as a second language. I work with many on a daily basis. I am quite good at gleaning meaning from broken english, but my God man you get the nobel prize for cryptic cypher, seriously go to work for the CIA, or something. The only problem is that they would need another absolutely at the other end to have any chance of figuring out what you were trying to say. If you are a troll, you win grand prize. It would take a great intelligence to write that crazy, or just some good old fashion, honest crazy. The jury is out, please respond, I could use a laugh.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   
History show us that many of the diseases are man made or originate with caucasions.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   

reply to post by rwfresh

when u r a delusion to urself then how are u meaning that all is like u or that u matter to anyone else, it proves how there is nothing but truth or lies in absolute dimensions and terms
u belong totally to evil life and all ur sentences is nothing but clear samples of absolute lies existence for opportunism on truth knowledge and truth existence rights
too simple
u r nothing to any else and much less then nothing to everything and complete evil to truth
prepare urself to wars, peace is not ur choice

Brother, again you are right. In the context of Truth "I" am nothing. I am so much of nothing that "I" literally do not exist in Reality. Spot on. Hate to break it to you.. but there is one other "nothing" in this conversation.

If delusion and denial is evil in your perception than you are right. With as much honesty as i can muster, i wouldn't deny that my lack of truth could be considered evil. But war? Which war? Do you think Truth is preparing for war? The meaning of the word "preparing" has it's root in TIME. Truth is eternal. Complete. Perfect. Without lack. Don't confuse your own conflict with Truth. The war between good and evil is delusion. The war between good and evil does not exist in Reality. Don't believe the hype.

Peace, as much as we can possibly have it is absolutely our choice. It's about honesty.

Peace. Seriously.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by rwfresh

blablabla nothing that u say exist, hey it is not up to u to pretend knowing what truth is

and keep ur eternity in hells, truth is the opposite of eternity, that ultimate offense to truth is the clear sign of worse ends to come

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   

reply to post by rwfresh

blablabla nothing that u say exist, hey it is not up to u to pretend knowing what truth is

and keep ur eternity in hells, truth is the opposite of eternity, that ultimate offense to truth is the clear sign of worse ends to come

All i can do is pretend. I have no qualms pretending what truth is NOT.. but pretending to know what Truth is, is more delusion than even i can handle. I definitely don't know what Truth is. That's a cornerstone of my delusional belief.
i can talk all day about what it's not though.

So you say truth is "the opposite of eternity"? It's temporal? And truth (which is temporal) is at war with eternity? Who do you think might win? I put my money on eternity.. maybe I'm wrong but anything that ends wouldn't be eternal. At least according to the dictionary.

That said.. i really doubt Truth is at war with anything at all. For it to be at war you would have to assume it was threatened or lacking something. Again, i don't know what Truth is.. but i know it's NOT threatened or lacking anything.

Instead of having a Truth war with me and being angry and frustrated why not tell me what Truth is? Why so angry? Maybe we are in fact in the same predicament? Quit hatin' yo.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by rwfresh

even ur gibberish cant stand u, nothing is eternal, u wont even get that privilege out

truth exist so all and any what exist is true, enjoy ur future life with ur head smashed down in last pretenses of using words

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

reply to post by rwfresh

even ur gibberish cant stand u, nothing is eternal, u wont even get that privilege out

truth exist so all and any what exist is true, enjoy ur future life with ur head smashed down in last pretenses of using words

Nothing is eternal? So when should we expect the end?

Yes Truth exists. We can agree. It's the only thing that exists in Reality. We might even agree on that. But i can't tell because you are too busy telling me i am wrong.

I'm curious how your philosophy of hate is working for you? While you suggest i be concerned about my future i would suggest you be concerned about your present. And while we talk philosophically about the nature of Reality and Truth it helps to be honest about some of the more immediate obvious expressions and experiences we might be having.

What exactly is it that you are so angry about? Some delusional ideas you believe i am holding as absolute Truth? Are my ideas threatening to you? I am sincerely sorry that you are experiencing anger and hate.

Peace!

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   

That was pretty complicated, but there is some truth there. For instance, it explains why I do better in relationships where I don't love the person. Or maybe I should change my view of love.
edit on 10-5-2012 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
If everything is love, why do these beings naturally destroy? How can that possibly be love? People say that disease happen from resistance or lack of love, but you must understand that the causes for these diseases such as viruses and bacteria are beings that want to live and survive too.

What do you think about this?

Love is everything...anything else is a corruption by degrees...
On a macro level - it is exhibited through collective auspices (here is where you insert your 2cents to alter the status quo)...
On a micro level (where it actually begins - since, the seed must be planted) it is exhibited through individual auspices...and the carnal body you inhabit reflects the growth of this seed...

You can choose to 'spread' the DIS-EASE, or you can project, to heal and make whole...your choice through the auspices of FREE WILL...

Alove

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join