It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If everything is love, how do you explain diseases (viruses and bacteria)?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Because with life there also has to be death.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Its called tough love and its the only love that matters.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Firstly Who and what says that "everything is love" ?

That doesn't really make sense at all?

Do people seriously believe in that ?
Sorry I don't mean any offense it's the first time I have heard of this that's all.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I think ....

with each "System" there needs to be a balance. Whether we are talking about the immune system or the solar system... there needs to be a balance.

The cells of the body are organized to do a certain job and when the host allows certain things within it can get the system off balance and create chaos.

Everything is connected.

Energy transforms all the time... this is"life".

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

arpgme, to 1 to vibrate LOVE and to also be receptive to LOVE requires a level of awareness by the bacteria/ virus or any CREATOR creation. I say this because LOVE requires an amount of COMPASSION and EMPATHY to be sent from the creation. So bacteria / virus being on a micro level to larger creations may not be aware of their deeds being done, sort of like CREATOR creations version HUMANS interacting unknowingly on a planet like EA*RTH with pollutions and waste disposal not fully being aware of how the activities may be effecting EA*RTH vibrations. I don't think bacteria or virus HATE those whom they inhabit I think they are existing aware of themselves ONLY the bacteria / virus, and not aware of the NEGATIVE effects they may have on those they call host. So maybe if LIKE the human creation becoming more aware of its effects as a species on EA*RTH the bacteria / virus were made aware or SMART of their influences inside creations, the bacteria / virus may become more of a helper / BIO ENHANCER/BIO ADVANCER-EVOLVER of those they call host. It may be as simple as teaching the bacteria/virus to assist more then cause harm.

******CONSCIOUS CREATION SCAN LIGHT*

Its been observed that some may feel the human or other creations can act like a virus / bacteria to the EA*RTH or other existing locations where other version CREATOR creations may live and some who observe may feel the need to TRIM/depopulate to lower the negative influences of these observed beings/creations. Yes 1 can understand this conscious observation due to those observing possibly seeing the effects on EA*RTH as if EA*RTH is ALIVE/AWARE WHICH 1 FEELS IT IS. And how the inhabitants of a LIVE ZONE may LOWER the VIBRATIONS of the habitat-sphere-nebula-photon zone - dark zone- dimension ect. So 1 can understand the feelings within the collective about creations influencing other creations (negative) humans effecting EA*RTH ect. AND those considered cosmic creations by humans effecting the UNIVERSE in the same bacteria/ virus way. So 1 feels its based on how the CREATOR feels ALL* must interact together as far as JUDGMENT of who is wrong or right, but if your aware of your influences on other creations (UNLIKE BACTERIA/VIRUS to host creations then YOU SHOULD BE TRYING TO (STO) OR SERVICE TO OTHERS to FIX the issue and not eliminate unknowing of your eliminating effects on the overall collective AND HOW THE CREATOR MAY VIEW YOU FOR ACTING SO.

*******CONSCIOUS CREATION SCAN -CLOSED TELE transmitted-

Interesting question arpgme
1 can see your point of view with this OP.

NAMASTE*******
LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Because we are here to learn. We cant learn on a perfect planet can we? We are faced wit duality that can only exist on this plane. Disease, war, famine, prejeduce... all things for us to improve on ourselves before we reach a higher plane... Look at yourself as a spiritual being trapped on Earth and then you will see.

peaceLOVEharmony

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
If everything is love, why do these beings naturally destroy? How can that possibly be love? People say that disease happen from resistance or lack of love, but you must understand that the causes for these diseases such as viruses and bacteria are beings that want to live and survive too.

What do you think about this?

Everything IS Love. But, Love is Truth... not goodness or evilness. Love is Reality from which everything in the material and ethereal worlds is reflected. Denial and delusion of Truth/Love is the literal cause of creation. In creation there is a separation of Truth/Love which we experience and express as positive and negative.

Bacteria/Viruses/Deadly storms are both positive and negative just like everything else. they are Love/Truth (or rather created as part of the denial of what is). But from our perspective they are "negative".

Essentially, believing Love is an emotion or it is "goodness/positive" is just a misunderstanding of what the word Love is as it was traditionally understood by mystics, gnostics and those that coined the termed and used it in the sort of grandiose way in which we are speaking.

How did it get associated to "positiveness"? Because those that used the word correctly were/are extremely positive about it because it is the only thing that is Real. So it appears as though they are associating positive and loving feelings towards it. In a sense they are.. that is a safe way to approach it.. but can lead to more misunderstanding. Truth is Love which is God which is Reality. It is the All and Everything. Both positive and negative and neither.
edit on 12-3-2012 by rwfresh because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Bacteria are not bad. Bacteria make up 90% of the human body. There are 10 times more bacteria than human cells in the body.
Isn't it 'lovely', it all works perfectly.
edit on 12-3-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by rwfresh

it is amazing how u can jump to confuse truth with love

how can u use words (logics) for confusing different part of it, it is like u literaly are meaning that logics doesnt matter while u r using logics to say that as a matter

what is the logical connection between free constancy (truth) and attachement constancy (love)

as u see, they are opposite, then u r denying both for the sake of wwaattt? o yea ur god

so why dont u join him in space in asking for deeply and stop meaning him from anything or everything, be a man of honnor and die from here for ur god attachement to b through him really and personnally

u cant destroy everything and anything facts only for meaning smthg else while u stay there using those stuffs that u destroy its facts

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by rwfresh

how can u use words (logics) for confusing different part of it, it is like u literaly are meaning that logics doesnt matter while u r using logics to say that as a matter

what is the logical connection between free constancy (truth) and attachement constancy (love)

as u see, they are opposite, then u r denying both for the sake of wwaattt? o yea ur god

so why dont u join him in space in asking for deeply and stop meaning him from anything or everything, be a man of honnor and die from here for ur god attachement to b through him really and personnally

u cant destroy everything and anything facts only for meaning smthg else while u stay there using those stuffs that u destroy its facts

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

I think I understand you. If we become more loving then so will the virus and bacteria? When we raise our vibration to the frequency of love, we also raise the vibration of the virus and bacteria on us right?

Why doesn't the Earth raise her vibration for all of us?

reply to post by rwfresh

Love and true are to different things. There are hateful people, that is true.
edit on 12-3-2012 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

bc u r not earth why would it care for u?

love by definition is attachement constancy from identification perspective, so the constancy is being from meaning objective same

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

reply to post by prevenge

I'm not talking about morality (good/evil), I'm talking about Love. If nature killed a species, that is not love, even if we do benefit. If the frogs went into the water and allowed other species to die, that is not love either. Love would be understanding others and caring.

riiight but so if nature understands the plight of the poor millions of creatures that are being put extinct by the frogs... and wants to save them then nature would be showing 'love' if it made a virus that stopped the frogs before they killed all the other creatures.

that would be nature showing love..

but you know.. things happen more automatically and cause-reaction oriented than you think they do i think...
you think that every thing has a level of consciousness that can perceive love or the lack of love ...
i don't think bacteria or viruses have a level of consciousness capable of perceiving love.. they are just little molecular nano-machines that do what they do because of how they're formed.
it's not their DECISION to destroy..destruction is just the result of what their internal mechanics output.

another thing.. i think you've a limited view on what bacteria and viruses are...
ever heard of a bacteriophage? there are types of viruses that can HELP HEAL people by inserting DNA material that was broken in the person. and there are millions of types of bacteria in your intestines that you NEED to survive.

you think all viruses and bacteria are making a decision to be "not-love" because of how a few of them act when in over-abundance i think...
but it's not like that.. just like the frogs.. if healthy YEAST in the body gets out of balance and over-fed it overpopulates and causes an infection.. like the frogs (or humans
) and they have to be put in check

love is a concept of consciousness.. only certain organisms capable of perceiving "love" can be held responsible for "being loving" or "not being loving"... if they can't perceive it.. then it's not applicable to them. so i think your original post is a moot point. moot question.. can't be asked.. because it doesn't apply..

BUT if someone WITH the conscious ability to perceive and ACT OUT LOVE... designs a virus to destroy... and only to destroy for selfish or vengeful reasons.. then you could say they're not "being love" ..

but if they invent the virus to stop the population of frogs from overriding and destroying all the other species... then the idea behind the creation of the virus would be "loving" .. or "responsible" .. and i say loving because there is a certain VALUE placed on the overall ecosystem versus just being left with ONLY a bunch of frogs and nothing else... and eventually the frogs would die too because they'd have killed their ecosystem...

so whomever made the frog virus .. saved everything.. because they valued the big picture.. because the big picture had resonance to a level of meaning in their heart.. or desire for some aspect about the ecosystem existing.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

If nature kill the frogs, that would be loving to the other species, yeah, but NOT loving to the frogs.

If everything is love, then there is no reason why these beings could not feel love.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Love and true are to different things. There are hateful people, that is true.
edit on 12-3-2012 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

yes there are hated ones truly as there are loved ones fake

which confirm how truth and love are totally different points

truth is the conception of objective positive superiority which justify that any become then true even if subjectively nothing

love is the conception of subjective positive superiority that could justify one becoming always present even if fake

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by absolutely
reply to post by rwfresh

I don't totally follow what you are saying but you seem disturbed by the fact that i say Love and Truth are the same thing.

We have information out there claiming the source of everything that is true is LOVE. So people become confused, like the author of the OP, that "everything" is a warm emotion. Everything is not warm and fuzzy. It makes no sense. It's not that mystics, buddha and Jesus were wrong.. it's that we don't understand their use of the word.

I use the word Truth to mean anything that is Real. Reality itself. The all and everything from which everything comes from. And this is what Jesus, Buddha, mystics and gnostics who matter meant by the word Love.

Take the new testament. No where else is god so simply described as "God IS Love". Not "God is LIKE Love"... Or "God is Loving" or "God has a Loving characteristic". It doesn't matter what you think the word means when you are reading something. It matters what the author meant. If you hope to understand what they are saying.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   

reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

I think I understand you. If we become more loving then so will the virus and bacteria?

That would be nice but I think its more complex. Like if somehow there was a level of understanding/communication between the parasite (bacteria-virus) and the host humans or others for example that the bacteria are performing too much in one area and may need to slow down then there may be the location or LOVE if it can exist between the 2. Location of LOVE via the bacteria - virus see the host is being harmed and then prevent any further harm. That would require a powerful level of communications/understandings between the 2 though. Its done now but the meds used to prevent the illnesses by bacteria/virus infection are the communicators. And the meds in a communication type way may behave in a one track minded way destroying ALL* bacteria or attempting to which may cause the bacteria to become resistant after so many attacks. again it would take a powerful method of communication between parasite and host. Or be as hard a task as humans communicating with EA*RTH or other celestials not saying its impossible at all but it would take a higher level of intelligence to even be able to observe the parasite and their behaviors as well as how they communicate.

When we raise our vibration to the frequency of love, we also raise the vibration of the virus and bacteria on us right?

As I stated above with humans gaining the ability to communicate with celestials like EA*RTH its a hard task but not impossible. The bacteria may feel the vibrations of the humans or others vibrating on a higher more positive level YES, but may be responding to a more in-depth kind of CHEMICAL/NEURO CHEMICAL communication within the host. In example it would be like humans learning that ALL* things are vibrating on various frequencies and ARE EFFECTED BY HUMAN INFLUENCES & then acknowledging the planet they are on is vibrating as well and then the humans taking steps further to understand the planets vibrations when its making signs of help or humans your stressing me and I may need SOL/SUN help to regenerate from your activities. SO its like a communication gap may be present preventing the parasite and host from co existing as 1 and not trying to destroy the other.

I think EA*RTH does when its allowed to. But pollution-waste-fossil fuel removal- strip mining- toxic waste burring and WARS 1 feels prevents EA*RTH from raising or maintaining its natural vibrations, which also may be preventing EA*RTH from raising vibrations for ALL* An example of EA*RTH sharing on HIGH FREQUENCY positive VIBRATIONS to 1 would be new flora that would help out with GENETIC PROGRESSION via health upgrading and even new minerals to assist CLEAN technologies but unfortunately EA*RTH being sustained as it currently is it cannot or may not do so. Imagine in that deforesting zone there was new flora growing that would eliminate ALL sicknesses but lower vibrations from inhabitants PREVENT this flora from ever growing or inside that untouched diamond/gold ect. - oil-natural gas-coal mine a new mineral or minerals began to develop from these natural minerals that may have needed time to mix or bond as you do sometimes find natural gas inside oil fields. But these mixes cannot occur because the inhabitants strip them to early before fully being ripened. So 1 does see how a planet and other celestial influences from a positive vibrating habitat zone could or would help out the species living on top or within it.

NAMASTE*******

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

"Love and true are to different things. There are hateful people, that is true."

If you believe this creation/universe we are in is Reality/Truth you are likely to be confused by what every celebrated mystic ever said or taught. Hateful people are no more true/real than loving people in the context of Truth.

Truth is something that neither hate nor the opposite of hate (which is misunderstood as love) is.

Negative and Positive are not Truth. And Love is neither.. it is the thing from which both seemingly arise.

Love is Truth is Eternity. The desire to prove or experience Truth is the cause of delusion. positive and negative. hate/love, good/evil.

In terms of the word Love, others religious/spiritual/mystical/gnostic folks use the word interchangable with Truth. It's from those same individuals that you GET the idea/proposal that "everything is Love".

And they aren't wrong.. your understanding and the interpretation/translation of their words is "wrong".

Love = Truth = Reality = God - these words have all been used to mean the the eternal Reality we are not part of because we are delusion/maya/not real. This non-reality does not exist in Reality which is Truth.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Why would you think everything is love?

However, maybe viruses and bacteria just love you to death.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

If nature kill the frogs, that would be loving to the other species, yeah, but NOT loving to the frogs.

If everything is love, then there is no reason why these beings could not feel love.

you're not following the path of logic i'm laying out here, i don't think...

you see it WOULD be loving to the frogs in the LONG RUN.. because the frogs would eventually overrun their eco-system and therefor destroy any means of their surviving... there would be no more food or fresh breeding grounds for them to continue surviving in.. so they would die out as well...
understand??

so they would be saved as well.. by having a virus knock their numbers back so that they would not destroy their home and thus survive along with all the other species..

everything would balance out after their numbers were reduced.

now if the frogs were CONSCIOUS ENOUGH to perceive LOVE.. and the VALUE of their life.. or at least perceive LOGIC that would show that their current rate of reproduction combined with their rate of consumption and consequential destruction of their habitat... then they (if they could perceive love and therefor "logic").. would take it upon themselves to procure a method as to ADJUST their current path to one where they may survive... either MOVE to a larger swamp that accommodates their numbers OR decrease their numbers.

they are not capable of perceiving logic or love.. so they do not do this.

therefor it takes a naturally occurring virus (or introduction of carnivorous species) to correct this problem.

one could say that MAN is an extension of NATURE.. not something SEPARATE from nature. just as if you erased the existence of the molecular genome of SNAIL DNA from the planet's history.. you would have ZERO snail shells ever occurring... if you erased the existence of the molecular HUMAN GENOME from existing in the planet's history.. you would have ZERO pavement roads, concrete housing, electric lines, power plants, dams, etc... these manifestation of molecular organization in the form of these infrastructural items would not form out of the planet's raw materials if it were not for the molecule of HUMAN DNA.

thus if nature produced HUMAN DNA in it's current form.. then MAN (and all his products) ARE indeed.. a form of nature extrapolated in time.

so:
"nature producing a virus to cull the frog populations with intent to save those very same frogs AND the entire ecosystem"

would be:

nature AS MAN producing a virus to cull the frog populations with intent to save those very same frogs AND the entire ecosystem"

MAN has the capability to direct the outcome of the Earth's current manifest form by virtue of a brain that produces logical cognitive perceptive ability, and two limbs with 10 levers (fingers) in order to re-arrange material of the earth into objects that suit his and the planet's needs...

combine this with MAN's sense of VALUE towards things that already exist here.. then when you see man preserving such things.. and being a steward towards these things... even if the only answer is to cull the frogs by means of a designer virus that lowers their numbers to a proper amount that the ecosystem can support...

then the CONCEPT of LOVE could be applied.. as since man can see the logical value within something... relative to his own existence... then that could be described BY MAN... as "LOVE"...

so this concept that "everything is love" is purely relevant towards MAN ALONE.. thus far...
the ACTION of "LOVE" by a mother wolf to her pups or male bird to it's paired female bird... could very well be "LOVE" as perceived by the human's mind while observing it...

yet in actuality when you apply hard science.. it's just the natural bio-chemical reaction within the birds and wolves hormonal system primarily with the presence of OCYTOCIN which creates a bond between the animals for the sake of the species survival...

Ie: if the birds never formed this bond they may fight over food and not cooperate to build nests and raise chicks...
if the wolves never nurtured and protected their pups .. they may ALWAYS kill and eat them (which does happen but not so much) ... then you'd have ZERO wolves and ZERO birds...

it's chemically necessary bonding
but we can say that it is love if we want to.

the virus that creates more viruses by entering an animal or plant cell and reproduces.. doesn't "love" it's offspring.. because it has no bio-molecular method as to form a logical path of contemplation upon it's own actions. and zero manner of expressing linguistic application of concepts.. so it never produces the concept of "love"... it just DOES what it DOES because of the pattern of it's structural molecules are organized in.

same with the wolf and bird.
humans though.. HAVE these abilities.

all is "love" is a human-centric concept
edit on 3/12/2012 by prevenge because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join