It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If everything is love, how do you explain diseases (viruses and bacteria)?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Silly OP!!! if it wasn't for bacteria, virus, fungi, there would be no people plants or pets!!! For they are the reason we are here!

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
reply to post by Akragon

If love is just a part of the whole why do people focus so much on it? Shouldn't we be focusing on the whole picture?

love in all its definitions and synonyms is the binding force that allows humans to coexist and cooperate,,, so forms of love are important for humanity,,,,, all things that divide humanity, that allow people to hate other people, to harm their life,, this is the opposite of love,,, no love between these people,,, you can look at it as "OH but there is love,, because those people hate other people because they love themselves so much",,, yes,,, but im talking about between people,,, relationships,,,,, an acceptance,, or even an admiration or apreciation for the other,,,, love.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   

reply to post by Akragon

If love is just a part of the whole why do people focus so much on it? Shouldn't we be focusing on the whole picture?

As i stated, LOVE is the best way to understand God...

That doesn't mean God is Love either. It is an aspect of him...

Many people confuse love and lust as well ... Lust is a want... Love can be defined as "selflessness"

edit on 11-3-2012 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Ok, so you aren't one of the people that believe that everything is love, so this question doesn't really apply to you.

It's amazing how often I see these "awaken to your true nature - everything is love" threads and now that I'm asking a question to people who believe that, no one seems to actually hold that belief.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
duality.
everything should love

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

This will explain alot if you have an open mind www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by P-M-H
duality.
everything should love

But it's impossible or the virus/bacteria will die

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   

If everything is love, why do these beings naturally destroy? How can that possibly be love? People say that disease happen from resistance or lack of love, but you must understand that the causes for these diseases such as viruses and bacteria are beings that want to live and survive too.

What do you think about this?

Rust on chrome. Life can and will go on and exist anyway it can but if you maintain the best conditions your chrome will never be a home to rust your body never be a home to bacteria and fresh water pool will never turn into a swamp. You will always cultivate roses and not the weeds that kill them.
It takes LOVE of the chrome (and attention) to keep rust away. Love of your roses to tend and fend off attackers. Once you do not love the bike, the pond, the flower or the person (and prove that love by taking care and keeping a watchful eye)...negative elements are allowed to creep in. You cannot blame those negative elements for living but you can blame yourself for letting your guard down and not loving ENOUGH to keep them from overtaking your possessions, property and your people.

We thrash about and complain about "the enemy" when it is way too late to do anything about it. In most cases - we saw the disease coming and did nothing when it was small and manageable. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.
edit on 11-3-2012 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   

reply to post by Akragon

Ok, so you aren't one of the people that believe that everything is love, so this question doesn't really apply to you.

It's amazing how often I see these "awaken to your true nature - everything is love" threads and now that I'm asking a question to people who believe that, no one seems to actually hold that belief.

Love is the path, but its not everything...

Its a vibration like hate, just on different ends of the scale...

Actually i have my own "Awaken" section in my threads as well...

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
love is a human emotion. i know that. some people say god is love. that is something i don't know. and death is no big deal. if anything it's the end of your problems. transformation arises through destruction

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

I think man can't possibly understand the intricate will of God. Some people are called in diffrent time, place and way, by His will. God is love, and the life that awaits us is infinately supreme to this one. So who are we to say what and how He should call back his children to him? Perhapse these events are used to help others grow in understanding and love for eachother, as tragedy tends to do. I, for one, couldn't possibly say, but I do believe that just because there are "bad things" and "evil people" in the world, that does not mean that God is not in control and has everyone's best intrest in mind. It's just sometimes we get so caught up in the self, we fail to see the design of the Creator.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Perhaps what is one species love is another species hate.

Perhaps your not seeing the other side of the spectrum.

Perhaps another side of the story there is!

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
You are implying destruction is the opposite of love, yes?

Why are you doing that?

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Maybe germs love making us sick. Maybe making things die is love in a germs eye. Just because we see love as one thing doesn't mean another creature sees it as the same.

And yeah I know, germs don't have complex thought patterns. I'm just saying..

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   
No one knows where Viruses come from. Bacteria , apparently, was the first organism on Earth? If you believe in Evolution. The real question is ... where did YOU come from?

edit on 12-3-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   
You should ask your self, if everything is love, how do I not explain diseases? Love is expressed in every way, be it good or bad in social views. The love is there despite how you look at it, in love for it's cubs a lion must kill a prey to feed it. You can consider it out of love or survival? Love is a natural instinct to animals and us people and to everything that lives and does not live. When you see things not out love then it isn't, but Feeling the Love in everything will prove to you that so does Love exists in Everything, Knowing that will not.

Feel it to, Believe it.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   

If everything is love, why do these beings naturally destroy? How can that possibly be love? People say that disease happen from resistance or lack of love, but you must understand that the causes for these diseases such as viruses and bacteria are beings that want to live and survive too.

What do you think about this?

So you want your yin without any yang, eh? Lemme know how that works out for ya.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Schkeptick

So you want your yin without any yang, eh? Lemme know how that works out for ya.

where does ur will come from? from what are u claiming that a will is normal, when by definition will is opposite to facts, in absolute terms since a will is what can never b real

so u mean to generalize an invention of a fact that anyone is right by forcing yang to get a yin

assume this upon urself then, and lets destroy u totally to get a yin out of it

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Cause love is a strange thing. Why do women stay with abusive men? Why does the earth accept humans when we're one giant virus? Everything isnt love. I thnk thats the answer

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Once again...Carlin put it best: " I think we are part of a higher order we will never understand [...] I call it THE BIG ELECTRON...it doesn't punish, it doesn't reward...it just is...and so are we...for a little while "

Nature doesn't have any prejudice against viruses and bacteria. We do.

Just another organism striving to survive with the tools given to them...but...maybe the viruse's lovefest is when it multiplies itself n all...oO...eek.
edit on 12-3-2012 by dude69 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join