It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If everything is love, how do you explain diseases (viruses and bacteria)?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

how could you experience love if you were not born. How could you life if you do not die.disease is integral in this process and one day will kill us and bring us home again.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Within 100 years - every one of us will be gone from this planet - as the caterpillar changes to a butterfly - it is the cycle of life and we will move on too. What will we have learned?

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

in my freshman biology course i was told viruses aren't alive...

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

So you are saying that love and hate are a part of this system? I'm trying to get answers from the people who say "everything is love"...

Originally posted by michaelbrux
reply to post by arpgme

in my freshman biology course i was told viruses aren't alive...

Sure, but we are assuming that everything is conscious and is love. There are people that think like this and I want to know their reasoning behind it.

I'm really trying to get answers from people who DO believe that everything is love (and conscious).
edit on 11-3-2012 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

"Everything is love," to me, has always been a mantra born out of fear. Spirituality is about connectivity; with ourselves, our species, the ecosystem, and our universe as a whole.

To anyone who has really observed themselves, and the world unfolding around them, it is painfully obvious that "love" is neither a totally productive, nor the only legitimate motivator or emotion.

The New Age, and pop spirituality movements which strive to ignore the full spectrum of human emotions, in favor of only loving, are doing so out of fear. Fear at embracing their full humanity.

Unfortunately, they will never be full, complete individuals, because they choose to only embrace one aspect of themselves.

They may come to vibrate on some "higher" frequency by only loving, but in doing so they sacrifice their ability to move through all of the planes of existence.

They will forever be like air bubbles capped upon the surface of an infinitely deep, infinitely majestic ocean. Light and buoyant they float and see the waves and life, but unable to withstand the true pressure and depth of their own quiddity they can never participate.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

maybe the reasoning is that even though something is offensive it ultimately serves to the purpose of perpetuating life...life being love, love, life.

i suppose it requires a rejection of ones own perception for the perception of something that operates at a higher level.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Well I kind of see the world as a manifest of conscious... Everything is created from that. It looks after me and gives me life and keeps the universe in balance. Now I dont really question the things you are questioning. I think that the inteligence of the universe knows whats best for me and if I caught a disease, well it happens to give me experience.

Even the bad things that happen to us in our lifes often have good affects. Pain is growth and some of the deepest peeps I have met in life have been through the hardest of pains..

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
everytime astronomers witness a super nova in far away star system it is reported with excitement...

were planets with life on them wiped out? are they celebrating the extinction of another intelligent species...

viruses and bacteria are a part of the plan...a plan that exceeds us.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
There are 2 possible explanations for this, imo...

In a system of free will (like 3d Earth) duality (or at least the illusion of duality) is absolutely essential, because without choice/duality free will is not possible. Therefore the duality system contains good/bad, wrong/right, or at least the illusion of such. On a higher level all is love but people and events clothe themselves in the illusion of good and bad to play off each other, so lessons can be learned and experiences can be had.
Bottom line... it's all an illusion.

In a somewhat similar, alternate explanation...
Viruses and bacteria and diseases are SO filled with love that they are willing to take on a "negative" task so that we humans can learn and grow and experience. It's like the legend of Jesus Christ's pre-life planning session with the disciples, and as they were finishing it up Jesus says, "OK, I just need someone to turn me in to the authorities, and we're done." No one spoke... Finally Jesus says, look this is important, without someone to betray me it's not gonna work! And so finally his best friend Judas steps up to him; places his arm around his beloved friend and says, "For you Master, I would do absolutely anything. I'll do it!"

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
If everything is love, why do these beings naturally destroy? How can that possibly be love? People say that disease happen from resistance or lack of love, but you must understand that the causes for these diseases such as viruses and bacteria are beings that want to live and survive too.

What do you think about this?

Bacteria and viruses have plenty of useful purposes. To say that bacteria and viruses only destroy is to lack medical and scientific knowledge.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Wandering Scribe

So, maybe, the universal energy is acceptance (inner peace), because these different levels are allowed to exist. I dunno..

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperManny

I guess that makes sense. We are all love at the core but then we come here and play an evil roles just to keep this system of life going...

reply to post by Wandering Scribe

So, maybe, the universal energy is acceptance (inner peace), because these different levels are allowed to exist. I dunno..

Originally posted by michaelbrux
everytime astronomers witness a super nova in far away star system it is reported with excitement...

were planets with life on them wiped out? are they celebrating the extinction of another intelligent species...

viruses and bacteria are a part of the plan...a plan that exceeds us.

Yeah, the super nova is so beautiful and yet I never thought about that, if planets with life on it were dying... If there is really a 'unity' (and there is, quantum field, holographic universe, etc.) then everything is operating in a higher system.
edit on 11-3-2012 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
According to the Holy Bible, the oldest recorded human was Methuselah. He was, according to scripture, 969 years old. Adam lived 930 years and then he died.

Originally man was to live for eternity, but after the original sin of disobediance to God's command, the human became weak. The blood became contaminated by sin. The whole earth began a transformation and would not produce in it's strength. The earth began to produce thorns and thistles. For instance the DNA of the Rose bush was changed after the fall of man. To bless your girl with a dozen Roses, you now take the chance of having to pull a thorn out your hand.

There were no deseases or viruses until after the original sin that caused the weakening of the nations. (future tense)

Deseases is a product of sin. Sin leads to death and the Bible declares that the last enemy to be destroyed is death. Therefore if death is an enemy, then death is not a friend. In the future when, as it is declared in the Book of Revelations, there becomes a New Heaven and New Earth, there will be no more sickness, no more tears, no more pain or suffering.

Do I understand it all? I don't think so! But, I do believe the truth, that Jesus Christ's blood was pure blood being conceived by The Holy Spirit. Jesus did not have any desease or viruses flowing through his veins. And, because his blood was pure, his blood had the capacity to cleanse mankind from sin. Thus God sent His only begotten Son into the World to save that which was lost and weakened by sin.(LOVE DOES MATTER)

It is not my fault that I wear glasses. It is because of the weakened state of mankind that we find ourselves suffering in this world.

However, soon and very soon, The Kingdom of God will be ruled by The King of Kings, The Lord Jesus Christ himself and all things will be restored to even when the Lion will lay down with the calf.

That is our hope, when we shall see Him face to face!

"He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly..." Revelation 22:20a

Those who have in the past who had become sick with desease and died, if they had been born-again of God's spirit before their passing will be raised to meet The Lord in the air at His coming. We which are alive and remain at His coming will be caught up together with them. But, it is absolutely necessary to be born-again, because when Adam sinned, he died spiritually first and then down the road his body of flesh went back to dust.

That which was lost in the Garden (The spirit of God) Jesus regained for us by the cross. By his stripes we were healed!!! By his blood we were saved from eternal separation.

Down the road there will be no more deseases and viruses. Can you see the end of the road? I can!

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   

If everything is love, why do these beings naturally destroy? How can that possibly be love? People say that disease happen from resistance or lack of love, but you must understand that the causes for these diseases such as viruses and bacteria are beings that want to live and survive too.

then you could say the same thing about Jesus's white blood cells. White blood cells seek out and destroy anything invading the body.. they KILL things. They naturally destroy things. are they "EVIL" dunno bout that.

what if there was a species of frogs that took over a swamp land and destroyed the vegetation and water and soil making it uninhabitable for ALL other species.... and they were spreading.. while other species were going extinct.. but nature provided a virus that knocked their numbers down sharply... is nature EVIL for doing that or did nature save the day...

all a matter of perspective.

also dogs and wolves and cats and storks and otters all eat other creatures.. they use teeth to gnash and destroy these other 'beings' so they can swallow them.

is that evil

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
the energy used to do anything has to come from somewhere, and has to be something......... you have to take some to give some, or take some to get some,,,,, break an egg to make an omelette............ the systems of energy we are depend on external sources of energy to continue ourselves,,, same with viruses or bacteria,,,,,,,,,,
a man or a horse expends its energy for productive work in agreement for a return of its own energy,,,,,,, Its a lesson in being,,,,,, to be the controller,,, the user,,, or the controlled and used,,,,,, should you feel bad for a feeling being that suffers because of you,,,,,,, It is because the never ending amount of beings being created of a never ending variety and diversity on this planet, of different scale,function,,, and they all individually want to live as themselves, the self they are born into,, and they are all very distant in language and tradition,,, so all is met with caution or kill,, humans are the mediators, the knowers,, we can domesticate many animals, with our "love" and food, and for the most part we run the opposite direction of the deceptive wild animal nature, into a humane, community of interconnectedness and cooperation for the benefit of more and all... .......... we are stuck in the middle of a very complicated process,,,,,,,, we dont think twice about having cow factories for beef,, dont you see that we are viruses to this cow,,, they are born into this strange world where they are prepared for death,,, everything is used by other things whether they know or not,,, the earth/universe is a recycling machine,, all living things first depend on this planet for existing and the sun for providing its energy,,,,,, i mean this is obvious the solar systems existence as is has led to the possibility of everything that has and will occur on earth...... as far as species and such, it must have been a deal made long ago,, which patterns to make and chemicals to combine with to start on the long march of evolution,,, truly a race to form and armament and beauty, strength,, pretty much a mathematical system playing itself out in a free arena of ordered chaos,, which allows the math problems a level of deviation known as free will, to contribute to their design and experience as they see fit,,

as far as love........ I think this word is describing the acceptance of your existence... the universe allowed you to exist,,, you have had one moment of joy,, you never would have been you or experienced joy or sunsets or chocolate without this place you were brought into,,, everything will be ok, because why wouldnt it,,,, you were born into this process and your going to have to spend sometime as yourself,,, 000.00000000002^353 is the amount of time you will spend as yourself compared to the eternal realities and ways of the totality of all things.... you are not separate from this event you are of it,, for a moment you belong, and are allowed to be you,, take a deep breath,,accept this love... but being you in this time period there are many bombarding topics which you know about that make you doubt this love and accpetance,,, who the heck really knows what its all about, how we got here, and where we will go,, what is expected of us, what is the best way to be,,, what should we strive to become,,,,,,,

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

I'm not talking about morality (good/evil), I'm talking about Love. If nature killed a species, that is not love, even if we do benefit. If the frogs went into the water and allowed other species to die, that is not love either. Love would be understanding others and caring.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
God is omniscience.
GOD is love.
EHYEH ASHER EHYEH.
I will be.
in time, what if the wicked were sentenced beneath my feet into the dirt. what if the U.N. already knows me. they know me.
disclose.tv/kenny
please support me to slay the wicked into the earth.
thank you.
slay the wicked and rid the earth of all disease.
SLAYER, REIGN IN BLOOD
enjoy it.
with slaying the earth disease will not be.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
love is a miracle set at 528hz frequency fueled by chocolat'the movie, and chocolate, perfected by the licorice, and biting on asparagus. miracles are everywhere. everything is GOD's.
EVERYTHING IS LOVE.
Nephesh Hayah.
Ehyeh Asher Ehyeh.
I will be

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Simple answer...

Everything is NOT love...

Love is just a part of the whole picture, and the best way to understand God

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

If love is just a part of the whole why do people focus so much on it? Shouldn't we be focusing on the whole picture?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join