It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If everything is love, how do you explain diseases (viruses and bacteria)?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
If everything is love, why do these beings naturally destroy? How can that possibly be love? People say that disease happen from resistance or lack of love, but you must understand that the causes for these diseases such as viruses and bacteria are beings that want to live and survive too.

What do you think about this?

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
there is no easy answer to that within the context of "everything is love". I'd have to say the simplest answer is because everything is not love. Love is but one emotion of the human condition and arguably the most important and most striveworthy. so in that sense we should shoot for "everything is love" as an ideal but realistically the universe is alot more complicated than that

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
It is said that if we are aware and live our lives in a state of love then we vibrate at a higher and faster state of being and bacteria only infest states that are living in a lower/slower vibratory rate. Hence they too will survive.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by quedup

When you say vibrational levels, I assume you mean higher and lower levels of love? Right? So even the virus and bacteria has some type of love in them even though it may not be much, right? They love themselves but they don't love the host that they are killing. I guess in this view it makes sense...

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Everything is not love...that is reality. There are humans who are evil...they enjoy being evil and doing evil...it is their pleasure to try and destroy those of us who are good and choose to be good and love.

That there truly is evil...that is what many don't seem to understand and believe...these are the people that the truly evil people zero in on....because they are easy to fool. Many truly evil people are good actors...and they do easily deceive the people that believe (everything is love).

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
It is all part of the ecosystem, they all have their place. Obviously we think it's bad, because sometimes they kill people. Then again us humans like to play god, and try to make superviruses and such to use as weapons. Everything is energy, not sure why people say everything is love.

Not all bacteria is bad, in fact a lot is good. Take the bacteria we have in our stomachs to help break down our food for example.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

i think that Death is required so that Life can continue.

you show me someone stricken with a relentless virus, i'll show you someone that's probably NOT telling you everything about themselves.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
reply to post by arpgme

Everything is not love...that is reality. There are humans who are evil...they enjoy being evil and doing evil...it is their pleasure to try and destroy those of us who are good and choose to be good and love.

But people who believe that everything is love can argue that even evil people have some love in their heart. They love themselves and their own dreams, and possibly money. They would argue that there is just lower and higher levels of love....

However in the case of a virus and bacteria, they can not learn to love all things because they need to slowly kill a host in order to survive.

Just like humans have to kill plants, is it really possible to be all loving...

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by michaelbrux
reply to post by arpgme

i think that Death is required so that Life can continue.

you show me someone stricken with a relentless virus, i'll show you someone that's probably NOT telling you everything about themselves.

after reading the Terms and Conditions for posting on this forum...things that destroy life act in a manner similar to how moderators function. to preserve the site and so that all have a good time...its necessary to remove people from time to time.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Your response it a (perfect example) of what I am talking about....thanks for responding.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
There truly is evil on this our planet and always will be until we as individuals reach a tipping point in recognition of the whole. We have got to stop the victim mentality and take responsibility by creating balance - without which life will continue in a never ending state of extremes.

The human species have always allowed others to take the responsibility for the health of the planet and its people while the people allow this to continue we will always continue being wrapped up in our own world of problematic situations personal to ourselves. As long as this state is allowed we will always act as separate units instead of 'one whole' - if you look at the beautiful ballet in the sky from a flock of starlings - they act as one whole and this is a small example of what can be achieved.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
reply to post by arpgme

Your response it a (perfect example) of what I am talking about....thanks for responding.

Yeah, but how do you respond when people point out that even evil people have some love in their heart?

Originally posted by michaelbrux
after reading the Terms and Conditions for posting on this forum...things that destroy life act in a manner similar to how moderators function. to preserve the site and so that all have a good time...its necessary to remove people from time to time.

That's an interesting way of looking at it, but, that would mean that viruses and bacteria can't love because they don't understand this concept, right? It would be like a moderator removing people just for fun not knowing the rules...

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Bacteria and germs are a result of the body. That is, bacteria and germs are a result of the body being in an unbalanced state that can be caused by a myriad of things: depression, stress, diet, trauma.

Within each and every human beings exists these thing called somatids. These are organisms more basic to life than cells. Several biologists have seen these through 'darkfield' microscopes. A microscope that utilizes the properties of biological resonance and biophoton emission. Well the most in depth research was underwent by Gaston Naessans. He discovered that when the body was effected by the aforementioned causes, the somatids went through 13 successive pathogenic stages.

Check out my thread on the topic too: Pleomorphism

"Nothing that is from without a man can defile a man."

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Because diseases, viruses and bacteria LOVE to reek havoc on their hosts?

Peace

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

I mean a faster and slower vibratory rate - matter operates at a slower vibratory rate as do bacteria hence aren't self aware, bacteria is not self aware hence unable to discern love it is a necessary part of life in our ecosystem and maintenance of the planet within its cyclical nature.
Meditation has been studied among Buddhist monks and various other adepts and has been shown to express a higher/faster rate of vibrational change within.
edit on 11-3-2012 by quedup because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
if you subscribe to the theory of spiritual life, then what happens on the physical plane means little except to aid in learning and evolving.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
If everything is love, why do these beings naturally destroy? How can that possibly be love? People say that disease happen from resistance or lack of love, but you must understand that the causes for these diseases such as viruses and bacteria are beings that want to live and survive too.

What do you think about this?

It's a dog eat dog world and everything's biological purpose is to survive by any means possible. Just as we harvest crops or eat meat, viruses and bacteria use other living things as their source of food. There is a certain balance to the world that must be maintained and everything and their functions is a part of maintaing that balance.

Also, look at this from a philosophical perspective. Why is destruction bad? Could one not argue that destruction is a natural function of the world that allows change and new things to emerge?

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

i don't know what viruses and bacteria think or feel...or why they appear in some places and not others.

nevertheless, i have no reason to think its random...i have no reason to believe anything is random...but instead appears for reasons beyond my understanding.

a story appeared yesterday about a woman that has lost both her children, one girl, one boy, to gun violence. the son was the lone victim in the shooting at the psychiatric hospital in Pennsylvania; the daughter, died 18 months ago...

did the shooter at the hospital know on that day he would complete the destruction of this womans life; depriving her completely of a future?

do viruses serve a purpose beyond our own understanding?

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

jude11
Because diseases, viruses and bacteria LOVE to reek havoc on their hosts..Thats 100% true ask me im a CF survivor and diseases, viruses and bacteria LOVE me

peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainNemo

I will definitely look more into this. It is a shame how much we aren't taught in school.

reply to post by quedup

So you are saying that they don't have a consciousness?

The people that believe that everything is love believes that everything is consciousness.

reply to post by LittleBlackEagle

That sounds like a way to escape the question. It doesn't matter if people care what happens here or not, the fact is, if they are stating that everything is love, shouldn't we be able to see that here?

Originally posted by de Thor

Also, look at this from a philosophical perspective. Why is destruction bad? Could one not argue that destruction is a natural function of the world that allows change and new things to emerge?

Sure, I'm aware that life and death must happen, but killing is not love. Which is why I directed this question to those who DO believe that everything is love...

reply to post by michaelbrux

Sure, maybe they do serve a purpose but their actions in of itself is not love. They have no empathy, no sympathy, and not regard for others, they killl so that they can survive and this is not love.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join