It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cato Institute: "It's Not Obama's Fault That Crude Oil Prices Have Increased"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

This is rich! Equate this to the electorate -- in which I assume you have no idea how the process actually works -- upon the People and our demonstration of ignorance. Could it be that Paul doesn't represent the cross-section of America? I do ask though, can you produce evidence of your quoted statistic? Percentage of Ron Paul votes linked to IQ? You do know that IQ is an invalid qualifier for intelligence right?
reply to post by ownbestenemy

I am sorry but none of this matters. The obvious is rarely as hard to grasp as for some people on ATS, it seems.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Obama may not be directly responsible, but he is indirectly responsible. Ben Bernanke is ultimately responsible. Prices for foreign crude are increasing because the Fed is printing money with wild abandon.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnarchoCapitalist
Obama may not be directly responsible, but he is indirectly responsible. Ben Bernanke is ultimately responsible. Prices for foreign crude are increasing because the Fed is printing money with wild abandon.

The fed was printing with wilder abandon last time gas was at $2...

Interesting thing when success on Wall Street also means murder at the pumps.
That is the strongest correlation I can see, just like the summer 2008. The Dow
and pump prices are very close -

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnarchoCapitalist

That is a factor, but can you show me how that is solely responsible?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join