It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge Andrew Napolitano: Obama has made the 5th amendment null and void

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Drew99GT

I have read all comments on this page and although i agree with much of the opinions. i smell a hint of partisan demagoguery in here. Drew99GT's first rant implies that Obamy's done more damage than anyone prior. I beg to differ. Although Obama is guilty of aiding and abetting the criminal intent to eliminate America's Sovereignty, It comes to no surprise to those of us who saw it coming for the past few decades. Beside the fact that the Masses had been warned on a regular basis, the creation of a National Bank in the early twenties and allowing a private banking system to seize control of America's currency has driven a stake in the heart of America's Sovereignty. As a result, the Constitution has been living on borrowed time.

One might argue that by giving the Govt. a credit card has allowed great perks initially: funding a well armed Military to police the globe, providing America's Infrastructure, the building America's Space Program, etc., would allow America's placement as"The Super Power". Although we can argue about the "Shoulda's, Coulda's and Woulda's"in contemporary America politics, the facts remain the same. We owe more than we can afford and as a result of our enslavement to International Banking Dynasties and Global Industrial Power Brokers who operate under U.N. guidelines and the trend of American Politicians who receive bribes and Campaign Donations to act on their behalf has eroded the significance of the American Constitution. Plain and simple.

One does not need to be a rocket scientist to see the evidence of the Governments failure to adhere to the principles outlined by the framers. By allowing foreign and domestic entities to claim our Sovereignty was treasonous to say the least. Past Presidents and noteworthy Statesmen opposed the emergence of a National Bank. President Andrew Jackson loathed the banking forces who used economic terror tactics as a means to set up shop in America. He suspected the man who attempted his assassination was bankrolled by the House of Rothschild. President Lincoln's assassination is believed to be the result of his refusal to borrow from International Bankers whom demanded hefty interest on their loans.By printing "Green-Backs" from the American Treasury eliminated the massive twenty-four to thirty-six percent of debt to European Pimps. JFK's assassination is theorized to be the result of Kennedy's plans to disband the CIA and the FED while withdrawing American troops from Southeast Asia. Kennedy fired CIA Director Allan Dulles after the Bay of Pigs fiasco and issued a presidential Order to the Treasury Dept. to print four point three Billion Treasury Notes backed by Silver.

These theories are backed by evidence to all who wish to research recent history.

The Cabal of European Bankers assisted by the Rockefeller and the Morgan clans have laid waste to much of the worlds resources and wealth. Although their motives are suspect yet the Federal Govt. is reluctant to investigate and prosecute wrongdoers. The recent Mortgage Crisis and bail-outs to the Banking and Financial Institutions give evidence to the fact. Their might over the Govt. was obvious when their "advice" to follow through with the bail-outs was necessary to avoid Martial Law by the following day. Bush signed TARP into Law as he explained the necessity to so as these Institutions "are too big to fail."Bailing out AIG was necessary according to Paulson, Geithner, Blankfein and Bernanke. As a result, and under Obama's leadership, taxpayers forked out tens of billions to AIG"s trading partners Goldman, Bank of America, Merrill Lynch, UBS, JPMorgan Chase, Morgan Stanley, Deutsche Bank and Barclays to become whole. AIG paid bonuses while the suckers pays higher income and sales taxes. workers suffer from reopening labor contracts and or taking pay cuts and shorter work weeks. Add to the fact unemployment is over nine percent and home values declined to historic levels.

As if that was not enough and regardless of your take on 9-11, you see the emergence of the "Police State." Drones fly over American cities and cams are on every corner. Bush stashed "Continuation of Government" plans in an underground vault where members of the Senate's Committee of National Security are barred from viewing the contents. Rather than shrinking Govt. Bush created the behemoth "Homeland Security Agency' and launched a two front war in the Middle East. Breaking International Law, Bush led a preemptive war on Iraq on the pretense of "Weapons of Mass Destruction" that did not exist.While gas prices skyrocket, the possibility of war with Iran is probable. Scanning emails and wiretapping is the norm, and the writ of Habias Corpus is suspended and the President can kill Americans on it's soil with no due process.

Facing any excuse for Martial Law in this Fascist State, we should unite as Americans.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
i am quite alarmed at the number of bills passed in the last 10 years that effectively destroy any rights we have as american citizens. now being an american means nothing in america and means very bad things in the rest of the world. not if, but WHEN, shtf we will be rounded up like the sheeple we are and if you fight back you will most likely be murdered. these bills are being enacted and are incredibly vague and wide-reaching for very big reasons. not for OUR protection, but for THEIRS. I don't know about you, but I still think I deserve my god-given right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Daedallimn22

I totally hear the frustration and maybe even the fear in your words to think about the possibility that a tyrannical leadership could infiltrate from within our cherished halls of government. Americans are losing trust day by day in these men and women who swore to uphold our Constitution. It seems that now, those leaders are mere puppets and slaves to their own huge egos and slowly but surely, inch by inch, nudge by nudge, our freedoms are being challenged. I am hoping Americans are waking up and no longer putting blind faith in these people. Too many Americans are distracted by Big Promises.

But, don't become too disheartened.

It is my personal "feeling" based on many hours of reading and "listening", that the next so-called emergency will challenge the Second Amendment. Should such a travesty occur against our Constitution and our Bill of Rights, I am hoping the Marine Sgt. Gary Steins of our military will stand with the Constitution, which is greater than any one leader barking unconstitutional orders.

The balance between liberty and safety is one that should be decided by The People.
edit on 13-3-2012 by queenofswords because: clarify wording

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by taderhold

What I am saying to ILikeStars is that...yes...Obama is guilty..whether he fired the shot or not. He is responsible for deaths brought on by his policies or his call to action.

They held Bush responsible, even though he didn't fire the shot...but now that the shoe is on the other foot, they say Obama is not responsible???

Makes my head hurt.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by literofcola

"To keep the Peace" is always their excuse for their brutal tactics in deterring public dissidence. Often under scrutiny by an unbiased witness, such as the Press and/or curious bystander(s), a melee ensues. Believe me, for i know from personal experience, your right to assemble in a peaceful protest is assured. However, the Courts are less likely to be supportive of individual rights by claiming others are harmed. They have cited that protesters often become a public nuisance by deterring public access to sidewalks, roadways, businesses, buildings, etc. Or they may cite a Health Issue by a lack of trash management, sanitary human waste removal, drug and/or alcohol abuse and alleged incitement and threatening behavior. They might cite a failure to cooperate in any or all examples listed or that you failed to obtain the necessary permits and violated requirements and local ordinances.

Unfortunately, there is also the presumption of officer safety. This is where involvement often leads to injury. The Courts operate with the presumption that Officers "work under the color of authority." Law Enforcement Academy's train Officers from a legalistic doctrine. So expect the Law to assume the Officers acted as trained and that their safety is paramount in the performance of their official duties. To be aware of these realities may assist you to some degree, however the authorities know it as well. Too well. They know they have the upper hand and are aware to cover themselves when they step out of line. You are at their mercy with all things considered. They can react in real and or perceived actions. They can incite actions and reactions as needed to achieve theirs goals.

Have no allusions. Participating in current protest actions render you at a disadvantage. Your Cause may be worthy yet you could suffer a severe assault. It sounds like you may have had a taste of it already. With that said, always remember Kent State. I assume you are cognizant of the reference. Actually, remember Ruby Ridge and Waco as well. Federal Law Enforcement Agencies operate under the color of authority and rarely suffer adversely for their actions.They, like their counterparts in State and local governments,have unlimited resources in funding, training, manpower, equipment, prisons and prosecutors to try criminal cases.Considering the current political atmosphere, being arrested and charged with a crime at a time when the Govt. suggests a Terrorist lurks behind every tree may result in dire consequences.

Regardless, the puppets of the powerful elite has been successful in the creation of the "Police and Fascist State." The suspension of the American Constitution has paved the way to the unconstitutional abuse of power. Habias Corpus has been nullified and Due Process is overhauled. NDAA Public Law 112-81 gives the President the authority to kill Americans on America's soil and Posse Comitatus is ignored as UN Forces were observed in New Orleans after Katrina. Wire-Taps and personal e-mails scanned by the NSA is now the norm as the Govt. issues the "Terror Card" to justify their Witch Hunt for homegrown terrorists. As a result, Americans fear Big Brother and expect Martial Law in the near future.

If and when the Nation is faced with a dire situation, Americans by their nature will react to undue Govt. intrusion. Many will go into survival mode and many will panic. The authorities know there will be chaos in the streets and riots as people will loot food stores and pharmacies. Under Martial Law, law Enforcement and the Military will use Draconian tactics to establish control. Us vrs.Them Mentality will prevail and many will die.

Hopefully this will not happen. We can Pray. But many believe a treasonous shadow govt. lurks waiting their time to pull the trigger and make things happen. Maybe our prayers will be answered and Patriots will show their valor. time will tell. But i see patriots now. People in the Truther Movement made their presence known. They faced condemnation at a time when doing so wasn't cool. Recently it was the Occupy Movement that was in their face. Although Main Stream Media was pushing the "we are angry, although we dont know why" bull#, many of us knew whats up and recognized the effort and sacrifices endured.

Although you didn't ask, i feel the need to offer you a nickels worth of free advice. Pick your battles wisely. Times are becoming more dangerous and you may be needed at a later date. Salute.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by emberscott

Yes, people here in America have let this happen. Unfortunately, I had no say in all of this since I am only 19 going on 20 and much of the damage was done before I was even considering these issues. The other issue is that all of my elders still think everything is going just fine and any suggestion I make regarding the wrongdoings of American Govt. just make me look crazy. Open discussion is almost impossible since many do not even think it is possible for the Government to get to this state.

As much as I want to stick my head in the sand and just go on finishing my Engineering degree, these political distractions make it very difficult to focus. I can not just conform to the general idea " Those guys in Washington have our best interest in mind, and will fix all of our problems." I feel like I need to constantly be aware of what rights I no longer have.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nucleardiver
reply to post by ILikeStars

Regardless of how questionable the trial was at least he got one. Just look at the state of our judicial system today, a large number of the trials we have are questionable. However what Holder and Obama are doing is wrong on so many levels, they are assassinating people with no due process at all. That is nowhere even remotely close to the example you just provided.

Anwar al-Awaki was born here in 1971, left to return to Yemen with his family in 1978 when he was 7.
He trained with the Mujahideen during his college years, was a regional commander in Al-Qaida and coached/preached to three of the 9/11 hijackers, Fort Hood shooter Nidal Malik Hasan and the "Underwear Bomber" Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab.

He called for death to all Americans and was hiding in a training camp in Yemen.

I would not risk a single American Soldiers life trying to arrest this madman and every second he lived he was planning further attacks on Americans.

Being born here did not entitle him to hide behind his dual citizenship while conducting a campaign of mass-murder upon our country. If he was walking down the street in NYC, we would have arrested him, hiding in Yemeni training camp? Should we not strike that camp because he is there?

It might be an unpopular view...but Terrorists abroad with American blood on thier hands should not enjoy immunity simply because they were born here 40 years ago.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

Mine too. You are right. The same standards should apply to both Bush and Obama. However, You know that is not how our media works.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by queenofswords

The Center for Democracy and Technology is getting involved in the FAA Reauthorization Act that allows for drones to fly over American airspace. Now, after the thing has already been signed into law, they are urging Congress to look into the privacy ramifications and civil liberties protections for us ordinary citizens and amend the law to address issues regarding weaponization of the drones, use of drone surveillance data, and other limitations. Ummm....too little too late???

www.computerworld.com...

edit on 29-3-2012 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join