It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge Andrew Napolitano: Obama has made the 5th amendment null and void

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Plotus
Fortunatly there are Genrals and Military leaders who know what crap is being pulled on the US citizens, and when the potus declares interior war on the US citizens, and starts interning and killing them, they will act. Just suffice to say, they all know whats going on, ad are NOT happy with it. Barak Obama has done more damage to our nation than any other president in history, and is activly in the process of shredding our Constitution and stripping our liberties. It can't be denied and if you force me, I will post every single infringement to date, but I'd rather not, it's quite lengthy. nor will I accomidate who I consider Trolls.

This started before Barack Obama was even born, but your point is well taken good sir.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by emberscott
Good for America. The American can stop things like this happening. But they don't. So they deserve these things to happen.

Can't blame anyone but yourselves Americans.

I suppose you blame the Jews for the Holocaust as well

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by SavedOne

Good for America. The American can stop things like this happening. But they don't. So they deserve these things to happen.

As I've said before.
Blame the criminal media for not informing the public.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by jjkenobi
Well a damn good start at stopping this is to NOT re-elect Obama and not re-elect the cronies in Congress, whether they be (R) or (D). Problem is you have a large portion of the population who will vote for Obama no matter what he does.

And electing Romney is gonna solve all that?!

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Somewhere within the vast expanse on the internets, there exists a threaded discussion, where a poster has not yet held to Godwin's Law

One day.. one day the law will be broken. A day when a threaded discussion will live and die of its own accord. Void of Godwin's Law. And the internets will REJOICE AND BE FREE!

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I had the weirdest dream last night. In my dream Obama was visiting me or a place I was visiting. I noticed a close friend working at this place , but he had no shoes or broken shoes on. I then told my friend to use my pair of shoes cos serving Obama looking like he did will not be accepted. He then served Obama whatever he ordered. In between me giving my friend the shoes and him going to get the order, I had some interaction with Obama and I was waiting for him to get back to me , or to continue whatever we were going to do. The feeling I was getting was that Obama is a cool dude.

Any dream explainers willing to take a shot at this?

PS Don't mean to hijack, just thought it might be relevant in a philosophical kind of way

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Spoken like a true foreigner. I'm curious, what great utopia of sunshine & unicorns do you reside from?

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Drew99GT
Judge Andrew Napolitano once again hits the nail on the head. Regardless of whether or not Obama was born in Kenya or if his pdf birth certificate is fake, he's done more damage to the US constitution than any other president. He has now anointed himself judge, juror, and executioner of US citizens.

Can the President Kill You?

The killing of al-Awlaki and the others was without any due process whatsoever, and that should terrify all Americans. The federal government has not claimed the lawful power to kill Americans without due process since the Civil War; even then, the power to kill was claimed only in actual combat. Al-Awlaki and his son were killed while they were driving in a car in the desert. The Supreme Court has consistently ruled that the Constitution applies in war and in peace. Even the Nazi soldiers and sailors who were arrested in Amagansett, N.Y., and in Ponte Vedra Beach, Fla., during World War II were entitled to a trial.

If the president can kill an American in Yemen, can he do so in Peoria? Even the British king, from whose tyrannical grasp the American colonists seceded, did not claim such powers. And we fought a Revolution against him.

Holder argued that the act of reviewing al-Awlaki's alleged crimes, what he was doing in Yemen and the imminent danger he posed provided al-Awlaki with a substituted form of due process. He did not mention how this substitution applied to al-Awlaki's 16-year-old son and a family friend, who were also executed by CIA drones. And he did not address the utter absence of any support in the Constitution or Supreme Court case law for his novel theory.

You guys that still support this dictator and who claim, oh, nothing is going to happen as a result of the NDAA, might want to read up on your history. The US government and specifically, the Obama administration, has put into place the "legal" apparatus (although blatantly unconstitutional) to kill any US citizen it wants with no due process. Imagine if we had another revolution where US citizens got fed up with the corruption? The president can now kill you if he so chooses, with no due process. You think there wouldn't be a time when a US president wouldn't use these powers to kill political opponents? It's not like the history of man kind is filled with people doing that...

The founders fought a revolutionary war to institute a form of human governance where laws usurp men. Men are now undoing rule by law at a scary pace, and no ones seems to even care.
edit on 11-3-2012 by Drew99GT because: (no reason given)

Agreed.

...coming from a guy who voted for Obama. At the time, I found the Bush Administration's eagerness to shred Constitutional rights, engage in unwarranted foreign wars, and bail out banks absolutely appalling. I viewed McCain as being much the same, maybe even a bit MORE of a warmonger.

Four years later, it seems that Obama picked up where Bush left off.

Assuming that Ron Paul will not win the Republican nomination, I can comfortably say that I don't see myself ever voting for Republicans or Democrats ever again. It might change...who knows what the parties will be like in 30 years...but I just can't see it being much different.

Time for a 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, and 8th party.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by emberscott

I'll leave the blaming and shaming to you, emberscott. It sounds like YOUR thing. Blame away! Tell Americans that they deserve to be killed and that they are a bunch of fat jerks who watch Dancing with the Stars.

I've never seen that show, but I've seen accusations just like yours all over the web. Do you spend all of your spare time bashing Americans online or did you just happen to quote such a cliche' opinion by chance?

You do realize, emberscott, that individual countries no longer make their own sovereign choices as to how to run their countries? The orders come from a central point (The CFR?) and all countries implement changes. It may appear initially that some countries are 'winning', but it's only temporary. It changes and everyone submits and does it the same way. Ask Oz. 89% protested SMART meters. 100% of Oz has them now. It's a law. Do you think America will be allowed to say 'No' much longer? Probably not. Wake up, Child. (or web bot)
edit on 12/3/12 by RainbeauBleu because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by PrimePorkchop

Spoken like a true foreigner. I'm curious, what great utopia of sunshine & unicorns do you reside from?

Ehhh....he's partially right. We are the one's who are stupid enough to allow our elections to be primarily decided upon issues surrounding genital usage. Think about it. List all of the mainstay platform "issues" that pop up every single election cycle and count how many of them have to do with human reproduction & genital usage.

1. Taxes. = Fiscal issue
2. Guns. = Constitutional Rights
3. Spending. = Fiscal issue
4. Energy = Red Herring. Every president since Jimmy Carter has been "for" renewable energy.
5. Environment. = Red Herring...just different sides of the profit equation.
6. Gays in the military. = Genitals/Reproduction
7. Gay marriage. = Genitals/Reproduction
8. Stem Cells. = Genitals/Reproduction
9. Who the candidates have screwed/are screwing besides their wife. = Genitals/Reproduction
10. Birth Control = Genitals/Reproduction
11. Abortion = Genitals/Reproduction
12. Who would "Jesus" vote for. = Used as the "justification" for any of these issues EXCEPT (ironically) healing sick people, taking care of the poor, and turning the other cheek.
13. Warfare = ??? Not sure how to classify this one.
14. Education = Can be either Fiscal or Genitals/Reproduction Issue. (sex ed, condoms in schools, teen sex, etc)
15. Healthcare. = Can be either Fiscal or Genitals/Reproduction Issue (current birth control fiasco, past tax $ for abortions, etc)

That's 6 out of 15 (40%) that are all about where, how, and why the nation is depositing our semen, with the possibility of having 9/15 (60%) be about such issues. (includes "WWJVF" issue)

The next closest is Fiscal with a sound 2/15 (13.33%) and the possibility of 4/15 (26.66%) when Education and Healthcare don't get morphed into being about Genitals & Reproduction.

Conclusion: The BEST case scenario is that we are just shy of TWICE as concerned about our ejaculatory and pregnancy behaviors (40% : 26.66%) than we are about things that actually matter or that the Federal Government could even HOPE to change or do anything about. WORST case scenario we are looking at just shy of SIX TIMES as concerned about such things. ( 60% : 13.33%).

...and we wonder why the economy sucks, the politicians are corrupt, and we don't have any freedoms any more.

I believe this is the point where someone will respond to this post with the "...Jesus will save us if we just turn to him" and then proceed to tell me all the reasons they can think of to justify the nation's decades long political fetishes.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Drew99GT

This is true but how much do you want to bet that the next president does nothing to remove any of
Obuma's executive orders that supersede the Constitution. Every prez that has signed executive orders, they all stay in place and are resigned by the incoming prez. sounds like a conspiracy doesn't it?

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Somewhere within the vast expanse on the internets, there exists a threaded discussion, where a poster has not yet held to Godwin's Law

One day.. one day the law will be broken. A day when a threaded discussion will live and die of its own accord. Void of Godwin's Law. And the internets will REJOICE AND BE FREE!

Hehehehehehe. Brilliant. I never heard of "Godwin's Law" before. How absolutely true it is.

Quick question though...does one get a "Pass" on referencing Nazi's/Hitler if the reference is strictly an on-topic historical reference? For example, let's say it was a WWII discussion thread and someone asserted that "the Nazi's may have won the war had Hitler not foolishly elected to invade Russia".

It seems like an individual ought to get a mulligan on such a thing.

I'm totally with you though on the phenomenon of dragging Hitler & the Nazi's into every facet of discourse whether it be about global warming, farm subsidies or the Kardashians. It's frickin' ridiculous.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by milominderbinder

Ehhh....he's partially right. We are the one's who are stupid enough to allow our elections to be primarily decided upon issues surrounding genital usage. Think about it. List all of the mainstay platform "issues" that pop up every single election cycle and count how many of them have to do with human reproduction & genital usage.

1. Taxes. = Fiscal issue
4. Energy = Red Herring. Every president since Jimmy Carter has been "for" renewable energy.
9. Who the candidates have screwed/are screwing besides their wife. = Genitals/Reproduction
12. Who would "Jesus" vote for. = Used as the "justification" for any of these issues EXCEPT (ironically) healing sick people, taking care of the poor, and turning the other cheek.
14. Education = Can be either Fiscal or Genitals/Reproduction Issue. (sex ed, condoms in schools, teen sex, etc)
15. Healthcare. = Can be either Fiscal or Genitals/Reproduction Issue (current birth control fiasco, past tax $ for abortions, etc)

That's 6 out of 15 (40%) that are all about where, how, and why the nation is depositing our semen, with the possibility of having 9/15 (60%) be about such issues. (includes "WWJVF" issue)

The next closest is Fiscal with a sound 2/15 (13.33%) and the possibility of 4/15 (26.66%) when Education and Healthcare don't get morphed into being about Genitals & Reproduction.

Conclusion: The BEST case scenario is that we are just shy of TWICE as concerned about our ejaculatory and pregnancy behaviors (40% : 26.66%) than we are about things that actually matter or that the Federal Government could even HOPE to change or do anything about. WORST case scenario we are looking at just shy of SIX TIMES as concerned about such things. ( 60% : 13.33%).

...and we wonder why the economy sucks, the politicians are corrupt, and we don't have any freedoms any more.

I believe this is the point where someone will respond to this post with the "...Jesus will save us if we just turn to him" and then proceed to tell me all the reasons they can think of to justify the nation's decades long political fetishes.

Our elections are fixed and our votes aren't counted.
But go ahead and blame the "voters".
You don't believe the vote is straight - do you?

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by SmertSpionam1
reply to post by Drew99GT

This is true but how much do you want to bet that the next president does nothing to remove any of
Obuma's executive orders that supersede the Constitution. Every prez that has signed executive orders, they all stay in place and are resigned by the incoming prez. sounds like a conspiracy doesn't it?

Of course. I'd like to think that Ron Paul might try to do something...but I'm not totally sure he would. It depends on how everything really goes down vs. how we THINK it goes down.

Personally, I think the way the system works is that sometime shortly after taking office the spooks sit down with the newly elected president and show him the Zapruder film as well as a few key clips from RFK, Martin Luther King, Jr. and JFK, jr., and the attempt on Reagan followed by the stern warning that the runaway intelligence apparatus is certainly not above doing the same to the pres. wife, kids, parents, and grandkids, should it be necessary.

Thus, when faced with the option of becoming a martyr for a group of people who have made reality TV, sporting events, and professional wrestling the most popular genres of televised entertainment or raising a healthy, happy family and looking forward to lots of 7-figure speaking engagements upon leaving office...everybody seems to choose the latter.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by RainbeauBleu

Originally posted by milominderbinder

1. Taxes. = Fiscal issue

Our elections are fixed and our votes aren't counted.
But go ahead and blame the "voters".
You don't believe the vote is straight - do you?

Oh...hell no I don't think the vote is straight.

...I just think that in order to have a realistic national discussion and reform of electoral process we first need to stop worrying about where everyone is blowing their loads. We so distracted with utter nonsense that the only time one of the two mainstream "sides" starts talking about voter fraud is AFTER THEY LOSE AN ELECTION...at which time they don't really have any credibility because they look like sore losers.

Not to mention the stupidity of trying to legislate and regulate human sexual behavior between consenting adults. Why don't we just try to legislate gravity while we are at it...the two are about as manageable.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
Short of storming capitol hill and hanging all those fools for treason, is there anything we can do?
No, there isn't.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   

I was born in the US. Yes I have a state birth certificate, state issue ID, a social security card, a US passport book and a US passport ID card.

Why you would suggest I was foreigner?

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   

How sad but so true.

Sometimes the most simple statement says the most.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I'm starting to understand why my parents put me through 18 yrs of martial arts (Nidan: Ninjutsu, Dan: Aikijitsu, Korean Jujitsu) and put me through boy scouts until I became an Eagle Scout, took me to the shooting range frequently, taught me to farm gardens even though we lived in a suburb (after we moved off the farm when I was young).. Looks like they knew what was coming and made me a survivor.. what a revelation O.o I'm going to do the same for my kids..... if I live long enough to have any!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join