It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unbelievable true life happenings from ATS members

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I had what many would consider a paranormal experience last night (well, actually it was more like this morning... actually just before dawn as i was going to bed)

Now, first of all... let me do some background work here for people who have not read any of my other stories under different names (someone around here loves to ban me over the silliest stuff... like me joking around in one of my own threads about wild spittin kittens but anyway) i have had MANY unusual events in my life and rather than describe them all i will just list some of them and you can imagine how weird things have been, so what happened last night was not very unusual to me because just over a year ago, i started having many visits from energies. I believe one is my visitor from when i was five and another is a simulated energy from an insane agent that has been on my case for decades using scalar toys who is trying desperately to deceive me... but anyway... the list.

was visited by a grey at age 5
saw a star gate at age 19
saw two silver clad beings with shining green eyes that looked like ninja rise up out of the ground, did some things and then vanished before my eyes just a yards from me at age 22
heard the footstep of someone run across my house and then stop at the edge and was told by the only other person at the house who was outside that it was a small figure in black and he jumped ONTO the house, ran across and jumped off the other side and ran off very quickly.. and i know it was not the person at the house because they seemed very confused and would have broken their neck if they tried this.
that same person saw a small black figure with points of light and dark radiating out from him and then i saw the same thing
things moving near me
premonitions that unfortunately have come true
paranormal sex starting on valentines of last year... I could go on and on but i think i will stop there as i'm sure most get the point that weird stuff happens around here

anyway.... I was sitting here and began getting tired and needed to lay back and did so, my back was KILLING me. it was as though I had strings attached to the muscles just beneath my shoulder blades (i have talked about puppetry experiences before and i believe my visitor is telekinetic, he has also demonstrated this in dreams and is also some type of very accomplished guru)...imagine if someone had you by these muscles and followed their close attachment to your spine. Like a puppet he can perform sign language to me. i can fight him, i can fight against it.. and at times it has even upset me because i feel interference and sometime the messages become very unclear... because like i said, there is tech that can do these things as well... just like they have equipment in certain hospitals that can emulate movements (make you move limbs beyond your own control)... but it is not completely beyond your control. what has upset me most is mixed messages and unexplained feelings... like they are being whispered into your brain. these can invoke thoughts and feelings and make you react if you do not recognize what they are and get control over your principles. imagine having an angel on one shoulder and the devil on the other and they are both whispering in your ears, one is trying to help while the other is trying to drive you insane by mocking and emulating everything the other one is doing. i might be sitting there having the most pleasant thoughts about my contact, my visitor who i call J...and then out of the blue i will start having HORRIBLE thoughts and can even connect some of them to msm events... and it becomes so obvious that they are generated mechanically or maybe subconsciously through radio or TV... but it reaks of these men that follow and troll me but anyway.... back to J.

i had to lay back to take some pressure off and went into sort of a trance. he started moving my arms doing various weird funny things and he points up (my arms, my hands, his actions, his meaning) he points up a lot and tells me that he is coming but is unclear when. last night i was thinking the number seven... 7 days, seven years? i dunno, but anyway. i don't know what he means but it seems we are going away somewhere... some might automatically think SPACESHIP but i was getting the feeling it might be a helicopter or something. not that he is what you see as regular humans, he is quite different and you'd expect him to have a spaceship but i don't know. I have no idea. he just keeps telling me that we are going somewhere... he tells me over and over to see if i changed my mind I guess. I keep telling him i know but i want to know WHEN... he hasn't told me that yet but has given me some more things to think about. it seems i wanted all this to happen and I wanted people to witness this. it appears that i have wanted people who have treated me like crap to watch him come take me away. he knows i don't want to upset people i care about but it seems that there are ... must continue...
edit on 13-3-2012 by NotAnAspie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   
there are some grudges. We have some grudges. By ourselves we are peaceful but apparently we have a lot of grudges. i have known this about myself for a long time but anyway... it seems that this is all exactly what i wanted to happen.

ANYWAY...

I got in bed fully and not just laying back after a little while and sitting and talking with him and putting some things together. i can't remember all this stuff at once but maybe I can elaborate better later after the main part of the story... oh yeah, the noises. when i was still sitting up i was wondering if something was going on because i was feeling a lot of vibrations and got the feeling that something big was happening with him at that moment but wasn't quite sure what was going on, but i could feel them and I checked for wind blowing but there was no wind at that time. I could hear rumbling and he was very happy. I can tell when he is happy not just because i can feel it but my feet start stamping by themselves and he seems to get very excited. Then all of the sudden things went quiet and everything stopped and it scared me so bad. i just waited and then I could feel him pinching and poking at me again. I thought he was gone. I thought something happened to him that coincided with the noises... but he came back. Although i could not hear him and this is hard to explain but he was asking me if i promise. I don't know why he asks me things like this multiple times and i know he knows my thoughts so I don't understand sometimes why he asks me things other than the fact that he just likes to... or maybe he is trying to show others, but after i got all the way in bed i was laying here and looking at the small lights in the room, like on the speaker, and other tiny lights on various electronics in my room and they all looked very sparkly (no, i was not tripping) but everything looked so shiny and clear... even though it was somewhat dark in here, but as sloppy as it is in here everything looked perfect like a cozy little cave with shiny stars about here and there... and something was reflecting off the ceiling and it reminded me of a nautical setting with a big shiny star over top of everyones head that looked like the north star.... and he took my left hand and it was kind of resting on my chest and he moved it up and down and around like it was holding a pen..and i was like "what, what?"... cause sometimes I know he is asking me something but i'm not sure what it is... so i was like "what, what?" and he would do it again, move my hand around in circles like i am writing something or about to write something and i remembered that he was asking me if i promised...and i do. I promise to not be mean or embarrass him in front of others because people have done that a lot and even though he knows people are always trying to trick him WHEN they are tricking him, they still try to trick him.... and then my hand is like it's writing very fast across my heart.

It was very strange but i knew what he was doing and knew what it meant. He is very sweet to me so of course I promise. he is nothing like these others i have tried to get close to. I'm pretty sure he does these things to try to make others understand but whatever his reasons, i had a nice visit last night. He was here for quite some time. When i woke up today he was still here and I didn't want to get up out of bed, but i have things to do.

but anyway... that is just some of it...
I just wanted to tell people because some might have read my other stories and understand that these things have been common in the last year so it doesn't come as a shock to me. i was very happy to be visited and i hope nothing tries to ruin my good mood.

i also came to see if anything actually happened this morning because that rumbling has me concerned and it seems like everything stopped like he was concerned about it too. i don't know what that was... it was strange.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Here goes:

I think I was behind OJ Simpson's Bronco on the night of the OJ murders, on San Vicente Blvd.

It was the early morning. I was spying on an ex girlfriend who lived in the area because someone told me she was sneaking out at night to see someone else. I sat and watched and my suspicions were confirmed, caught her in the act, but that's another story, and no I'm not a stalker...relax.

Before I caught her I was sitting there for a couple hours down the street. I got hungry because I forgot to bring food, and I was running out of cigarettes. (Smoked a lot that night..LOL). I went down to a gas station on San Vicente and got back in my car to drive back to her house.

Nobody was out there that night. The only car was me. I had to make a U Turn on San Vicente and there are U-Turn outlets in between the islands,. I was going to turn but I saw a White BRONCO in front of me just sitting at the stop sign.

I got behind him thinking he was going to turn. He just sat there, I was going to beep but then it moved forward, a bit. It stopped again and I thought "Okay I'm going to get car jacked...(in Santa Monica?). There was movement in the bronco like more than one person were in there and doing something I was nervous. I reversed my car a little and kept in it reverse in case someone jumped out.

The Bronco SLOWLY made a left turn and I saw the head 'silhouette" of someone turn and look over their shoulder. He turned into the far right lane and was driving creepily slow. I kinda followed behind him because I sensed something weird. It was a quiet and still night that night, almost like the air was creepy, everything felt creepy.

I passed him and when I looked in my rear view he was driving with the lights off. All I could see was a faint white truck in the dark.

I stopped at another stop sign or light ahead and realized he made a right turn toward Brentwood (I was going west) In a 10 minute span there was only 3 cars on the whole BLVD. Me, the White Bronco, and some other car. It was a very still quiet night and I probably saw 5 cars in a 30 minute drive around San Vicente.

I don't remember the exact time, but I can say from 12:30 to 2:30 AM.

Was it OJ? I dunno. I always wish I had kept a copy of my credit card transaction at that gas station. I've always wanted to go up to OJ and say "Hey man, that night on San Vicente, I was the car behind you making a turn at the island." and see what his reaction was.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   
whenever he does things like that it always gives me butterflies and now i have had a Terrence Trent d arby song in my head for hours.

i think it's Terrence Trent d arby. pretty sure... I might have to look that one up.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by PaxVeritas

Here goes:

I think I was behind OJ Simpson's Bronco on the night of the OJ murders, on San Vicente Blvd.

It was the early morning. I was spying on an ex girlfriend who lived in the area because someone told me she was sneaking out at night to see someone else. I sat and watched and my suspicions were confirmed, caught her in the act, but that's another story, and no I'm not a stalker...relax.

Before I caught her I was sitting there for a couple hours down the street. I got hungry because I forgot to bring food, and I was running out of cigarettes. (Smoked a lot that night..LOL). I went down to a gas station on San Vicente and got back in my car to drive back to her house.

Nobody was out there that night. The only car was me. I had to make a U Turn on San Vicente and there are U-Turn outlets in between the islands,. I was going to turn but I saw a White BRONCO in front of me just sitting at the stop sign.

I got behind him thinking he was going to turn. He just sat there, I was going to beep but then it moved forward, a bit. It stopped again and I thought "Okay I'm going to get car jacked...(in Santa Monica?). There was movement in the bronco like more than one person were in there and doing something I was nervous. I reversed my car a little and kept in it reverse in case someone jumped out.

The Bronco SLOWLY made a left turn and I saw the head 'silhouette" of someone turn and look over their shoulder. He turned into the far right lane and was driving creepily slow. I kinda followed behind him because I sensed something weird. It was a quiet and still night that night, almost like the air was creepy, everything felt creepy.

I passed him and when I looked in my rear view he was driving with the lights off. All I could see was a faint white truck in the dark.

I stopped at another stop sign or light ahead and realized he made a right turn toward Brentwood (I was going west) In a 10 minute span there was only 3 cars on the whole BLVD. Me, the White Bronco, and some other car. It was a very still quiet night and I probably saw 5 cars in a 30 minute drive around San Vicente.

I don't remember the exact time, but I can say from 12:30 to 2:30 AM.

Was it OJ? I dunno. I always wish I had kept a copy of my credit card transaction at that gas station. I've always wanted to go up to OJ and say "Hey man, that night on San Vicente, I was the car behind you making a turn at the island." and see what his reaction was.

ok, first of all... that is weird, but how can you eat right after finding out your girlfriend is cheating on you?

I mean... just curious. isn't that kind of paranormal in itself. why go to the trouble of following her if you didn't trust her and must not have liked her that much?
maybe you should have just saved some gas and dumped over the phone.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by PaxVeritas

Maybe if you told it to AC he might flip, I always thought he was with OJ that fateful night...

Great story it's a small world

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flavian
reply to post by Mclaneinc

I kind of agree which is one of the reasons i am still rather embarrassed about revealing my experience (not alien related). I have no proof and further, i can't even properly remember the incident, only patches of it. It is other members of my family who remember it properly (as they are all older than me).

For my own part, i wasn't scared, just angry at being woken up! Also, at such a young age, i had no way of knowing certain things (no internet for kids to get quick info back then) - i even got the uniform descriptions right (IX Hispana Legion).

Again, no proof. Simply an inexplicable incident.

Proof isn't required, if it happened to you and you feel like talking about then do, my post was just to say that 'some' posts MAY be as per what I said in my post, I don't want to put people off telling about something they feel is a weight on them. As I said, I have a story which has been posted a few times by request but its nothing special in the shape of things.

Man see's strange craft with wife, can't explain it, craft goes, end of..
edit on 13-3-2012 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by ohaiderats
Right around five years after that, I was laying in bed one night alone, my wife and I were separated. I was having a hard time getting to sleep so lots of tossing an turning. Now for you to properly envision the next chain of events, you need to understand that I am not a tiny man, I am quite hairy, very pale, and I sleep in the nude. I roll over one more time and holy hell if there isnt a girl, maybe 12 years old, pale, dark stringy hair and wearing what appears to be a white night gown and she is chanting something. I freak the hell out, never in my life have I moved so fast, I run outside into the parking lot of the apartment complex completely butt naked. This is in a major city, that yes has a night life. Very unfortunate for me and all the poor souls that had to witness that spectacle, scarred for life they are.

Had to quote this. I'm sorry it made me laugh haha.

Thanks for sharing.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by PaxVeritas

Loved reading this story.

Seems to me that maybe they were paranoid, if it was OJ, it was either because they had already commited the murder or about to do it.

Interesting.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Hi all,

I enjoyed reading most of the stories here so I figured I would share a couple of things that happened to me.
As a child I think I was a bit hypersensitive. To feelings and also I guessto what I will call "parallel existences" or "reality glitches".
My father was quite a hard man, from the mountains kind of man, no emotions ever shown, couple of beatings here and there. At the time I was a bit scared of him. Couldn't talk about it to my mum so I probably ended up having my own personal little life.
It is true I had a lot of imagination but weird stuff seemed to happen to me rather than other kids. I got used to it and even though I was often very veeeeery scared by a few night stuff I ended up being able to sustain fear.
At around 5 I would guess (my memory is truely a misterious land) we were living in an old little house with a nice garden right in the center of Paris France, quite rare to find nice places like that now. The house had belonged to a woman that had been quite famous in the 70's/80's called "madame soleil". She was a fortune teller, psychic that had amongst her clients people like the president of the republic... before she died in her bed.
I remember perfectly my room. It was isolated from my parent's room, at the end of a long corridor with a 90 degree angle. A small very old wooden bed, a huge stuffed bear and a large window overseeing the garden.
At night I would hear noises all around me, nearly every night. From huge dinner noises with many people laughing when everyone is fast asleep, to footsteps (I don't even count the night with footsteps around me).
One evening, moon shining, I sat in my bed as I would always do when soemthing was about to happen.
I heard something knocking on my window.
Knock knock kncok.
To my surprise I heard someone say "open!", open the window!".
The being kept knocking and talking to me in the weirdest voice. Like an evil dwarf trying to take a nice reassuring voice.
"come on little boy, open that window, i'll be nice..."
I remember starting screaming and yelling because that was too much for me this time. Too real.
I screamed for what seemed like years before my father came in the room. He said he came because he heard me talking while going to the bathroom. I was sitting in the bed, my face was swolen and red, wet from tears.
An other time, I was woken up by the sound of a terrible battle. Bombs were exploding in the garden, airplaines crashing, men yelling and screaming from pain, gunshots... Huge noises. no TV stuff, everyone sleeping in the house.
The last weird thing happened a few days before we mooved out. My parents were out for dinner, only the sitter and I.
I was put to bed, the room door was open and the light on in the long corridor. At the end of the corridor steps that were leading to the ground floor where the sitter was reading a book.
I was, again, friggin sitting in my bed when the shadow of a man litterally stepped out of the wall in front of me, on the right of my bed. It did so very slowly and calmly, I could see through him. It then turned right and walked in the corridor. I could hear his steps and was watching him, terrified, still as stone. I waited untill he turned in the corridor, counted till 10 and ran to the end of the corridor, put my head through the wooden bars of the staircase and called my sitter "Delphine!, Delphine!"
For a moment there were no response. Finally, someone replied, but to my horror, in stead of being the comforting female voice of the sitter, I heard a deep man voice saying:
"Delphine is gone. I am taking care of you now"
I was so shocked that I went back to bed and somehow felt asleep.
When I woke up the next morning I was blind. My eyes were glued by a sticky solid concretion. My mother came and cleaned my eyes. The daylight was hurting, I immediately asked her "where did delphine go yesterday night?" She replied they had come home earlyer from their dinner and that she was there when they arrived.

edit on 13-3-2012 by Logiciel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
that is terrible... that is really terrible. I'm curious about your circumstances. What do you do for a living? what are you interested in? Are you alone? Does it just happen in a certain house... maybe this one you've lived in a while? Not to be personal but do you remember any sort of abuse in your life? I'm not just trying to be nosy, this just sounds so terrible. have you ever had a seizure? I think maybe something in your subconscious is trying to tell you something.... and I'm afraid for you if you don't figure out what it is. It seems like something is SCREAMING at you for your attention. If you would be willing to give any details of your general life, maybe it could help reveal some things about what is going on while you sleep.

thank you for being interested most people just shrug their shoulders and look at me really funny as they walk away
The night terrors only happen when Im going through a really difficult time in my life ie. divorce, job change, death of a family member. My mother thought a dream journal would help and honestly it really did. But something really nifty happened over the weeks that turned into months of recording my N.T. I learned to slightly control the dreams and stop them before they came to the end which kept me from waking up every night screaming in fear... I was 32 when I finally stopped this set of N.T. Now I only suffer from the regular run of the mill "end of the world nightmares"
I just realized I'm 9 years Night Terror free!!!! The spooky part is that I can vividly remember every dream, weeks of them as if I had them all last night, they really made an impression on me I guess.

as for the sleep walking and waking up in odd places.. this now only happens 2 maybe 3 times a year instead of a weekly occurrence. Maybe one day i will figure out exactly what triggers these as well.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Mclaneinc

Proof isn't required, if it happened to you and you feel like talking about then do, my post was just to say that 'some' posts MAY be as per what I said in my post, I don't want to put people off telling about something they feel is a weight on them. As I said, I have a story which has been posted a few times by request but its nothing special in the shape of things.

Excellent points you make. And I agree with your insights. That's why the video in the OP. I tried my best to appeal to peoples moral values. I see nothing to indicate any competition so far Mc. How about you ?
You should tell your story here partner. I would appreciate it.
edit on 13-3-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by reitze

I was just reading over your rendition one more time while playing Zep. Pretty trippy.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

Hi Beldy

I think it's odd you haven't met Tryone and you said you have some more for us. As of yet I haven't read anything that wasn't interesting so if you got time Darlin. I want to read it.

Thanks for reading.

Well, ok. Here is another story.

In 2000, 2001 an apartment I lived in mostly by myself was haunted for about six to nine months. I use the word "haunted" because I can't think of another word to describe the strange goings-on.

I first moved in and nothing seemed weird. All normal for about five months. (my times may be off because it was long ago and I honestly do not remember exactly.)

Now I don't know if this had anything to do with the events but I had just started listening to Art Bell plus I was doing some meditating.

So maybe about 5 months or so living there, nothing seemed weird, again, all normal.

My brother (the 'Tyrone" brother) had been living with me off and on for a couple months at that point. One night before he was to leave again we were clowning around and I took a picture of him and an orb clearly showed up next to his head. So I thought that was kind of interesting but didn't really think anything of it. I do still have a picture of this, but it is on my old (haunted lol) computer and I will have to figure out how to post it.

So, the next day he was gone again and I was alone in the apartment. I've mentioned my brother because we have had a kind of close connection since we were children. He is very spiritually awake I guess you could say. He did live with me off and on from probably 2000-2005. I do not talk to him much anymore like I said in my previous post.

Anyway, the first thing strange thing I started noticing was the external speaker light for my computer started coming on and off seemingly at random. The computer and speakers were located in my bedroom. At first I don't think I paid much attention but after a few days I began to take note. The power button was OFF yet the light would come on and off by itself.

So me being me and very curious I decided to do some "experiments." One time I was leaving for work and the speaker light was off. I said out loud, "if there is a ghost in here, turn the speaker light on before I go to work." Lo and behold that light came on right before I walked out the door. It freaked me out a little.

Another incident was whatever it was seemed to be playing with me. For example, I read almost every night in bed. This particular night, I was reading like normal and I had my bedroom light on. I finished reading and turned off my bedroom light to go to sleep. Pretty much right after my head hit the pillow the speaker light came on. So, I sat up and turned my bedroom light back on. Sure enough, the speaker light went out. This happened a few more times and them quit. This may sound crazy but it seemed like whatever it was was playing with me.

Other things that happened during that six to nine month period were things moving by themselves, things disappearing, crazy noises coming out of the speakers, pictures falling over, a large Yankee Candle fell off the TV about five inches from my head and smashed the glass door of the TV stand to smithereens. I did not get hurt. My brother was there for that incident. As I lay in bed at night I would feel a slight vibration of the bed. It felt like my cat was on the bed washing herself but my cat wasn't there. I also felt like someone was behind me while I lay in bed and very softly stroking my hair on the back of my head.

My cat acted very strange. She would face away from me and make this sound she makes when she greeted people. A little trilliing sound yet she would be facing no one. Also, she slept in my bed at night and she really started some weird behavior. She would come up very slowly to the pillows and jump back as if startled by something. I didn't think anything of it at the time but when I put it all together with the other weird happenings (some I haven't listed) her behavior seemed to go right along with the other stuff.

So after about six or nine months of this, it all stopped. No more weird things happened. It ended in 2001 and nothing very strange has happened to me since then. Kind of boring!

No idea what that was all about but it did add some intrigue to my life for a while.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvsAn incredible and unbelievable account Nation. What would be more unbelievable is trying to imagine you making that up. Must have been so bitchen to see that ?

Can you give me a color green orange blue or.

It was so unbelievable that I could hardly believe what I was seeing. It's up there somewhere in The Forest or Granite. Those things are worth alot of money. I even recently considered contacting those meteorite hunters on tv, but could not locate a way to contact them. Color you ask? In the center it was a mix of blackish gray with yellow streaks or cracks. The flames coming off it looked orange much like you see in a normal camp fire or fireplace.

Like I mentioned before, not only the size but the slow speed of the object was what made it so interesting. It gave us time to really study it, and you could see the flames coming off it. Yet it didn't have much of a tail, just a little smoke. This makes perfect sense because meteors produce a tail only when entering Earth's atmosphere while burning up. This one was 500 to a 1000 ft from Earth's surface. Of course that's a guess, but I tell you it was very low. ~SheopleNation

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Just another vote of appreciation for making this thread from the peanut gallery....
for now!!

S & F'ed

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
S & F for you - I'm happy you started this thread.

I have had some strange things happen around me. I don't feel like anything strange gravitates towards me, or that I'm particularly special that way - just that I've been in the wrong (or right) places at the right time.

When I was about 12, we moved in with my aunt (long story short - my parents separated, so we had to go somewhere) and she let us rent the basement of her house. She had actually turned it into a basement apartment, so it wasn't too bad. We had our own kitchen, bathroom, laundry room, etc. There were parts of it that were fairly creepy though; my moms room in particular. The lighting wasn't great in any part of the house, but her room was completely underground and had no windows so it was really dark, even in daylight hours. It was an older house, and the basement had these old iron beds bolted to the concrete floor when we moved in. We didn't have any other beds at the time and it was going to be a pain to move them, so we used them.

Well, my aunt traveled a bit, and was often gone for weeks at a time to FL. She lived alone, so when she was gone there was no one else in the upper part of the house. The first time she left, about three days into us being in the house alone we started hearing heavy footsteps upstairs. If you got up to check it out, the footsteps would cease. My mom first thought that maybe it was my aunts son. He had a key to the house and maybe he was just checking up on things. We shrugged it off. It was probably that.

When my aunt returned my mom mentioned the footsteps, asking if it was her son checking up on us. She said no, her son had gone to FL with her, and that it was probably the previous occupant. You can imagine my mom asked her why she left a key with the previous tenant, and she said "No, she died. In that bed down there in the main bedroom. I hear her walking around all the time while you are out."

So, my mom learned, after several months of living (and sleeping) in her room, that an elderly woman had died in her bed. Things got even stranger after that. The footsteps continued. Shadow figures would walk past doorways and you would actually see the shadow cast on the wall behind you. My mom's friend was over one day. We had to run out to the store for something and she stayed behind alone. She was watching television and there was a short gap between the program and a commercial and the screen went black. The glare on the TV reflected the image of her on the couch, only there was a dark figure standing behind her. She was white as a sheet when we got home and said she had been standing by the front door since she saw it.

It wasn't long after that we started suspecting maybe our visitor wasn't the ghost of the old woman that died there but maybe something darker. We didn't feel comfortable sleeping there anymore. I was asleep one night, facing the wall with my back to the door. Through the night I felt a depression in the bed, and someone slip in beside me and put their arm around me. Well, like I said, I was 12 and I had a younger sister that was about 6 at the time. She would get scared and sometimes crawl in bed with my mom. I assumed this was it, and I fell back to sleep. The next morning I woke up and lo and behold, my sister is sound asleep in her bed. No one was in bed with me at all. I asked her about it and she said she hadn't even woken up through the night.

We moved out pretty shortly after that. We had a break in while my mom was at work one night, so that and the ghosts were too much for us.

Before my parents split, I thought I was a fairly normal kid, although people that knew me when I was younger, including my mom, remember that I would hear my name being called and would talk to things that weren't there. I would leave my house after school and go meet my friend "Eric" in the woods and play, and I also had a "white dog" that followed me around to most places. I would say I had played with it at school, in stores, etc.

I've chalked this up to an overactive imagination, but I do remember the white dog - It looked like this

I know I believe in the paranormal - ghosts, aliens, etc. I remain skeptical about a lot, but I believe because I can't explain some things that have happened to me... Who knows?

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I’ve had a lot of crazy things happen in the past. Here are just a couple:

I lived in a house with several room-mates where lots of strange things happened. One night everyone except myself & my upstairs room-mate was out of town. Several times in the past I had heard what sounded like Morse Code coming from somewhere in the distance before going to sleep & I heard it that night. Later, I kept waking up but I couldn’t move, it was like I was in a fog & I could hear the room-mate’s dog barking but it sounded like it was a million miles away. This seemed to go on for hours –me struggling to get up & the dog just barking & barking. When I woke up the next morning I had forgotten the whole thing until my upstairs room-mate commented on how the dog had barked all night. He said he got up to see what was going on, but saw the dog was only standing at the bottom of the stairway barking at my bedroom door so he went back upstairs to sleep! No idea what exactly was going on with me in my room during this time, but because of all the strange things that happened around there, it left me with a very uneasy feeling!

When I was a teenager I was lying on the couch watching tv at around 3am because I often didn’t sleep well. I just happened to look at the front door & noticed a really scary man-he looked similar to Charles Manson!-peering in from the little rectangular window on the door. I screamed & ran in to wake my mom & stepdad. They went outside & looked around, then came back in and said something to the effect of “he's gone now, but it look’s like he was sleeping in the trunk of the car”, then they proceeded to go back to bed! No one called the police or anything! It almost seems like it’s a false memory, but we all remember it well!

I saw my 1st UFO (at least something really weird) when I was about 4. It was at night & I was laying in the backseat of the car on the way to visit my grandpa in the hospital w/my mom & dad. I remember “Werewolves of London” was playing on the radio & I looked up & saw a big red/yellow/blue glowing ball over the shopping center/mountain near the red light we were stopped at. At first (being a kid & all) I thought it was the star on a Christmas tree, but realized it was too big & too high up…then I thought it was the moon, but realized it was the wrong color…I wish I had told my mom & dad, but I don’t remember anything else after seeing it, I think I may have just fallen asleep since it was late and a long drive.

I posted once before about an episode of accelerated time I had with my mom. We were traveling from my grandma’s house & took a detour on a road labeled “Business District” so I could use a restroom, but instead we went around a looped ramp and ended up in a town about 30 miles away all within a few seconds. We could never find that road again!

One night I was snowed in at my mom's apartment (almost 3 feet of snow). I was out on her porch smoking & thought "I'd love to see a ufo"...I didn't see anything though & went inside to watch a movie with my baby brother. About 30 minutes later my mom went out to smoke & we heard her screaming for us from outside. My brother & I ran out in the snow in our socks & my mom was pointing at the sky asking if we saw it. There was nothing there but a bright orange glow but she said we missed a big silver thing the size of VW Bug floating over the apartment & drifting off over the trees. I was so mad I didn't get too see it, but it also made me think "they" must have a sense of humor since they showed themselves to her after I had asked for it

I have lots more weird things that have happened, a lot have been with other people so even when I start doubting my own recollections I have someone to back them up. Really enjoying reading everyone’s experiences!

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   

The Attic and the Doppelganger

That's what i call it.This is of the paranormal kind i suppose. I am not a witness to the spirits in my home however a player "without volunteering" my family and friends being the witness and me being the skeptic. . Anyway we moved in this home same year of 1988 and at the time were not aware that a murder happened in this side of the duplex by a serial killer on our street of North Court. I grew up just down the block from actor comedian Tom Arnold and hung out with his brother scott and partied with his brother back in the day. The house they lived in also had paranormal activity but i do not think it is in any way related.

So this woman was murdered by a man a few years previously and i remember it the news. The killer slashed women's throats and one did survive he was arrested at a local pool hall that is no more it is a bar and restaurant now Appanoose Rapids Brewing. Anyway i would often feel watched, and we also had foot steps heard in our attic however it was sealed off on the third story and we had nobody staying in the other side of the duplex. I wold just assume it was the house settling or perhaps cats or some Ferrel animals were getting in the attic. But it sounded like someone pacing with shoes on. My sister was cheeped out the most. She felt watched like eyes on her. So my girl friend while dating high school was over my home one day at the same duplex i mentioned in my last posts but not related to my last post. So she goes upstairs to the rest room and I am sitting on the couch watching tv. I hear her say my name and muttering something soon after. Then she comes down stairs and says "how did you get down here" so i respond like huh? She says I need to stop f!ng with her. So im confused and ask her what she is talking about..
have an answer
She says i was just sitting there up on the stair case going to the attic. She tells me i was unresponsive and had my head down looking to the ground. She had asked what was I doing and no response and that was when she walked down stairs deciding she was going to leave after being weird.

She was adamant and not a jokester, she was dead serious. So i walk up there and nobody is up there not in in of the rooms either. So im thinking she is hallucinating or something maybe she is trying to start a fight? Anyway she moved away not long after and heard she had died years later. Never found out how she died. Moving on one night my good friend Cory stays over one night as he often did on the weekend eating all my breakfast serial lol . So he is watching TV and i am in my room upstairs asleep and he wakes me up telling me he is leaving looking freaked out. I was half awake and was like "OK later bro" pass out. He tells me the next day he was watching Arsenio Hall and in the next room he seen a apparition of a woman glide across the room. He described it was a woman distinctly had no features but you could see through it. He was dead serious and straight face about it. I said he was probably tired and seeing things because I did not want him to be scared to hang out at my house. Did not know what to think.

Doppelgänger
en.wikipedia.org...

Doppelgänger (disambiguation). In fiction and folklore, a doppelgänger (German "double walker") (pronounced [ˈdɔpəlˌɡɛŋɐ] ( listen)) is a paranormal double of a living person, typically representing evil or misfortune. In modern vernacular, the word has come to refer to any double or look-alike of a person. The word also is used to describe the sensation of having glimpsed oneself in peripheral vision, in a position where there is no chance that it could have been a reflection. Doppelgängers often are perceived as a sinister form of bilocation and are regarded by some to be harbingers of bad luck. In some traditions, a doppelgänger seen by a person's friends or relatives portends illness or danger, while seeing one's own doppelgänger is an omen of death. In Norse mythology, a vardøger is a ghostly double who precedes a living person and is seen performing their actions in advance. In Finnish mythology, this is called having an etiäinen, i.e., "a firstcomer". In Ancient Egyptian mythology, a ka was a tangible "spirit double" having the same memories and feeling as the original person. In one Egyptian myth titled "The Greek Princess," an Egyptian view of the Trojan War, a ka of Helen was used to mislead Paris of Troy, helping to stop the war. In some myths, the doppelgänger is a version of the Ankou, a personification of death.

edit on 14-3-2012 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Continued

It's 1989 it's a few weeks before Christmas

Me my mother and sister are decorating the Christmas tree. All of a sudden a book comes flying across the room "WHAM" in to the wall. As if it was thrown? Now this book was sitting seated back on a shelf among other books snug. It takes some effort to pull out a book let alone for it to fall off the shelf. We just looked at each other in shock! So i say "oh it must have fallen off the shelf" then I pick it up and notice it is a history book on Native Americans from time life books. Thinking "hmm never read this one now I will read it" and so later I did. This led me to have a interest in Native Americans soon after. We lived on land that was Rich in Native American history. The former home of Chief Wapello. I did suspect that perhaps this house was on Native American burial ground perhaps? Or was it the spirit of the murdered woman? I never found an answer to this question but after some research i found we had a lot of limestone in the area and is theoretically a conduit for paranormal activity as well as teenagers being a beacon for spirits.

In 1995 a fire started in our attic and the fire department fortunately extinguished the fire before it got out of control. The attic was very much charred and boxes of books burned to a cinder however a few books were unscathed! One was the same book that was thrown the same book on Native Americans
The fire department never determined the cause of the fire either. It was not electric nor any accelerants were found. My mother had moved the books upstairs after me and my sister moved away, she moved out in 1996. She loved that place but just up and moved away for no real reason besides saying it was too big even though we often visited. year later she told me she kept having spontaneous fire start in the house and did not feel safe. It was a fire hazard but then she tells me she seen a ghost several times and it was the woman whom had died there. One day doing laundry in the basement out the corner of her eyes seen it materialize and then vanish. The next day the floor mat she was standing on in front of the dryer in the basement had started on fire and the fire department was called and put it out. They suspected that the dryer had a short and started the fire. But the mat was a foot away on the concrete. There was nothing wrong with the dryer after a repair guy looked at it. She seen the apparition again after that some time later and wont even talk about it just that she had enough.

A few years ago seen the film paranormal activity and there is a scene where a photo is set on fire in the attic, for the record i did not rip this off from that film. It really happened it did remind me of what happened though. I never got to see the spirit however i did go through a phase of dabbling in the black arts and satanism and this did seem to change the atmosphere in the residence. There is a theory that human spirits can be bound to property by inhuman entities. I dont know it could be that or some ancient spirit perhaps native American or a Nemesis of native americans wanted us out.

The book "The Indians Time Life Books" picture below
i41.tinypic.com...

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join