It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unbelievable true life happenings from ATS members

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by Razziazoid

Somethings are so unbelievable they must be true. Have you ever noticed that ? I think your story falls in this catagory yet sets itself apart from anything I've ever heard of. Un F______ believable !
You may have opened up a whole new part of paranormality.
Grave happenings seem to gravitate to you in a certain manner. What ever the hell is going on with you ? It is obviously coming from the mind. A beckoning ? A haunting ? A curse ? I feel there is something you can and need to do about this whatever it is. That crap would make me a nervous wreck.,
I do find it quite strange that this keeps happening to me, no explanation for it, i'm not into paranormal stuff and I don't think it has something to do with it. I can also say it changed me as a person, since I've never been confronted with death this way. I actually cried afterwards, it's a very shocking experience.But it's life and I'm not gonna sulk about it any longer since that doesn't benefit me or anyone, it could happen to anyone.

Originally posted by BellaSabre

I'm so sorry that happened to you. Once when I was out of town for a few days, I returned home to find my ex-husband "strange". He was very quiet, and didn't want to talk.

After about a week, I heard him having a nightmare and I woke him up. He started crying, and told me while I was gone, there was a horrible wreck in front of our house. He had been asleep, and was awakened by screaming. Three girls in their twenties were thrown from the car. He called 911, and went back to them with blankets. One of them had died in his arms befored paramedics arrived. Yeah, it "messed him up" too. He had gone from girl to girl to girl, trying to comfort them until help arrived.

So sorry. That must be so traumatic.

I can fully relate, it's not something you forget, especially when you have never been confronted with death that way. You think you can help these people when in reality you can't do anything except provide comforting words so that these people aren't alone in their final minutes. That alone has helped me process this, knowing that I was there with them for their final moments.
edit on 30/3/2012 by Razziazoid because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by BellaSabre

I hope I didn't offend you but I think of it along the lines of " The Ghost and Mrs.Muir ". Unsettling for you indeed but the love this person felt for you is a compliment beyond everything else. Is it not ?

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   

I have to tell you watching someone die turns me into a blubbering mess. I can hardly take it and I'm a tough guy from the streets. But seeing an innocent get hurt ruins me sometimes for days.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Dang dude this would be a long list of stuff. I'll just say a few so it doesn't turn into a book.

I had two separate UFO experiences that stick out very strongly in my mind. I was with family both times, the first time my brother and I were walking down our country road when we saw this very large oval shaped red glowing light, it hovered around above us for a little while, then it was gone as quickly as it appeared.

Then next time I saw it was a few weeks later at my grandma's house, also out in the country, probably about 15-20 miles from where we lived. We (my mom and other brother) were sitting outside on her porch waiting for her to get home and the same light appeared again. Just as before, it stayed hovering above the house for a few minutes and then it was gone. What is maddening about this is I distinctly remember both occurrences, I can give lots of details about it and it was real (at least to me) just as sure as the keyboard I'm typing this on. However when the subject got brought up a few years later, my family had no recollection of it! Maddening! It's possible that these events could have just been dreams but I was younger then, not into the whole ufo conspiracy theory thing, so it seems doubtful to me.

Strange as those two occurrences were, Probably the weirdest things to have happened to me involve Psi phenomenon (or what appeared to be psi related things). I'll list the most memorable experiences I have had in that regard.

PK experiences.
Once, I was at a friends house listening to one of the instrumental songs from the Tool album Lateralus. I think it was track number 12, that has the really awesome drum beat. I felt like the song was lifting me up and carrying me away, I was in the living room just kind of swaying to the music and I had a pen in my hand (before that I was drawing). As the music got more intense I felt this feeling taking over me more and more, like everything was gone except the beats and the sound and the ambiance of it. Very suddenly I felt this burst in my hand and looked down to see the pen had shattered into a bunch of fragments. What was strange about it was I don't remember clenching my hand or doing anything physical that would have caused it to happen, and the pen looked like it had literally blown up into a bunch of tiny pieces. I have often wondered if it wasn't some kind of energy surge, the moment that had happened I felt I had reached a different place. However, there could very well be some rational explanation for it I'm sure.

Another weird PK instance happened when I was in high school. I was with friends and had a pencil sitting on the table about 2 feet in front of me. I had this sorta non-chalant "what the hell" moment/feeling and I arched my hand up at the edge of the table and just sorta willed the pencil to move toward me. When it did I almost crapped myself, because it wasn't something I was really expecting to happen, I was just kind of like "meh...wouldn't that be cool?" We were in a basement, the table was a level surface, there were no drafts no physical contact was made with it. I'm not sure how it happened but it was weird. Funny enough at the time I thought none of my other friends had seen me do it, it turns out one of them did see and confessed a few years later to being really freaked out by it.

Those are the two that stick out the most for me, but I can't tell you how many times I've had the little occurrences like saying something before someone else does, or thinking something and a split second someone else says just what I was thinking, same words, same tone, etc. These kind of things seem to happen to me almost every day, with different people.

So..yep. That's my..four cents lol.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Aww, thanks.

It's interesting because in the long run, although Pete was a neat person, he would not have figured much in my life. But as it turns out, he did ...........because he showed me there is indeed a spirit world, and a rather unexpected life after death. By the way, I never heard a peep out of him after that day.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by BellaSabre
reply to post by randyvs

Aww, thanks.

It's interesting because in the long run, although Pete was a neat person, he would not have figured much in my life. But as it turns out, he did ...........because he showed me there is indeed a spirit world, and a rather unexpected life after death. By the way, I never heard a peep out of him after that day.

I can still think of no other way to describe this. It is a very cute story.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by bekisu

Once, I was at a friends house listening to one of the instrumental songs from the Tool album Lateralus. I think it was track number 12, that has the really awesome drum beat. I felt like the song was lifting me up and carrying me away, I was in the living room just kind of swaying to the music and I had a pen in my hand (before that I was drawing). As the music got more intense I felt this feeling taking over me more and more, like everything was gone except the beats and the sound and the ambiance of it. Very suddenly I felt this burst in my hand and looked down to see the pen had shattered into a bunch of fragments. What was strange about it was I don't remember clenching my hand or doing anything physical that would have caused it to happen, and the pen looked like it had literally blown up into a bunch of tiny pieces. I have often wondered if it wasn't some kind of energy surge, the moment that had happened I felt I had reached a different place. However, there could very well be some rational explanation for it I'm sure.

Seriously I can't begin top think of a rational explanation. but it lies somewhere between the pit of mans fears and the summit of his imagination.

edit on 31-3-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
About five years ago or so I was researching demonic possession and hauntings for a script I was writing. Spent hours a day reading on the subject, as a matter of fact that research is what lead me to ATS. Anyway I had recently moved back into my parents house and was going through some very old belongings of my father's grandfather. I'm looking through this stuff for hours and I came across a plain looking box full of small tiles, I guess they where like half inch by half inch square, doesn't matter.

While digging through the box out of nowhere this wave of fear just took me over. I really can't explain it other than it was the most fearful I've ever felt in my life, my heart was pounding, I felt like I was being watched and it almost felt like the air around me got thick. It was to the point that by the time I went upstairs to tell my brother my eyes where welling up with tears. As quickly as I explained what had happened the feeling was gone. His only response was I told you to leave that crazy stuff alone.

I've never experienced anything like that before or since, the fear part that is as I'm pretty sure I saw a ghost in the late nineties, no fear but it sure creeped me out though. I do believe in the paranormal but being that it was an isolated incident I can't help but think it was all subconscious as a result of months of studying, well crazy stuff.

edit on 31-3-2012 by bigern because: paragraphs

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

lol! Nice vid, I often feel like I'm living in the twilight zone...

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by bigern

That's an odd one and you seem to be confronting yourself in a very realistic and honest way. Good for you.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by hhott

Also during childhood I sometimes heard other peoples' thoughts (mostly people I was "close" to such as my parents) to the extent that I would get confused and think they had said out loud what they were only thinking. My mother would sometimes get a bit scared because I would respond to something she said, only to have her tell me that she had not spoken but was thinking what I heard.

i have experienced ,and still do sometimes, exactly what your talking about there. i found i could kinda control it sometimes. if i wanted to know something from someone , and knew they werent allowed to tell me, id ask the question normally and whether they gave me the answer or not i could quite often "guess" exactly what the answer was they were thinking. it was weird. not sure if i explained it very well does anyone know what i mean?? like i could ask mum a question that she didnt want me to know the answer to and she would make something up, but i could "feel" what she actually meant to say ?? ok im out before i make myself sound mental

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: wewillnotcomply666

I don't think you sound on bit mental and I'm sorry I just
now looked back on this thread and found your response.
Tho I've never experienced this, you relate something i've
heard often enough to believe you rather easily.

Nice post!

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Hey Randy... Just looked back at the thread I posted a link to earlier in your thread here. I saw your request to copy and paste my OP there. So Here Ya go.personal experience thread

I would like to relate a personal experience,and get the communities take on it.I apoligise for the length but I wanted to give all the details.I used to own a very old house more than 100 years old.I know very little about the history of the property,only that it had originaly been a three room farm house and had been added on to to make it the house I purchased.It had been made a ranch style home with what was to have been an attached garage for a florida room on a slab.The original house was on a footer with a beam 10 inches by 12 inches down the middle of the main floor.This beam was supported by oak barrels buried half way into the ground and filled with concrete.This arrangement supported 2x12 joists that were 18 inches on center.The sheathing under the roof shingles were 2x6 laid side by side.The tops of the outer supporting walls were 4x4's across the top stacked two deep.Keep in mind that the wood was actual measurement 2x6 etc.The newer parts of the home were standard construction for the area with lumber sized the way it is now.I put this down because the style of construction is unusual for the area and seriously overbuilt for where it is,I thought this may have some bearing on my story and maybe one of you may see something that I don't.

Not long after we moved in some rather unusual things started to happen.Our cats would sit in the back hallway and stare at a spot on the wall.All four cats did this and at the same spot.Sometimes they would jump and swipe at something invisible to us.There was nothing behind this spot on the wall except the toilet in the bathroon.I opened this wall when I remodeled the bathroom and there was nothing unusual inside it,but even after the remodel the cats would do the same thing in this spot.The cats would also behave this way at the door to one of the bedrooms that we used for storage.There were always strange knockings and other sounds like someone walking in the attic.Only thing was you couldn't stand up in the attic (and the attic was full of stuff), unless you were under 5 feet tall and the entrance to the attic was a pull down staircase in the kitchen ceiling visible from the livingroom and the florida room.The thing made a loud noise when pulled down so nobody could have secretly have gotten up there.

Things used to disappear on a regular basis rings and other jewlery left out would disappear only to reappear either in the same place or in a completely different spot. This also happened with keys and other small objects.At first I blamed it on the cats but then the things would reappear neatly placed on a table or counter.Sometimes the things never returned sometimes it would be months before they would show up,other times only a couple of days would go by.Larger things would on occasion not be where you left them, like a baseball glove would show up in a different room than where you left it.

This is all the little stuff that used to happen fairly often.I used to say it was fred doing it just to give the occurance a name for fun.There were many other noises and odd things which happened over the 25 years I lived there,but there was one experience that really made my hair stand up and sent a chill down my back.

I used to have Fridays off and was consequently home alone all day.I was sitting on the couch facing the back hallway where the cats used to sit and stare at the wall.The Big screen TV was directly across from me and next to the opening to the hallway.There was a window and door with a window in it at the end of the hall.It was a bright sunny day in the summer all the windows were open.I had the television on kind of for background noise.I wasn't really paying attention to it because I was reading a magazine.

I heard a sound and looked over the top of the magazine to see one of the cats who had been sitting in the spot and staring at the wall come tearing as fast as they could go into the living room.I looked at the spot on the wall where they used to take swipes at something unseen and saw what looked like the dark outline of a human head come out of the wall and appear to look around.

It was like a shadow of a head.Then a dark shadow shape in human form came out of the wall ,walked toward me down the hall and into the livingroom only 8 feet from me.It then walked in front of the TV and sort of slightly blocked the screen as it passed kind of like there was thick smoke in front of the screen.It appeared to look directly at me as it passed in front of me and continued to pass through the door to the bedroom where the cats used to stare.This all took place in about maybe 10 to 15 seconds.I freaked out and jumped up ran to the bedroom door and pushed it open,but of course there was nothing there.

This happened several years ago and I haven't been able to forget it.I usually don't get unsettled by odd things happening but for some reason I found this very unsettling and I can't seem to put my finger on why.I spoke to a friend I used to work with who was very into the paranormal and he said that there was a dimensional portal in my house and I had witnessed a being from that dimension passing through this dimension to another.He said that was why it appeared as a shadow to me.I've never known what to think of this experience other than it's wierd.Other than that one friend, anyone I have told that story to thinks I'm crazy and yet I know what I saw.So what does the ATS community think about this?

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   
One day; I was trying to break a windsurfing speed record. It was blowing from South-West and I was doing about like 30 miles (the water is very rough and so many rocks; so it was very dangerous. Also the set was pretty old but I was still leading).

As I held onto a gust; I smelled some fresh soil smell; I was like 1 km out of the shore (many islands around). When I looked at my back I saw a really huge storm (I was going for the record for that moment). I was like "OMG! What if those lightnings... ?? " you know? . So I when I decided to go back; a shower started. I was doing roughly 55 km/h (GPS). When It started; it was like 10.000 people were throwing rocks at me. I only had my shorts. I had to go back because of the storm so I held onto the sail with my right arm protecting my eyes from the coming rain drops which were like little pebbles thrown at me with immense speed. It hurt a little but it was such a joy to come back from that situation with happiness.

Cheers =)
edit on 11-8-2014 by Rainmak3r because: (no reason given)

EDIT: I mentioned a storm was coming; I was already surfing in a 6 degree wind ! =)

BTW: During that summer; some thunderstorms and tornados happened as well. Some buildings were damaged.

BTW2: Admin; I think you again blocked me from opening a thread; me doing no mistake. Please give the right back because I am not going to open a "mess" thread when I can open a "good" thread to this forum. Please do not be prejudging before even doing something. If you insist; if I do a mistake; you can seriously delete the 2 of my accounts with no problem...

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join