It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So, I think I may have some sort of ability, curse, insanity or coincidence. Is it some branch off f

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Alright everyone, this is for anyone still following this thread. i promised i'd keep it updated so here it is. Now I personally believe that this normal, 99.99% sure. So, as i've been continuing my backwoods adventures *lol* is made another observation, I walk funny. It's not in a bow like fashion, it's subtle. however I believe it's caused by my always overanalyzing my balance and posture which probably leads me to overcorrecting. My point is though that this is only when i'm walking, when i'm running evrything improves; balance, posture, agility, reflexes. I've never taken any form of martial arts training, nor was I ever in competative sports. I have great balance, i'm faster than most of the football players I know, and my agility is excellent and has increased by tenfold over the past 5 years. To test this I went to the local state park, I stated out hiking off of the trails, I decided I wanted to try free running, I had heard that running through the woods is a great agility exercize. So, I started I ran more than a mile just free running jumping, up on and around trees. I felt in my element, it came so natural it was so easy and fun, and never even came close to tripping. I'm fairly sure this is a genetic ability passed down from my father who was a marathon runner. If I wasn't terrified of heights i'd give smaller buildings a try next, instead I think I'm going to try a bigger park, one with much more challenge and many bluffs, running down them should be fun
So, I can run through forests really well.... maybe i'm a monkey

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Hi John,

Once you awaken, it will have other benefits as well. Enjoy it. I rarely get muscle-fatigue. I can labor all day, and only feel mildly achey the next day, even on 4 hours of rest.

I also move with the stealth of a cat, and the speed of a striking snake. You may find you are able as well. I do not have a runners build, and my wind isnt suited well for running. But I am built as it were like a D&D dwarf, and anything I am capable of doing within my immediate zone, like martial arts, or lifting and moving, I'm damn near tireless. Cept maybe for a lot of kicking, itty-bitty legs, long torso, hehehe.

Keep exploring! Hey and I'm only a FB away incidentally..if you would like to look me up Insert B. Between my name with appropriate Name Spacing, and look for the bald dude.

Very proud for you!

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by matthewgraybeal

Thanks MatthewGraybeal,

As you guessed I do share similar traits with you, when I move the only sound is made by my clothing. I'd imagine my strike could match that of a striking snake, I managed to save a porceline pot from hitting the ground falling off of the refrigerator, I saw it in my peripheral. I know that when I sprint I can juice myself with adrenaline and double that speed, by then my legs are moving too fast for my arms to keep up. I've always seemingly had the ability to abuse my adrenal glands, at will I can dose myself with a short dose, the effects are short but it regenerates quick. I know that If I were to race somebody I could match their speed and then close to the finish pass them by meters. I'm not sure why I have these traits, i'm no more special than anyone else, I am thankful for them and intend to explore every detail of them. This feels like the twighlight zone, luckily I know these are very real, however I just don't know if their common or not. I assume not as anyone I've even mentioned such ideas to have simply laughed. I shall continue to pursue the truth.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I'm picturing a hungry coyote or coyotes eating a deer. Now that another one is wounded, it will be easy prey when they finish off their first kill. It's better to let it stay alive to keep their food fresh. If the first deer carcass disappears, it's probably getting eaten by some hungry animals. It could be eaten by a number of animals though. I just read the other day that coyotes are all over much of the US. Maybe my imagination is running wild on this story but that's what I pictured. I guess I'm picturing things a bit different than others.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Hello JohnCreed777,
I am myself a psychic person and I had a bad feeling reading your story and think that you might actually be more bond to the deer animal instead of a werewolf or anything else. I would suggest you to be careful when going out in the woods all by yourself if you ever feel like you can't really control yourself or if you ever get lost because I have been somewhat controlled already by what I believe to be evil entities and they can prey on you when you are weak. It made my life hell and I still have sequels and I sometimes get terrorised in my own house even though I know they are not there anymore. Don't get scared about what I'm saying but simply be aware and careful and try to meet some other people like you. I am myself looking for a nice psychic community and would be more than glad to discuss with you on Gmail or Jabber ([email protected], [email protected]) if you ever want to. While I might not have answers to all the questions and am still pretty young, I have maybe experienced a few more things than you and could probably give you some tips. Please also take in consideration that I might be very wrong about my feelings regarding your story as it sometimes happen and we're better safe than sorry.
All that said, I wish you the best of luck in your awakening and hope that you will answers and people to who you can talk about your experiences.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join