It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BIrthers and hoaxes.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I have wondered for quite some time why ATS owners or mods continue to allow these threads to go as long as they do without placing them in the hoax bin?

Most if not all birther facts have been found to be complete fabrications...so I am wondering why these thread just don't get put there..HOAX BIN.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Even though I can't stand the birther movement, the conspiracy theorist in me knows that it is entirely possible that he may not be American.

It's possible......therefore not a hoax IMO.

Now if they could just come up with evidence that isn't a hoax it may be worth looking at!

edit on 11-3-2012 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-3-2012 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Its political trash, something ATS has been inundated with. I see good threads get taken down or 404'd, yet the political garbage stays up and goes on for days.

I find it stupid that all these threads which are basically saying the same thing, get to stay up - Yet when a member posts something about UFO's,Secret societies or what ever, and its been posted before (like all the birther threads), it gets taken down down.

Maybe they keep political crap going to bring people to the forum, I dont know

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Its kind of good to have them around. So that people can think, sure I may believe in aliens and bigfoot but, at least I am not nuts like those guys.

new topics

join