It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At Least 10 Killed as Suicide Bomber Attacks Catholic Church During Mass

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
At Least 10 Killed as Suicide Bomber Attacks Catholic Church During Mass

This just happened in Nigeria !!

Holy Cow !!

March 11, 2012

JOS, Nigeria (AP) — A suicide car bomber attacked a Catholic church Sunday in the middle of Mass, killing at least 10 people in the latest violence targeting a church in a central Nigerian city plagued by unrest, a state official said.

The bomb detonated as worshippers attended the final Mass of the day at St. Finbar's Catholic Church in Jos, a city where thousands have died in the last decade in religious and ethnic violence. Security at the gate of the church's compound stopped the suspicious car and the bomber detonated his explosives during an altercation that followed, Plateau state spokesman Pam Ayuba said.

Catholic Church Attack in Nigeria !

No group immediately claimed responsibility though the city has been targeted in the past by a radical Islamist sect known as Boko Haram

Boko Haram ??

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Well we know it's not muslims, they're religion is one of peace....

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Fitch303

Why must it always go back to religion, ever heard of just sick individuals?

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I wonder if the date has anything to do with the date of the Arab conquest of Spain in 711 when Tariq invaded.
Sunday is the 7th day of the week and today is the 11th.
Probably just a coincidence.
My heart goes to the lost and their families. I hope the guilty pay for their evil doings.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Not sure if you saw this thread, but it sounds like this group is starting to make good on it's new threat to eradicate christianity.

Posted by Seabag on 9/3/12
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
So it begins again. Muslim terrorist strike again.

Nothing to see here folks.
There is no muslim terrorist
it is all a lie!!

I mean this guy is just uuuuuh
i'll get back to you

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Cosma
I wonder if the date has anything to do with the date of the Arab conquest of Spain in 711 when Tariq invaded.
Probably just a coincidence.
My heart goes to the lost and their families. I hope the guilty pay for their evil doings.

No, just Islam being Islam on a Christian Sabbath
Let the Crusades of the 21st century Rage

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Next, Bugs plays Liberace who is called "Liver-ace", and when Elmer comes in, he is playing the piano. When Bugs sees Elmer, he does his Liberace imitation showing his teeth as piano keys, calling Elmer "his brother George", and tells Elmer to take the candelabra over to Mother. The candles are actually sticks of dynamite; when Elmer walks slowly and stops, there is an explosion. Bugs as Liberace says: "I did that because I want my show to go over with a bang."

boy, you "blame the Muslims for the false flags" have been the gag for 50 years and you still haven't caught on

Martin up
you are embarrassing

lets see some proof it was a muslim who knew there was explosives in the car
and proof he done it on purpose
if children were killed maybe it was an American soldier like just happened in Kandahar

"through deception thou shalt cause war"

edit on 11-3-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-3-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Cosma

Wrong. Sunday is the 1st day of the Week. Look at a Calendar, Sun-Day is the beginning of the Week, Saturday is the 7th day of the Week.

Sun-Day is the Catholic and Christian 1st day Sabbath.

It's a travesty seeing people killed over the Religious beliefs they hold. Even though I disagree with Catholocism these things are greatly unnecessary, no peace can be won through violence.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by mosheh24

Wrong. Sunday is the 1st day of the Week. Look at a Calendar, Sun-Day is the beginning of the Week, Saturday is the 7th day of the Week. Sun-Day is the Catholic and Christian 1st day Sabbath.

That's true, I stand corrected

But most people view Sunday as the 7th day of the week even though it's not.
Still, you're totally right and I'm wrong.

new topics

top topics

join