It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paranormal Paper Shredder (extremely funny video) HOAX:

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Hello friends. The reason that I posted this in the Paranormal Studies section is because I've heard in my life of electronic devices which friends of mine thought were "possessed".

The really funny thing about this is that this guy scraps all kinds of electronic and metal equipment. Take it for what you will, but maybe the paper shredder was trying to "bite" him for all the destruction he has done to other devices?

At any rate, it had me rolling in laughter when I watched it, and I thought it might make some interesting discussion on ATS!

edit on 3/11/2012 by InFriNiTee because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
The reason it was so funny is because this guy rips all kinds of stuff apart, and you can tell in the video that he was literally scared of this thing!

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
haha needs no discussion, the sound is added over the video....or he has a pedal that he pushes to start another shredder close by.

Once the shredder is open this is obvious. The sound appears, but the cogs dont move

Easily done
Nothing paranormal, alien or anything else. Just someone yanking your chain
edit on 11-3-2012 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
The gears are not moving..... witch means he probably has another shreader

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Yeah I do see that he could have been posting it to get attention on his channel, but I think it was hilarious anyhow. The weird thing is that when he touched it it would go off. I noticed it didn't happen every time, so probably not anything paranormal, but still a good laugh.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by InFriNiTee

He knows as well as i.....if you put UFO, ALIEN, ANNUNAKI, Paranormal, Elenin, Planet x, area 51, etc into a title and tags, you will get a shed load more views than a normal title

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

I agree!

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I looked in the comments below the video, and apparently it is special fx according to the guy who posted it:

@Deock76 ....LMAO...That is the reaction i was looking for. Have to give it up for special effects.....Peace lmvelazquez100 3 weeks ago

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
A guy with a drill behind the camera does the sound effects.

Bravo - Sierra.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Read the comments on YouTube. He admits it's special effects.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by CrashUnderride

Haha, not even finished to watch the video.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by InFriNiTee

Nice

new topics

top topics

join