It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flight attendant 9/11 outburst delays AA flight.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
She was sane enough to hold a job as a flight attendant, she was determined enough to use the intercom to broadcast her message, she needed six people to hold her down. It makes no sense, unless its not supposed to make sense.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Lord Jules

It isn't relevant that she had the job, for the time up to the breakdown.

And, using the PA is as easy as using your telephone.

She lost it. There is nothing else to see here. Even before 9/11, this has happened. I've known the stories of others, just in this one industry, who have broken down too,.

Has nothing to do with 9/11.
edit on Sun 11 March 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Exitt

Originally posted by Manhater
The poor woman is Bi-Polar and from my understanding did not take her MEDS that day.

This was mentioned in the news but i am not convinced.
Is there anyone (doctor) who can confirm that if a individual forgets his meds for one day - they go completely crazy?

Yep, I can tell you first hand when they don't take their MEDs or theirs MEDs get changed. They go crazy.

edit on 11-3-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   
This is a stunt to reinforce the (foolish) notion that planes actually crashed on
9/11/2001, when they DID NOT. Just time to inject the masses with the
required dose of BS to keep them disjointed from reality, is all!

The numbers then give sense to this contrived scenario.

It's all a game!

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
This is probably a total stretch, but here it is anyway.

JetBlue Flight 923 diverted this morning - see the ATS Thread Here

Just noting that its another 23, and also enroute to Chicago, and also (reportedly) involving a female.

Like I said, probably nothing?

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

Manhater,
I am also offended and sickened at the fact of just how many of those chums were laughing at her. It was quite rude and discerning. I do know that it was NOT funny, for her, nor for them. & I do hope at least a few of them went home feeling like arses after laughing at that poor women! I still do not see why people laugh.. at times like that? Is it really that funny to watch someone scream for her life? Hilarious.. NOT.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Katharos62191

I agree. I feel like something is missing from the news article, just not of the 9/11 conspiracy sort. Something must have triggered her and those responsible want to downplay whatever it was that set her off. I've known bipolar people and they do not freak out like that.

Even if she did just freak out and this is a seemingly nonevent the only thing I take issue with are the people laughing at her as if though the situation were hilarious. When did it become acceptable to laugh at the mentally ill?

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by MissDirtySouth

There is nothing "missing".

She had a nervous break down. It is a psychological/mental issue, nothing more.

NO "conspiracy"...it only made the news because it is airline-related. And, as a one-off (and well-reported/blogged/recorded, etc) event, got a few "15 minutes" of media attention.

That is all.

The rest of the story is what you won't see, due to the privacy issues related to that woman's health issues, and her life after words.

Really....a "Tempest in a Teapot", if ever there was one......

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by pshea38
This is a stunt to reinforce the (foolish) notion that planes actually crashed on
9/11/2001, when they DID NOT. Just time to inject the masses with the
required dose of BS to keep them disjointed from reality, is all!

The numbers then give sense to this contrived scenario.

It's all a game!

This did have the look of a media stunt but I'm not sure why?

Lady plants her butt in the above the seat storage compartment and screams over the intercom.
Sometimes a crazy rant is just a crazy rant.

You can make all kinds of things out of numbers, for example the attendant said she had been working 4 straight days out of ll. That's 96 hours (3 * 32) ending with her rant on flight 2332. So maybe she is warning about day 11 that would be 264 hours. We would have to correlate this with another event like if AA flight 833 from JFK to the Dominican Republic makes the news March 19.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird
reply to post by MissDirtySouth

There is nothing "missing".

She had a nervous break down. It is a psychological/mental issue, nothing more.

NO "conspiracy"...it only made the news because it is airline-related. And, as a one-off (and well-reported/blogged/recorded, etc) event, got a few "15 minutes" of media attention.

I should have been more clear. I don't believe it to be a conspiracy, hence why I wrote I don't think it's 9/11 conspiracy related. I personally don't believe in the 9/11 conspiracy myself, but this particular news item did catch my attention. When I wrote "missing information," I was alluding to medical specifics that will never be disclosed due to health privacy concerns and simply the idea that perhaps this was what led to it:

"For American Airlines, this stress has been compounded in recent months due to our company's bankruptcy," the union said in a statement, adding that it complies with all federal regulations. "APFA makes available mental-health professionals and resources, and unfortunate events like Friday's are rare. We are committed to helping all of our members through these difficult times and delivering the best possible service to our customers."

Read more here: www.star-telegram.com...

Copying the text, for whatever reason, it automatically added the news article link. I still don't believe that she would have such a volatile breakdown after not taking her meds for one day, which is why I questioned any potential missing information. One of my best friends is bi polar and someone who is bi polar does not have that manic of an episode. I suppose having been close to someone who suffers from bi polar and having met others during the course of many years makes me wonder what led to that particular episode since it was most likely caused by more than just missing a day's worth of medicine. However, if she had not taken it for several days, which the friend that was attacked doesn't make clear in the article, then I could believe with the stress and lack of medication she reacted like that.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Cauliflower

I'm guessing that you don't understand the airline industry?

You can make all kinds of things out of numbers, for example the attendant said she had been working 4 straight days out of ll. That's 96 hours (3 * 32) ending with her rant on flight 2332. So maybe she is warning about day 11....

IF (I haven't seen this, but a four-day trip is not unusual) she was on a 4-day trip.....she (NOR any of the other crewmembers) did NOT work non-stop for 96 hours!!!

There are specific rest periods mandated within that time-frame, on a multi-day trip pairing of legs to work.

Just needed to clear up that misconception, before it went viral.......

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ILikeStars

Typical media over-sensationalized......opening comment that the airplane was "rolling down the Runway"..

Wrong. This is such a pet peeve! It was taxiing, on a taxiway. Big difference.

Oh well.....23 years' seniority, and she's stuck on a Domestic crap trip, on an MD-80...instead of a nicer-to-work wide-body, flying International? No wonder she lost it.....

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Lots of the usual debunkers appearing again....hmmmmnnn

Seeing none of us were there its impossible to say,but strange none the less,missing one dose of any medication rarey leads to a meltdown.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ns9504

I was thinking the same thing about the flight number. I have had very weird and unexplainable experiences with the number 23 for a good part of my life, before I was into any of this stuff, I was to young. My mom and brother noticed it to showing up everywhere also and about a year or two later our favorite actor Jim Carey makes a movie caller, "The Number 23". It blows my mind. So much more I could explain, but nor the time or place.

I find it strange that passengers of the flight subdued her... Maybe they were not civilians?

2/3= .666

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Reminds me of the movie Knowing with Nicholas Cage. I can't remember if the number was 23 in that movie, but it was all about numbers.

As to the topic at hand, that woman was really frightened, again, reminds me of a movie, Final Destination. Maybe she saw something in her mind who knows.

I do know that my ex mother in law has suffered from bi-polar for almost 25 years. She goes from manic to depressed a lot, but it doesn't happen that fast. Her manic phases will last 2-3 weeks and her depressed phases last about the same. It's not an instant switch at the drop of a hat and one or even two missed doses don't cause that type of reaction. There surely is more to this story but because of the HIPPA laws we may never really know unless and until she comes out of treatment and tells her side of the story, but if there is in fact MORE to the story and it has anything to do with 9/11, I don't expect to be hearing from here anytime soon.........can you say electro shock therapy to shut someone up???

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by ILikeStars

just like on flight 93 (iirc). brave ameritards took control of the situation
thus rendering the evol terrorists useless. god bless america and tsa.
and of course, the brave ireporters on the scene. did i say ireporters?
i ment isnitches.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join