It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flight attendant 9/11 outburst delays AA flight.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Flight attendant 9/11 outburst delays AA flight.

youtu.be

An American Airlines flight, 2332, is forced to return to the gate in Dallas after a flight attendant begins ranting on the P.A about the flight crashing and 9/11 until being subdued by passengers and staff.
(visit the link for the full news article)

link   
Freaky. Not only the Flight Attendant ranting about 9/11 but how the sheeple "subdued" her. Not sure what to think about this. Could just be a nut-job lady working for AA, or maybe she knew something. Would love to know why this came about. I highly doubt this was another 9/11 averted, but who knows. Would like to see more info about the lady in quesiton...See if we can find some information about who she was, any past mental issues etc. Over to you guys...

youtu.be

link   

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Upyerheart

I wonder what the full story is on this? Very bizarre.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Upyerheart

Freaky. Not only the Flight Attendant ranting about 9/11 but how the sheeple "subdued" her. Not sure what to think about this. Could just be a nut-job lady working for AA, or maybe she knew something. Would love to know why this came about. I highly doubt this was another 9/11 averted, but who knows. Would like to see more info about the lady in quesiton...See if we can find some information about who she was, any past mental issues etc. Over to you guys...

youtu.be

A CT CA, very freaky indeed.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I dont understand how no one got their butts of that plane, they say she was screaming actually loud curdling screams, "get off the plane", and everyone is just standing there looking around at each other like Do'H!, OMG I would of been out the plane 1 second after her mentioning 9/11, I don't get it, it's almost as if these people were paid actors to remain calm and laugh it off

here's the video of her screaming and people just looking around, I would of been that lady in the movie "airplane" where a line of people would of been smacking me upside my head if I had to witness this.

edit on 11-3-2012 by hapablab because: (no reason given)

yep this would of been me if I were on that plane witnessing the FA doing that.

edit on 11-3-2012 by hapablab because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Upyerheart,
Thanks for posting this! I needed to see this. I am going to second the fact how stupid I think it is that no one is getting off the plane when she is yelling clearly, "GET OFF THE PLANE!" Also I think it is weird that there is already a reporter on the plane, Laurie Lamb from CNN? I think it was just A. good timing... or B. Planned timing. But that is because I am a skeptic. All I know is I do not throw the Mental Illness Card. I throw the fear card, and I would have gotten off the damn plane. I'd rather scream out and lose my job and have the plane stopped then take off as planned and lose my life, right?
Star & Flag, I hope this poor women is okay!

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
The poor woman is Bi-Polar and from my understanding did not take her MEDS that day.

I find it very disturbing when I watched video how people were laughing at her.

She had a meltdown.

Anyone would have a meltdown with the way this world is.

World is way too stressful.

I'm surprised she got a job as airline stewardess with her mental condition.

Hope she gets the help she needs.
edit on 11-3-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I saw this in the news a few days ago and the story has been bugging me. Here is a link to the story

Just a weird feeling about it. So pawing around today, found a few things to throw out there...

A few news stories suggest the flight attendant is bi-polar and off her meds, but backed off this until confirmed. Another observation called her outburst "demonic" - that's a strong term.

My personal belief is that the "crazy people" are the ones we should listen to.

So here's the thing about the incident that sticks out to me. Flight 2332 and a rant about 9/11, 11 years later. (I'm a number symbolism person)

9/11 2001: 9+11+2+1=23. WTC: W=23rd letter, T=20th, C=3rd, T+C=23. The BBC also reported the collapse of WTC building 7 which wasn't hit by a plane but obviously imploded due to controlled demolition (like Building 1 and 2) 23 minutes before its actual collapse. Oops. 2012: 20+1+2=23

More on The Number 23 Enigma and the Law of Fives

Weird that 23 is an illuminati number, the flight is 23 and 32 (23 backwards), it all happened on 3/9/12. Not sure what the date has to do with it, but like I said, have a weird feeling around this seemingly nothing event...

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

What is there to think about it? She obviously had a nervous breakdown of sorts for reasons unkown to us. Maybe it was about her personal life, maybe she wanted to get back at AA. The Article does not mention her getting physical unprovoked, but I would guess her making use of the P.A to potentially cause a panic on an inflight airliner would be defensible reasons to use force to physically subdue her.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ns9504

That's interesting, I love the number thing I dont know much about numerology but I love reading it when someone brings it up, thanks for this, I find it creepy that it coincides with those numbers!

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ns9504

I agree. Theres something not right here. I have known bipolar people and I think that bipolar has become the new go-to excuse for whenever someone has an issue like this. Its easier to dismiss someone as crazy because the alternative is far too frightening. It took 6 people to hold this woman. Scary. And that throaty growling...even more so.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Bah! She was just saying what everyone was thinking.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
The poor woman is Bi-Polar and from my understanding did not take her MEDS that day.

This was mentioned in the news but i am not convinced.
Is there anyone (doctor) who can confirm that if a individual forgets his meds for one day - they go completely crazy?

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I used to know a bi-polar girl who would regularly refuse to take her meds, and she never turned into a crazy "demonic" girl. She just used to go to a bar and get hammered then call me and want to cry...Hmmm...deviating from story here LOL But yeah, I don't think mental illness is the issue here. Looking forward to hearing more IF / when the story develops

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
People say if you are conspiratorial minded you are 'simple minded' and only looking for a simplistic explanation to everything, but isnt this exactly what people are doing when they call every scary situation the actions of a 'crazy person' who 'forgot to take their meds'. I think there is more to it than just craziness.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
What is strange about this is how vague they are when describing her 'rant.' was she warning people to get off the plane or was she spouting some 9/11 truth? The audio is unclear as it only shows her screaming 'get off the plane'. Seems like everyone is going crazy these days.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Exitt

Originally posted by Manhater

This was mentioned in the news but i am not convinced.
Is there anyone (doctor) who can confirm that if a individual forgets his meds for one day - they go completely crazy?

Googled "bipolar missed medication" and there is nothing that says one missed dose will do it, but possible depending on the person, etc.

But, if you read about bipolar disorder (or know someone, like I do), the disease is characterized more by mania and depression, not a total freak out. I suppose it could by schzophrenia. Of course, none of this is our business.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by hapablab
reply to post by ns9504

That's interesting, I love the number thing I dont know much about numerology but I love reading it when someone brings it up, thanks for this, I find it creepy that it coincides with those numbers!

Right? And did you see she has been working for AA for 23 years??

A pilot who was traveling as a passenger and seated in the cabin tried to subdue the attendant, who seemed to be talking in a word salad about how she lost a friend on Sept. 11, how she's been doing the same job for 23 years, and how the plane needed to stop because it was in need of ice.

Source

Houston? we may have a problem....

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

She had a nervous break down. She lost it mentally.

There is no conspiracy here, and certainly nothing to do with 9/11.

I saw this on the news yesterday, and thought of ATS -- then dismissed it as a non-event. (Other than the pity for her mental well being, of course).

This is somewhat similar to the guy that flipped out in 2010:

Flight Attendant Steven Slater, Jet Blue Part Ways

Yes, slightly different behaviors ultimately, but stress-triggered undoubtedly.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join