It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Question About the Birth Certificate Investigation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I rarely venture into this forum, thanks largely to the fact that I'm not American but I thought this was interesting and wanted to get the opinions of both sides of the coin on this...

What serious criminal investigator would sell their investigation before any charges are laid on the person they are investigating?

This is exactly what Mike Zullo is doing, he is the chief investigator in the MCSO Cold Case Posse, one of the sheriffs going after Obama and his eligibility.

He has, along with Jerome Corsi, just released an ebook on AMAZON doing just that.

Why would he do something like that?

Whatever he has uncovered would be thrown out of a courtroom in an instant.

What's really going on here?

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
1) Milk the markes before , the truth is revealed. Weather its true or not.

Kinda like the 2012 movie that was made a few years ago , Milk it all they can before 2012 actually comes. Dvd , merch , movies etc.

2) He is so sure that he hit the nail on the head , he wants to come out with it , while the rest of the media catches up .

3) opportunity came he took it hook line and sinker, weather its true or has merit can be dealt with later on , then he can always say , bad intel , c.i.a wmd's etc lol

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Because this kind of stuff makes money. It has a small built in audience that will buy into it, literally. It is about making money. You see peopel do it in the UFO field, 911, and paranormal fields as well. And you know can you really blame them? If people are dumb enough to pay for it and buy into it then why should somebody not profit off of it. A foolish man and his money are soon parted.
edit on 11-3-2012 by MrSpad because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
I rarely venture into this forum, thanks largely to the fact that I'm not American but I thought this was interesting and wanted to get the opinions of both sides of the coin on this...

What serious criminal investigator would sell their investigation before any charges are laid on the person they are investigating?

I would hope that EVERY serious investigator would investigate IN ORDER to lay charges.

Initially, the investigation was started in light of Obama resisting the public request to show his certificate (eligibility). This was possibly initiated on a racial basis, but I am not sure.

The objective of the investigation was to bring to light his eligibility to run for president as a Natural-Citizen of the US as demanded by the constitution.

It started unbiased, but took a fork for the fraudulent side and turned into a pop-conspiracy. Obama and his organisation has messed up the country so badly, that it seems insignificant now. Even if the man is from Guam, it is too late. The economy is screwed up, wars are everywhere, social and political affairs are in total disarray.

In short
-requested by the people to comply with the US Constitution
-rejected by B.Obama and his administration
-researched (unbiased) to confirm eligibility
-uncovered as fraudulent
-covered up by MSM
-fraud rejected by disillusioned people
-brought into court and evidence filed as official evidence
-rejected by justice department (god knows why)
-proven as fraud AGAIN
-getting more exposure (bit too late as term is nearly over, but enough time to screw us all up and start WWIII)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I hope this isn't too far off topic.

I live in Phoenix which is in Maricopa County. The MCSO is a corrupt agency. Sheriff Joe started this investigation against President Obama in retaliation over a federal investigation. Of course Joe denies this, but to most it is obvious.

Just a heads up on this guy. I believe www.phoenixnewtimes.com... has a database where you can read some of their old articles about the MCSO and the insanity of Sheriff Joe.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
everyone who comments on the obama birth cert controversy should first download the pdf file from whitehouse dot gov, examine it with a pdf viewer, then with adobe illustrator OR download and view the youtube vids posted by those that can use adobe and see the multiple layers in the document..
THEN formulate your opinions.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by stewiegriffin
I hope this isn't too far off topic.

I live in Phoenix which is in Maricopa County. The MCSO is a corrupt agency. Sheriff Joe started this investigation against President Obama in retaliation over a federal investigation. Of course Joe denies this, but to most it is obvious.

Just a heads up on this guy. I believe www.phoenixnewtimes.com... has a database where you can read some of their old articles about the MCSO and the insanity of Sheriff Joe.

And the "retaliation" as you called it, by the fed govt was a result of Serriff Joe refusing to back down on AZ's illegal immigration law, signed by the governor, and Sherrif Joe trying to enforce the LAW. Not long after that, suddenly the feds started "investigating" Sherrif Joe. How obvious is that?

The insanity of Sherrif Joe? Why? Becuase he actually makes prisoners in his county serve JAIL time, and not vacation time at the taxpayer's expense?

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Many people think the entire BC issue is a shill movement
to protect whatever is really being hidden.
(who knows what that could be)

Some think all the obvious court boondoggles and investigations
are just a disguise to make the "official" BC really appear genuine,
and of course, to make all "Birthers" look like morons.

The Administration screwed up by releasing a pdf instead of a jpg file.

But was that really a "screw up" ?

By giving an easy way to start a controversy to an already questionable subject,
the Administration wizards have literally taken any focus off of any other credible possibilities.
The pdf is what started the feeding frenzies. Perfect.

It's a brilliant plan actually.

What lawyer or credible investigator would continue to pound
and pound and pound the same issue time after time.

I think some fines have even been levied by some courts for frivolous cases.

But yet the same people keep going into court.

It's like they are falling from the tree and hitting every branch on the way down !

It may be more obvious that we think by now.

It may be the perfect Hegelian Dialectic working before our very eyes.

This BC is supposedly a copy of the BC that was
presented to the Hawaiian school district
when Obama came back from Indonesia.
It was supposedly copied from school district file records.
I'm sure it has been proven to be a forgery by somebody already.
BUT?

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I'm not really interested in debating the certificate itself, there are plenty of threads for that already.

I want to know why an investigator would potentially ruin his case like this?

Is it really just for the money??

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Another Longshot .....

and this is a longshot.

There is a real possibility that the Feds got something on the Sheriff.

He has been under investigation.

Rather than "prosecute" a man in his 80's,
perhaps they strong-armed him and blackmailed good 'ol Joe.

What better way to discredit a popular right winger
and make the BC movement look stupid ?

And Arizona has been a bit "radical" lately.
(in the eyes of the Administration that is)

He is after all, the only real "authority" to ever look into the BC issue
and cough up some results.

Another "perfect" plan to keep the focus right where they want the focus to be.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Nana2

No.

The problem with Sheriff Joe is he organizes what he calls 'crime sweeps'.

These sweeps are usually conducted in neighborhoods with a high mexican population. The MCSO sets up road blocks and will basically check to see if you are here legally. They deny this but I have witnessed it with my own eyes. The white or black people cruise by and the hispanics are stopped. I am white with big blue eyes so I have nothing to fear but this is just wrong.

That is called racial profiling. The federal government launched an investigation. In return the MCSO launched an investigation against the President.

That is just the way Sheriff Joe operates.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Nana2

Well there are those 400 odd cases of sexual abuse that the sheriffs failed to investigate too.

www.nytimes.com...

You sure this guy isn't some old racist with too much power??

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

As to WHY they appear to be advertising the evidence
prior to an indictment and criminal case .....

the simple answer is "for profit".

None of these people have ever declared themselves as charities.

IF in fact Corsi, Zullo, Orly or anybody else is a paid shill,
then they are reaping the profits as extra payment for services rendered.

And of course, we really don't know for sure who is getting the
royalties from book and other sales.

The publishers and retailers obviously, but as for the "authors",
that would only be certified by actually seeing the contracts ourselves,
in person. Anything else is pure speculation.

As for the Sheriff, he may very well be the scapegoat.
(that's assuming he is being blackmailed by the Feds)

And again, the end results are perfect for the current Administration.

This whole deal is using reverse logic.

And quite successfully too, so far.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
I'm not really interested in debating the certificate itself, there are plenty of threads for that already.

I want to know why an investigator would potentially ruin his case like this?

Is it really just for the money??

Yes, money and attention.

And the Sheriff is an elected official...and he is pandering to his voting base...which are Obama haters...because of his "policies"

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by stewiegriffin

Arpaio said in the press conference that his investigation started before the federal investigation was announced.

edit on 11-3-2012 by IamCorrect because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

The ebook was written because the authors believed the MSM would squash the story before it was examined.
I just read that on a link on another post.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Why dont you ask him yourself? If he is a public official and this investigation transcends his precinct you are within your rights to call him and ask him personally why he would release a book prior to a court ruling. I would guess that the answer would be since they already discussed the investigation on the news they are using public information such as the whitehouse birth certificate so there really is nothing private being used.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Glargod

There is a weird anomaly with regards to citizenship, and even weirder Obama was part of it. During the 2008 election, Obamas status was not the only status challenged. McCain's status was also called into question because he was born in Panama (his parents were both US citizens and military).

This is the result for McCain - Passed April 30th 2008 by unanimous consent.
Senate Non-Binding Resolution 511

RESOLUTION

Recognizing that John Sidney McCain, III, is a natural born citizen.

Whereas the Constitution of the United States requires that, to be eligible for the Office of the President, a person must be a `natural born Citizen' of the United States;

Whereas the term `natural born Citizen', as that term appears in Article II, Section 1, is not defined in the Constitution of the United States;

Whereas there is no evidence of the intention of the Framers or any Congress to limit the constitutional rights of children born to Americans serving in the military nor to prevent those children from serving as their country's President;

Whereas such limitations would be inconsistent with the purpose and intent of the `natural born Citizen' clause of the Constitution of the United States, as evidenced by the First Congress's own statute defining the term `natural born Citizen';

Whereas the well-being of all citizens of the United States is preserved and enhanced by the men and women who are assigned to serve our country outside of our national borders;

Whereas previous presidential candidates were born outside of the United States of America and were understood to be eligible to be President; and

Whereas John Sidney McCain, III, was born to American citizens on an American military base in the Panama Canal Zone in 1936: Now, therefore, be it

Resolved, That John Sidney McCain, III, is a `natural born Citizen' under Article II, Section 1, of the Constitution of the United States.

110th CONGRESS

2d Session

S. RES. 511

RESOLUTION
Recognizing that John Sidney McCain, III, is a natural born citizen.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

April 24, 2008

Reported without amendment

Why is this weird? - 2 things
#1 - The wording states born to US Citizens - plural, meaning both parents were US Citizens.
#2 - The bill sponsors -

Mrs. MCCASKILL (for herself, Mr. LEAHY, Mr. OBAMA, Mr. COBURN, Mrs. CLINTON, and Mr. WEBB) submitted the following resolution; which was referred to the Committee on the JudiciaryCommentsPermalink

This resolution only addressed McCain and the mindset was both parents must be US Citizens in order to be considered a natural born citizen. There was no resolutions for Obama addressing his issue.

That did not come until 2009 and it came about in a weird way - Passed July 28th, 2009.

The resolution deals with Hawaii and nothing else. One line though jumps out -
Senate Resolution 225 - A resolution recognizing and celebrating the 50th anniversary of the entry of Hawaii into the Union as the 50th State.

The resolution, with its preamble, reads as follows:

S. Res. 225

Whereas August 21, 2009, marks the 50th anniversary of Proclamation 3309, signed by Dwight D. Eisenhower, which admitted Hawaii into the Union in compliance with the Hawaii Admission Act (Public Law 86-3; 73 Stat. 4), enacted into law on March 18, 1959;

Whereas Hawaii is a place like no other, with people like no other, and bridges mainland United States to the Asia-Pacific region;

Whereas the 44th President of the United States, Barack Obama, was born in Hawaii on August 4, 1961;

Whereas Hawaii contributed to a more diverse Congress by electing--

(1) the first Native Hawaiian member of Congress, Prince Jonah Kuhio Kalaniana'ole;

(2) the first Asian-American Senator, Hiram Fong;

(3) the first woman of color elected to Congress, Patsy T. Mink;

(4) the first Native Hawaiian to serve in the Senate, Daniel Kahikina Akaka; and

(5) the first Japanese American to serve in the Senate, Daniel Ken Inouye;

Whereas Hawaii is an example to the rest of the world of unity and positive race relations;......
Click link for remainder of bill text

Based on the first resolution for McCain, Obama would not qualify based on the standard they spelled out in it. Secondly, this doesn't mention anything along the lines of McCain's resolution. The Sponsor and co sponser are -
Sen. Daniel Inouye [D-HI]
Daniel Akaka [D-HI]

Why was the same standard not extended to Obama? Why did it have to wait until 2009? 2009 is When this issue really started to gain traction in the court systems. Even more interesting is the fact the Democrats had control of the Senate at the time, yet not one put forth a resolution along the same lines as McCains.

McCains resolution occurred before the election in Nov 2008. Obama's was one line in a resolution dealing with Hawaii passed in 2009, after the elections.

Just plain goofy to me...
edit on 12-3-2012 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

top topics

join