It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Corporate Leaders Egotistical Psychopaths ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Here is a well narrated video. It looks into the mental health of corporations and their leaders, our leaders. It poses and theorises that they may be psychopaths.

"I Am Fishead" Are Corporate Leaders Egotistical Psychopaths ?

This Must See Very Unique Video sheds light on the human mental condition in every day life from the common Citizen to the Corporate Leaders.Unmasking the Psychopath,Many will find this video quite insightful,A must watch video that should be shared with all who thirst for such knowledge.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Of course they usually are

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Glargod

Great Thread and video documentary link!
People, Corporations,and Government need to see this documentary.
As many of the captains of industry and Government held positions are
filled with these deranged people. Controls need to be put into place to not only
rout them out, but to prevent them from holding powerful positions in the first place.
The future of humanity depends on it. It is that serious a problem.

S&F to you.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Glargod

Excellent film.. I watched this when it came out..

YES, they are psychopaths.. Emotionless, remorseless, whack jobs..
Any allowed into a position of power must be part of some secret society or have some huge skeleton in their closet they can wield to control you or they do not get the post.

Things like Yale Skull and Bones initiations or The Groves Crucifixion of Care.. They want dirt prior to promotions within their maniacal circles..

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I just watched the documentary, it was pretty good.

My sister that takes SSRI's seems very robotic like without emotion or much emotion.

I could have done without their constant logo flashing throughout it though

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Well, chances are some of them yes.....most def....but be careful not to generalize "all" of them in that way.........

If we as a society paint the CEOs with such a broad brush we run the risk of becoming just as psychopathic as the some of these CEOs potentially are.

As soon as we as a society start labeling entire groups of people a certain way, it often sets very bad stuff into motion.

The last thing I want to see is French revolution style guillotine executions of CEOs, or CEOs shoved in gas chambers, CEOs hung from trees and lynched or CEOs burned in witch hunts.....

So, please be careful because I really think that once people adopt an attitude of "blame the CEOs, they are psychopaths!"

It is a slippery slope.......

I am just as against corporate greed as the next girl.......but we have to be careful in how we approach this problem, and if history has taught us one thing, it is this.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mijamija
Well, chances are some of them yes.....most def....but be careful not to generalize "all" of them in that way.........

If we as a society paint the CEOs with such a broad brush we run the risk of becoming just as psychopathic as the some of these CEOs potentially are.

As soon as we as a society start labeling entire groups of people a certain way, it often sets very bad stuff into motion.

The last thing I want to see is French revolution style guillotine executions of CEOs, or CEOs shoved in gas chambers, CEOs hung from trees and lynched or CEOs burned in witch hunts.....

So, please be careful because I really think that once people adopt an attitude of "blame the CEOs, they are psychopaths!"

It is a slippery slope.......

I am just as against corporate greed as the next girl.......but we have to be careful in how we approach this problem, and if history has taught us one thing, it is this.

I agree.. There are still good people within these groups but, they are getting more scarce by the day..

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
It's a good video in some ways. Big Pharama "soma" relation to psychopaths equaling no empathy. However, talks of the fact that the "people running things are not at full fault"-in that context. As to say they don't know better...

To conclude Illustrating the solution starts at only one factor, at the bottom of the pyramid. This is in the assumption we can change pre planned ill intent by being nice to one another. Possible warding off other ways to combat the overall problem.

Also, the logo being flashed throughout, giving watching intention to buy a product/or into a sense of the over all statement... more doubtful to ward off copy write infringement.

When in doubt look into the makers who spread the message.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamingawake

The documentary didn't say they didn't know better. Psychopaths know what they are doing is wrong, they just don't care. They don't feel emotion like a "normal" person does.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
reply to post by dreamingawake

The documentary didn't say they didn't know better. Psychopaths know what they are doing is wrong, they just don't care. They don't feel emotion like a "normal" person does.

Good point though...

Should have mentioned of that which I was referring(didn't have to time to go back at the moment-apologies).

I put that in a satirical sense because -see below- he is making context of the organizations...systems as the sociopath.

At 0:49:34, John Perry Barlow

The problem isn't that our leaders or corporate managers are sociopaths though some of them are ...-fish flashes by-... Nor is it the world is run by dark shadowy figures that are malignant in their intention. I know these people they are not that. But the organizations themselves and the systems are sociopathic. You can't expect them to have a conscience. You can't expect them to have a heart. You have to live within their nature. You can't regard nature itself as being ---fish--evil. Nature itself doesn't have a valence. What does have a valence is human heart and what it can express itself around through widening the circle of empathy."

Op Source video
edit on 11-3-2012 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-3-2012 by dreamingawake because: is*

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Another fun fact.

1 out of 10 wall street trader is a psychopath (I'll post the reference as soon as I can find it again... )

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by LedaOhio
reply to post by Glargod

Excellent film.. I watched this when it came out..

YES, they are psychopaths.. Emotionless, remorseless, whack jobs..
Any allowed into a position of power must be part of some secret society or have some huge skeleton in their closet they can wield to control you or they do not get the post.

Things like Yale Skull and Bones initiations or The Groves Crucifixion of Care.. They want dirt prior to promotions within their maniacal circles..

Psychopaths have emotions, it is just that they are on the level of a four or five year old.

top topics

join