It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America bashing.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Blind Partriotism, gotta love it.. America is no longer that beacon of Freedom & Democracy it used to be. Now the entire world equates Freedom & Democracy with war & occupation.. Folks used to come to OUR country because it( was )a beacon for Freedom & Democracy.....Now they come to exploit our social service programs & tax laws.

I will say it, I am not proud of my country. I used to be. That feeling slowly died within me. It was caused by wars, death, occupations, war death occupations, a police state directed at it's own citizens.. What's to be proud of?

At present, the commercial of the Aircraft Carrier going by on the screen with the writing about people living on the coast lines, and trade by water. Then the biggest damn lie I have ever read. " Americas Navy, A World Force For Good". Does any body else want to puke when they see this commercial?

It should say America's Navy a Global Bully, Who will park this floating city of destruction off your coastline and let the fear & intimidation do the work. I have said this before, it bears repeating.. I am no longer a proud American, just a proud southern man who happens to be from America.

World Force For Good. B.S.

<< 1  2   >>

join