It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth Is Viral Returns (Sort Of) - Recorded LIVE at Super Bowl XLVI

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by truetoform

reply to post by supermanning

Thanks to you both for the kind words. I'm really very humbled.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

OldCorp,
I do not know you, yet the uncontrollable feeling of needing to tell you to keep your head up and to stay strong has won over me. No one knows of your pain right now and I feel for you..and can tell from your post that you have quite a few followers and friends so don't feel alone. Know every one on ATS is here for you. You are stronger and wiser every day playing these cards you are dealt. I admire youre strength. My condolenses for your loss, OldCorp..I do wish you strength to pull through this tough time.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

"I love Ron Paul" ?!?

Ron Paul is freemasonic controlled opposition.

Jesus is the only way out of this wicked world.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Your shows are the only videos here that I can stand to watch. If you keep making video's, I'll keep watching them. It makes me glad to be on ATS knowing that people like you are out there doing everything you can to seek truth...for us. Thank you
edit on 12-3-2012 by The_Phantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Sorry for your loss. I lost a girlfriend in 1997 and it gave me 6 months of agony like I saw in your eyes. But please hang in there and KEEP READING. Not jut the bible (that's great!), but try The 5th Sacred Thing, and some good stories!

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by The_Phantom
Your shows are the only videos here that I can stand to watch. If you keep making video's, I'll keep watching them. It makes me glad to be on ATS knowing that people like you are out there doing everything you can to seek truth...for us. Thank you
edit on 12-3-2012 by The_Phantom because: (no reason given)

No, thank YOU.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   
i agree with supermanning

top topics

<< 1   >>

join