It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will these supposed Aliens return in Dec 21st?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by cowDrinker

what is the u.s goverment going to say now when the aliens return?? will the coverups continue??? they are going to look as dumb as ever

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I am a firm believer in people who look like classic extraterrestrials because I've seen one and there are a whole lot of weird coinincidences in my life that make me think it involves something big... real big. I have seen other things as well and I have also had experiences that have made me certain that they are coming back.

but i just don't know. I would love for the contact that i had to return, but I just don't know.

I'm having one of those days where I'm thinking that they are gone, they have died, something has happened, they've got nothing to show as far as contacts to show despite all that has happened....BULL#! How?

How could that be? Why can't they just #ing answer.

they're gone, they've left, been killed, died, whatever and what they have left is a conundrum that mankind has brought upon himself. I don't always think this but this really starts sinking in sometimes like a cancer it has to be the most obvious answer.

What they've left is a lesson and a choice I'm afraid and that mankind is so damn evil and selfish inside that the answer became, or was made to be increasingly harder to find, the more bad choices we make... and I think it might be past the point of no return.... because truth cannot be found.

Not only are we not finding out what has already happened but all the information we could have had may be gone from this existence. A potential has been subtracted from chain of events. I think if we tried really hard we could figure out what's what and who we really are, what we've done and bring the source of higher knowledge back... but it looks like a mountain to climb to, the death of hope that cannot be revived and it is final, as in no God to remember the identity of your soul to remember you in death... it is all gone, history erased, memories erased, no god to show you the answers and your eternal life and so there is never an understanding or salvation, just the wheel and death. No hope, everything will be forgotten. Everyone you've ever known will be forgotten.

To be worthy of a place in a god's kingdom might require you being filled with the spirit of a God and that means that what a God has promised to a people must be manifested in those people.

that means it is our responsibility to do the work of God because the God of us is a part of us that rises to save ourselves.

When i say the work of god i mean what it takes to perform a miracle as a work of science & any other great scientific feat you could dream of even to the extent of perfecting genetics, managing the cosmos etc... and what works we have done so far are a compilation of truths & knowledge. the gift of that foundation given to us by ourselves & our better qualities of teaching & service... but we have hit a serious wall.

Time seems to go by rather tediously in some views but actually it goes more like a fast paced disaster that is a line of tension pulled so tight that it could snap & result in the end of us all at any moment.. & so caution must be taken when you hold power in your hands. when you hold the fate of so many & so much in your hands, you really ought to think twice before screwing people over.

These people, even with knowledge they suppress, hold our very fate and potential in their greedy filthy hands & yes i say that with gritted teeth.

I would love for it to be so easy as the ETs coming here & telling us the truth, but I would not be surprised if that day comes & goes without event.

No, I don't think it's going to be that easy. i think man has set himself back quite a pace this time and that the answers we seek may very well be buried in death & people in power may even know of this & it will just eventually be erased with lost histories.

man kind can't even treat his own kind with respect. so man is a complete failure.

He's just another species destined for extinction like all the others because he can't rise above his nature, he can't control it & he can't even tell the truth about it nor does he seem to think anyone should even know because knowledge is dangerous.

There is a limit to how bad a contamination can be before you toss the whole lot and start over.

Gravity is something that rules us in a lot of ways and i think some of us have mistakenly gravitated to this earth in spirit. take for example if the earth was destroyed the spirits would have nothing to cling back to where the earth was so they would gravitate to something close & active with some life form. Who knows if you have a choice because you don't have a brain. this is why the idea of the shepherd was so important because we can't remember our own timeless souls in any form. If this is not bad enough, we don't even like to share the answers we do have, we like to market them.

We've got a long damn way to go before we are even able to identify ourselves fully so until then, are we truly individuals? no. we can be rewritten and erased & given a new identity. that's not really an individual.
edit on 15-10-2012 by NotAnAspie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   

I too am 100% positive that the "Alien Gods" will return in the next few months. Having researched this for many years now, there is not one doubt in my mind that
Planet X/Nibiru will return to this system. And why shouldn't it? We are their children, my friends, in a way, and I for one have much issue with them, and I don't care if they are 10 feet tall. Teaching humanity to make weapons and kill each other for all these many years, again and again destroying this beautiful, water world like no other, a true rarity.
Some will fall down and worship them, some will willingly accept anything at all that saves their sorry butts, but some will have issue, and I plan to be a part of it. Any takers?

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

I too am 100% positive that the "Alien Gods" will return in the next few months. Having researched this for many years now, there is not one doubt in my mind that
Planet X/Nibiru will return to this system. And why shouldn't it? We are their children, my friends, in a way, and I for one have much issue with them, and I don't care if they are 10 feet tall. Teaching humanity to make weapons and kill each other for all these many years, again and again destroying this beautiful, water world like no other, a true rarity.
Some will fall down and worship them, some will willingly accept anything at all that saves their sorry butts, but some will have issue, and I plan to be a part of it. Any takers?

I don't know how you are convinced by this but if you have some spare time, I too would like to be convinced because it's really got me in a state of suspense. I don't see how this date warrants that but I have even been given reason to believe that they were coming back but maybe I am going insane.

I think those that were here might be dead and others have left.

I don't understand where they are and since it seems they are trying to talk to me, it's really making me want to put my head through a wall.

Seriously, I'm going to go talk to my ghost now and none of these asshole wannabe new age priest need to be coming in here exercising any demons because I'm not in the mood.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I believe they will return. I am not sure about that specific date though, but I am pretty sure it wont be too far off.

They won't let us continue in this self destruct mode and leave us to our own devices.

Without such intervention, we would not only be responsible for our own demise, but the permanent extinction of every living thing on this planet and the ultimate destruction of the planet itself.

Hopefully they see us humans as a salvageable project because otherwise their only alternative will be to wipe us out.

edit on 15-10-2012 by Hydrawolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Why do people see a carrot dangling in front of their noses?

Why would anyone think that alien visitation is imminent?

About 2000 years ago people were pretty certain that the second coming was right around the corner. People thought that around 70AD the world would end because of the Savior was about to return in their life time. After almost 2000 years of waiting and expecting something to happen any time now people have realized that it is not happening any time soon.

Will it take 2000 years for people to pretty much figure out that aliens are not going to come strutting in any time soon? Will it take 2000 years for people to realize that fictional planets don't exist?

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by NotAnAspie

I don't know how you are convinced by this but if you have some spare time, I too would like to be convinced because it's really got me in a state of suspense. I don't see how this date warrants that but I have even been given reason to believe that they were coming back but maybe I am going insane.

Friend, I am not here to convince anyone of anything. Just telling what I know, my own truths. But, as you respectively asked me, I will tell you how I came to it. The first time I ever heard of Planet X was back in 1972. I had an uncle who was Research and Development with General Electric, and he belonged to a club that collected scientific and other information. He sent me a large groups of printed pages, detailing Planet X long elliptical orbital path, and also have information on the Ancient Sumerian People.
So I went on the hunt, something I do when information that excites me come to my hands.

The date, December 21, 2012 is, I believe a date recorded, or given to the Ancients after the last calamity. The Ancient Mayans recorded it by simply stopping their famous calendar there. Now one has to admit, those Mayans had it going on, they know more about astronomy that we do today. Coupled to that, billions of humans believe the world will come to an end on that day. Human will manifests into realities and even material things, so, in effect, if a majority of people think it will happen, be assured it will. After all, did not human will bring us all to this day?

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Why would anyone think that alien visitation is imminent?

Simple because some of us have already been "visited," as you put it, my first in 1987, then twice in 1999, and off and on telepathic contact ever since, with a few blank periods.
Why would anyone think an ET visitation was not imminent?

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

The date, December 21, 2012 is, I believe a date recorded, or given to the Ancients after the last calamity. The Ancient Mayans recorded it by simply stopping their famous calendar there. Now one has to admit, those Mayans had it going on, they know more about astronomy that we do today.

If that's the case why is it only the Maya that recorded the date? If that's the case why did the Maya only record the date once and not in reference to a prophecy? Then there's also the fact that the Long Count doesn't end with the start of the 14th baktun. We have numerous examples of Long Count dates past 2012. For example Qurigua Stela D references a date millions of years in the future. As for the astronomy comment, if the Maya were more knowledgable than us why did they think a year was an even 365 days?

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Simple because some of us have already been "visited," as you put it, my first in 1987, then twice in 1999, and off and on telepathic contact ever since, with a few blank periods.
Why would anyone think an ET visitation was not imminent?

The ability of people to introduce false memories to themselves is well established.

The idea that aliens are about to land anytime soon is simply an unwarranted notion as unfounded as the idea that the second coming is about to happen.

There is a desire in people to be there when something happens. Camping and Miller and others have this desire to be alive when Jesus returns. There is no reason for this other than the personal desire to be alive at the grand moment. People have felt that way and waited for 2000 years now.

When it comes to UFOs and aliens it turns out that you are more likely to be a German speaker if you think that aliens are about to land and say hello. That is simply due to the authors of many hoaxes are German speakers. Von Daniken comes to mind. He and others have promoted a number of hoaxes where they misrepresent archaeological finds as being alien in origin.

The funny part about people making contact with aliens is that they report aliens that look like the ones in the recent movies. They report being checked out by equipment that is like the ones in hospitals they see. All of this is nothing more than reflections of their own experiences.

Here is a typical case.
abcnews.go.com...

Take a single issue out of this article, the so-called implant. The guy shows puncture wounds. Why would an advanced race require puncture wounds? Can you find the hole made by a syringe? Why would an advanced race leave puncture marks? Makes no sense, but this guy is relying on creating so-called evidence based on his personal experiences. Then the implant disappears before its existence can be verified. Right.

What about the aliens in the video he claims to have taken. Seems that the videos are just of an alien head from the planet latex. It's a toy store mask that glows in the dark.

This guy is a fake and his claims are hoaxes.

Is there any reason to think that aliens are about to appear? No. Maybe it will takes thousands of years just as it has taken thousands of years for most people to understand that the second coming is not happening in their lifetime.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
So up there, there is alot of unrest and fighting. Different species of intelligent beings fighting for control or something else. Each have theri own abilities some can fly etc...

They all fight, then the fighting comes to a closure. But then another dark species comes into the scene. They are very scary looking and dark. They have heads like crocodiles and are muscular, but you cant look at them for too long, too scary. They take control of the spaceship and then it seems they capture the existing crew. They are then put in a sort of virtual reality, a real artificial world, where you experince everything but THEY watch everything. They place the challenges to see how the captives deal it it and how they resolve it to learn from them and gain knowledge. Its strange as the captives now live as though everything is normal/ok but somehow still have that slight paranoea (which isnt really its just that they dont understand what was done and how it is was done). The crocodile heads are more powerful.

It seems with all the signs and prophecies it seems there will be a sort of changing point soon which will have great affect on the earth and people. It may just signify a change or maybe the arrival of antikhrist or jesus. Nothing new most religions mention these sort of things.
edit on 15-12-2012 by rkingpin because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by icanhearmusic

Dont worry when they reveal the REVELATION will be forward awn process. This old world may no longer exist but when ever that time is the Messiah and its Angels will be guiding us all. So for now observe and lets see what the date brings is my current approach... I still wonder what the angels will be called in todays time icanhearmusic ...

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join