It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will these supposed Aliens return in Dec 21st?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Wow, it never really dawned on me that we are being bombarded with all this alien stuff in the media. It just felt pretty normal to me but now that the OP mentioned it, OP is correct.

Its like you can't go a day without seeing or reading something about ufo's,aliens,life on other planets and such.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by paradox
It is indeed BS, because there is no such thing as the Anunnaki, "Nibiru/Planet X", or alien overlords. December 21st will be a normal day like any other.

Well, there it is.

edit on 18-3-2012 by Ameliaair because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ameliaair

It is indeed BS, because there is no such thing as the Anunnaki, "Nibiru/Planet X", or alien overlords. December 21st will be a normal day like any other.

Says the guy with the avatar depicting an alien in outer space.

Well, there it is.

My cartoon avatar is relevant, how?

Are there also space mushrooms?

I see you have a hard time reading. Do you know what overlord means? Here you go:

o·ver·lord/ˈōvərˌlôrd/
Noun:

A ruler, esp. a feudal lord.
A person of great power or authority.

There are no aliens that made us their slaves that are going to return to Earth. Aliens have not visited Earth. I never said there is no other life in the depths of the universe.

Care to try your argument again??
edit on 3-18-12 by paradox because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Says the guy with the avatar depicting an alien in outer space.

Well, there it is.

My cartoon avatar is relevant, how?

Are there also space mushrooms?

I see you have a hard time reading. Do you know what overlord means? Here you go:

o·ver·lord/ˈōvərˌlôrd/
Noun:

A ruler, esp. a feudal lord.
A person of great power or authority.

There are no aliens that made us their slaves that are going to return to Earth. Aliens have not visited Earth. I never said there is no other life in the depths of the universe.

Care to try your argument again??
edit on 3-18-12 by paradox because: (no reason given)

I removed the 1st line.
It wasn't a personal attack. It was just an observation. I would have thought by having that avatar you would believe in aliens and it just struck me funny finding out that you don't.

thats all.

But I do believe aliens control us and this world. I don't know which ones, but they are here and run everything. They are killing us slowly and intentionally .

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   

I removed the 1st line.
It wasn't a personal attack. It was just an observation. I would have thought by having that avatar you would believe in aliens and it just struck me funny finding out that you don't.

thats all.

But I do believe aliens control us and this world. I don't know which ones, but they are here and run everything. They are killing us slowly and intentionally .

I do believe there's other life out there. But not that they've visited here, and not that they're little green men or "greys" or any of that.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by paradox

You are correct! They're already here and have been, and control everything

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by putnamcrab

Right.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Well I have to say that I believe the evidence shows a very good chance that there is life out there beyond our planet. That evidence being the size of our universe, and the number of stars that it contains.

That being said I believe that Sitchin is a complete fraud who has duped people into believing his incredible claims. Why would he do this? Because it has paid him well. Bottom line....

There is no evidence to support the claims that aliens are living/visiting our planet. Have they in the past? Who knows, I guess it is a possibility, but I have seen nothing that says they have definitively.

2012..... I believe that the most significant thing 12/21/12 will be known for is the day that all the doomsday quacks had to start setting a new date for the end.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
12 21 2012 11:11AM
=11.11.11
= 33

History channel logo: red pillars, number 11, pyramid

You reject God as your creator for aliens as your creator.
You reject Jesus as your Saviour for aliens as your saviour.
You reject Jesus' second coming for aliens second coming.

The media is completely controlled for a reason - to further the delusion for those who happily accept lies instead of the truth.

Hint: you dont find the truth on the Freemason/illuminati "History" channel. It's only goal is to keep the true Saviour out of your life. They lie for their hearts are filled with evil. God created you and they've easily made you believe otherwise. They made you believe. They gave you the thoughts. They gave you a religion.

They are murderers, deceivers and liars.

Ditch the Stitchen.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
It's been discussed over and over again on Ancient Aliens around the negative comments about the theory, but one thing makes theory a whole lot more interesting and has endless possibilities.

let's use ancient Greek myth as an example, and let's look at the sun God, who rode the sky in a chariot of fire. Let's try and imagine a technology far beyond our own imagination, something we could never have imagined without seeing it with our physical eyes, how would you describe it? You would refer to something from your own time that you know is possible and use it in the best possible context available to try and get an accurate representation of what you are seeing.

Fire breathing dragons? Chariots of fire? Vishnu's magical bow that could cause large scale destruction? an Ancient village in Pakistan that shows signs of being destroy by a nuclear blast? Zues thunderbolts that cause massive destruction?

We have several 'myths or folklore' from various regions of the world sometimes from different points in time and some of the similarities are insane. Although Ancient Aliens get a lot of negative views it is probably has some of the most interesting research on the subject and it is well worth watching with an open mind.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100

Not that I am a supporter of the whole alien theory as I have indicated, but I am a curious sort. What makes your completely incredible, and unsubstantiated beliefs any more valid then those who follow sitchin's theories? I mean if I had to choose between the two I would certainly take the intelligent race from another planet theory over the one that would have me believing in an all seeing, all knowing, all powerful sky daddy based on nothing but millenniums old fairy tales

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by TheGreatest

let's use ancient Greek myth as an example, and let's look at the sun God, who rode the sky in a chariot of fire. Let's try and imagine a technology far beyond our own imagination, something we could never have imagined without seeing it with our physical eyes, how would you describe it? You would refer to something from your own time that you know is possible and use it in the best possible context available to try and get an accurate representation of what you are seeing.

Fire breathing dragons? Chariots of fire? Vishnu's magical bow that could cause large scale destruction? an Ancient village in Pakistan that shows signs of being destroy by a nuclear blast? Zues thunderbolts that cause massive destruction?

The ancient aliens show sounds like they are really putting on a poor show.

There is no ancient village that shows signs of being destroyed by a nuclear blast. That's a really lame hoax.

Despite all of the claims of visitation there is nothing to show. Is there a single piece of ancient technology around? Is there a piece of electronics, glass, plastic, ceramic, metal, or anything at all laying around? NO.

The ancient gods were given great powers. Just like modern wishful thinking these gods are made all powerful. Super heroes are given great powers too.

Man has been a pretty good artist for a long time. Where are the detailed images of aliens? We even know that old drawings include fictional creatures. Ibex with 3 horns are an example of a fictional creature. This tells us that what they drew was not always real.

What we do see is these types of shows pretending that advanced alien civilizations are still resorting to current technologies despite their ability to travel across the immense distances of space.

Come on, do such advanced aliens still need to use macroscopic mechanical probes to investigate the orifices of people living in trailer parks?

One of the silly claims of these shows is that Medieval paintings contain paintings of ancient astronauts piloting crafts. Do any of the believers know what these painters were actually depicting?

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by TheGreatest

There is no ancient village that shows signs of being destroyed by a nuclear blast. That's a really lame hoax.

A hoax, what? You don't really read much about the topic, so keep out from saying what is hoax and what not/ There is not enough proof to say a nuclear blast occured indeed, but that's about inaccuracy, not hoax.. you cannot be doing a research on it show connections and call it 'hoax'

Despite all of the claims of visitation there is nothing to show. Is there a single piece of ancient technology around? Is there a piece of electronics, glass, plastic, ceramic, metal, or anything at all laying around? NO.

Does it have to be made of that to be true? Pyramids, megaliths are their observatories and probably machines of their own.

The ancient gods were given great powers. Just like modern wishful thinking these gods are made all powerful. Super heroes are given great powers too.

Man has been a pretty good artist for a long time. Where are the detailed images of aliens? We even know that old drawings include fictional creatures. Ibex with 3 horns are an example of a fictional creature. This tells us that what they drew was not always real.

True, not always and whiel there is not enough evidence to say. look at the Nuremberg sighting, the similar one in Switzerland, the many other reported sightings that resemble today's UFOs. You cannot be sure some of them are not.

What we do see is these types of shows pretending that advanced alien civilizations are still resorting to current technologies despite their ability to travel across the immense distances of space.

Come on, do such advanced aliens still need to use macroscopic mechanical probes to investigate the orifices of people living in trailer parks?

One of the silly claims of these shows is that Medieval paintings contain paintings of ancient astronauts piloting crafts. Do any of the believers know what these painters were actually depicting?

Believe it or not, people in the past were less of hoaxers and LULzers unlike today's YouTubers. What exactly they are depicting is anyone's guess but again resembalnce to UFOs - so what makes you think they were not depciting UFOs?

If you look at a video that some guy was very nice to show in Area 51 forum Stealth and Fighters in the area are nothing with the capabilities some UFO's been reported. And there are real actual cases that show very high technology, much more than any stealth fighter.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

A hoax, what? You don't really read much about the topic, so keep out from saying what is hoax and what not/ There is not enough proof to say a nuclear blast occured indeed, but that's about inaccuracy, not hoax.. you cannot be doing a research on it show connections and call it 'hoax'

This hoax about a nuke strike in Pakistan in ancient times is a well known hoax. It is often repeated inthe UFo circles.

Does it have to be made of that to be true? Pyramids, megaliths are their observatories and probably machines of their own.

Ever been there and viewed these structures? You would quickly realize that they have not been cut with advanced technologies. They are not machines. They might be observatories. If so they fit in well with the pre-instrument astronomical sites that have been established. These would be for unaided eye observations.

look at the Nuremberg sighting, the similar one in Switzerland, the many other reported sightings that resemble today's UFOs. You cannot be sure some of them are not.

There is still no evidence.

What exactly they are depicting is anyone's guess but again resembalnce to UFOs - so what makes you think they were not depciting UFOs?

We know exactly what was being depicted in Medieval paintings. It is the job of the hoaxers to misinform and they find income from the pockets of those unwilling to do research.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Bingo

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by cowDrinker

1 would suppose they are here doing neuro scans and adjusting for visitation globally with the global govs. Its wild the new updated series V just stopped the way it did? As far as those called the ANNUNAKI or ANNUIAK hmm well 1 guesses when they wish to reveal they shall.
edit on 3/19/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100

That's funny!!! Coming from a person into numbers!!! bahahaha!

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Speaking of research! did you happened to research both sides so that you can make an educated non biased decission? or did you just throw out your opinion so as to force others to go your way?

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

If evidence was so much we'd know for sure, I know there is too vague one. All I'm saying is those AAT while presenting it in entertaining way on History channel, the overall idea and research I would say has a very big going on in the right direction of what really happens. Now, it is talking mostly in terms of Bible and myths and making connection with today's sightings but there arew things that turn out true:

- Troy was considered also a myth until discovered, the battle with Goliath that was considered a myth - I think the sling or the city around or the place they were talking about was true, the American natives in Nevada from (forgot which tribe) battleing some red hair giants that mostly looked like today's yeti was also considered a myth yet they did find such things when they entered the caves - bones, red hair, arrows.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
say if you lived in ancient times and advanced technology was thousands of years away and ET visited and with super advanced technology, the ability to fly, weapons, the ability to heal people, would it not make sense that these ancient people would believe they were gods. they packed up there things and left and said we will return on this date. almost all religions state that the gods will return. if you put aside religion, it could only be aliens. I hope they return so they can sort out this patheic greedy race we have become. people used to worship the land, maybe these "god" taught them the way to live in harmony and now it has all been lost in time and hidden from us by our government. i will be quietly upset if they do not reutrn.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join