Will these supposed Aliens return in Dec 21st?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I don't know if the aliens will return, a celestial alignment occurs, or Pee Wee Herman is given a pardon, but I hope whatever occurs sends the powers that be into their underground lairs. That way, a little concrete, welding, some bulldozers and rock strategically placed will keep them there. Then, maybe, we can get back to our founders vision of a constitutionally inspired way of life.

One can only hope...

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

That was sarcasm, in case you didn't know. The truth is, the Ancient Sumerian People wrote down their HISTORY, what they saw with their eyes, heard with their ears, and felt in their bones.

Most of what was written down was not prose. It was lists.

They wrote down many things and it was often myth, not history. The problem is compounded by mistranslations by fiction writers such as Sitchin.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Planet X and Nibiru have nothing in common. Planet X was based on observations and calculations. Nibiru is a fictional planet given impossible properties.

Sitchin, like Velikovsky and Darwin, used his respective theories to support his claims.

Sitchin simply made up fiction to support his claims. Velikovsky toyed with myth is history and came up with a big mistake. Darwin on the other hand collected a tremendous amount of data, built a theory, and had it validated by the scientific community unlike Sitchin and Velikovsky.

A question arises: Is Nibiru real? The answer to that is a resounding Yes, it does.

Actually it is a resounding no.
Nibiru is a word that was NOT used by the Sumerians. Sitchin made up stories. A simple way to say it is that Sitchin lied.

The words "Annunaki," and "Nibiru" are Sumerian words, not Annunaki words.

False. Nibiru first appears as an Akkadian word.

All of the claims about the aliens is frivolous fiction.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by phantomjack

Not at all. But I still look at the bible as a work of history, and it depicts events regardless. You can't discount it as easily as you do Sitchin.

I dont look at the bible from a religious point of view. I look at it objectively and scientifically. No more, no less.

Then you must be aware that the flood and exodus never happened.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthChilde

While I am not 100% convinced of Sitchin's claims, I find them more plausible than most. Anecdotal cultural stories from throughout the Mesopotamian, Sumerian, Babylonian and Egyptian cultures tend to support the idea of ancient astronauts and the return of some 'beings' as much as any other books written claiming 'God' will return one day.

These claims are based on misrepresentations and outright wacko fairy tales.

There is nothing to support the claims at all.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by chrismicha77

So people think that the gods will return.

People also think that the dead will rise.

People also wrote back then that people and animals conversed.

People also wrote creation tales about being made from corn, mud, wood, etc.

People wrote that the world was on the back of a turtle.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Catatonic

It has already been established that we missed it due to the Mayan calendar not taking "Leap Year" into effect (Julius Caesar created it 45BC) and according to the Mayan calendar it is really January 2013 right now...

Whoever wrote that had not a clue. The Julian calendar has leap years.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   

No, not at all. I am just saying....people like the Sumerians were would not just sit around and write fiction stories, no matter how much you would like to think that they were.

That's simply not believable.

The Sumerians for the most part did not write prose as we know it today. I believe it takes about a thousand years for the idea of prose to appear after writing is started.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   

The Sumerians, and all ancient cultures, did what we have always done as a species. They anthropomorphized those things we don't understand. AAT supporters always claim that since all these cultures described these beings as coming from the sky it must mean they were aliens. However what else appeared to come from the sky for these people? Things like the Sun and storms. And what were the chief gods for man of these cultures? Gods of the Sun and gods of storms. All these people were doing was taking phenomena that their lives depended on and presented them in a way that actually made sense.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Catatonic

While I generally dislike most internet memes I have actually come to loathe this one. Sure it attempts to dispel the 2012 nonsense but at the same time it is completely false. The way the Mayan Long Count and the Gregorian calendar were correlated was through the GMT correlation. The way this works is that archaeologists looked through Mayan astronomical records. They then were able to tie these to Mayan historical writing. These writing provided a Long Count date. These researchers then found the corresponding astrological event in European records giving them a Julian or Gregorian calendar date. Through this method these researchers were able to peg down a start date to the Long Count and after that all they had to do was count days. Even though the Maya had no leap years it plays no part in the GMT correlation. If you want more information on the GMT correlation check out any copy of Morley's The Ancient Maya that has been published since 1983.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   

The Annuaki were not Reptilian though.How many times does that have to be explained?

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by cowDrinker
According to the new series of Ancient Aliens, the Aliens called "Annunaki" will return on some time around Dec 21st 2012- Jan 21st 2013. the Ancient alien fanatics interpret this as the return of the Aliens. Erich Von Daniken, lead founder of the "Ancient alien theory"...is 100% positive that the "Alien gods" will return in the next following months. That is why the government is advertising all of this alien crud on TV. I don't know, what are your thoughts on this, BS or truth?. (The Mayans did not even have the wheel, but yet they were at least 100 years more advanced than any other culture, still barbaric though.). I am still semi-new to the English writing system,I hope my grammar is not too sloppy.

Dec 21st 2012.

Return of the "Annunaki"?.

Doomsday?

Or an average winter solstice?.

-Erich Von Daniken.
In every religious story, the "Gods" always have a promise to return in a far away future.

Erich Von Daniken is going to be sitting in the corner with that jackass Harold Camping.... After 2013 New Years comes around, and nothings happen, except more stupid youtube videos and new dates, Ancient Aliens show will no longer be on air, i guarantee

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
If these aliens/gods do come, will they be to save the world or wipe it out and start over?

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by dayve

The funny thing is I don't even think von Daniken has said anything regarding 2012. I know Sitchin released a book devoted entirely to debunking the 2012 claims regarding Nibiru. So all these AAT believers that also buy into the 2012 nonsense are actually going against their leaders' teachings. Instead all they are doing is buying into the claims of crazy old Nancy Lieder.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
When December 21, 2012 comes and goes as any other day, it's going to be interesting to see what people will say then. This day is hyped up like it was for Y2K back in January 31, 1999. I used to believe in this whole 2012 think, then I woke up and relized that it's a money maker, and I used to always pay attention to YOUUSA.com and Half past human. Half past human just can't get anything right now days, and Marshall Masters is just a joke. And I highly dought that the Annunaki are coming now or any time soon.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   

where exactly does one obtain this knowledge of future events?

Drugs....Like with the Indians eating shrooms made them hallucinate thinking they were talking to the gods lol.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by shell310
If these aliens/gods do come, will they be to save the world or wipe it out and start over?

I highly doubt that it will be to wipe the world out. very bad karma, that is. They always seem to be left dealing with these huge world issue, these beings... Caught up in pivotal times. surely they want to let what can get sorted out... sort itself out!.... that way the less bad karma will carry over when the world is made new.

this is why i think if they do come they are waiting for certain events, so that the people they come for will realize they are here to help... that is if they are the smarter aliens. If we get bombarded with some primitive but aggressive alien species with very little brain power, then they will probably just come and eat everything in sight... including us.

but... then again, i may be underestimating the evil in the world. I know the world is full of evil but I am having a hard time wrapping my head around why people on dark paths cannot change if they could simply see the light. i always think it's because they are stupid, which is their brains fault... not the soul... but so many people just absolutely refuse to see the light. maybe they know something i just can't understand... these dark energies are bound to this fate and maybe to let them perpetuate would be just as bad... that is, if the truth could be revealed to all and give everyone the chance... how would they choose? it seems the worst of people change their minds completely when on their deathbeds... so who has the right to hurt them and give them more reasons to be evil and full of hate?

i thought of something though.

what if they do come back to unfortunately find themselves at war with men despite all they tried to avoid by working though lightworkers... those who put their good energy into this dark earth and are trying to deal with the consequences of doing so and being stuck here because they heard a cry of suffering in this world. What IF they turn all these aholes into helpless little girls?
hahahaha!

make them know how it feels to be powerless!
make them know how it feels to be pushed around!

that would be hilarious!

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   
I don't think they ever left.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by phantomjack

Not at all. But I still look at the bible as a work of history, and it depicts events regardless. You can't discount it as easily as you do Sitchin.

I dont look at the bible from a religious point of view. I look at it objectively and scientifically. No more, no less.

Then you must be aware that the flood and exodus never happened.

Well, that is an interesting statement, indeed!

One can be shown to have potentially happened, statistically and scientifically, while the other could be pure fiction, depending on what side of the bridge you are on.

Why do you suggest that the Exodus never happened? Are you going to also claim that the Holocaust never happened too? (That is simply a question, not an attack of any sort, to determine what point of view you are coming from...)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I am a proponent of Ancient Astronaut Theory and more inclined to think we're being visited, but im being objective unlike the ones on History and here as well as for some other wrong claims by Childress and some others, there will be nothing special in 2012. Perhaps next decade or decades later. They would likely return but the time would be maybe centuries from now.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join