It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will these supposed Aliens return in Dec 21st?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by TimesUp

Originally posted by paradox
December 21st will be a normal day like any other.

Is this your official prediction?
Where's your evidence for this?

My evidence is the hundreds of other predictions throughout history that have never came true.

But I suppose once this date falls through, people will keep making excuses and pushing for a new date.
It's already happening

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   

reply to post by ICEKOHLD

The problem with this is that even though they may be peaceful, they are not favored by the EBE's that already exist here, deep inside the military complex system.

TPTB will do whatever it takes to keep us "UN-enlightened"

Oh good thing you're so enlightened. Nothing gets past you!

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
From what I've seen on the HC Ancient Aliens series (which is pure entertainment for me), it seems that most of the stuff they provide as signs of visitations from space more accurately depict visitations from inside the Earth or the oceans. Yet none of them seem to notice this, or at least I haven't heard a single one of them talk about it. So remember, if some ancient species reveals itself to us in december, they've been here for a long time, perhaps hundreds of thousands of years. And they're coming to wipe us out for trespassing. *DOOM*

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Anunaki2012

paradox can say that because they have not read the text yet...

remmember knowledge protects and ignorance endangers

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   

reply to post by ICEKOHLD

The problem with this is that even though they may be peaceful, they are not favored by the EBE's that already exist here, deep inside the military complex system.

TPTB will do whatever it takes to keep us "UN-enlightened"

Oh good thing you're so enlightened. Nothing gets past you!

Thanks!!!
That's totally what I was thinking!
Glad I can't be fooled.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by paradox

So do you Believe anything that is in the bible? What you have got to know is the sumerion texts are the feed source for the christian belief system, as well as muslim, and even the johovah witnesses and countless other religions

Yah weh is johovah, is the christian god, is a sumarion, is annunaki, just follow the written text.

Sorry my speller is broke today!

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   

reply to post by autowrench

Are you trying to say that people have never written stories?

They weren't trying to fool anyone. You fooled yourself.

No, not at all. I am just saying....people like the Sumerians were would not just sit around and write fiction stories, no matter how much you would like to think that they were.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

The pope also believes in God.

You better believe it too when The Annunaki return

edit on 11-3-2012 by LordDrakula because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
What about the fake alien invasion thats supposed to happen created by the powers that be? Project Blue beam? Did ancient aliens cover that so that at least that information is out and ready for the masses just in case? I used to watch Ancient Aliens every time it was on for a bit. But then to me it felt like why all of a sudden does the government want to start spreading awareness. Its very odd too me unless project bluebeam is indeed real. I stopped watching AA after a while because just something felt very fishy about the show too me....

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I am a believer of the undergrounders Albert K Bender claimed that he was told by aliens that underground cities hide below ground. They come up with cloaking powers and cause problems. I see no problem that many species evolved on this planet. That would make them earthlings that moved away.
edit on 11-3-2012 by sam6302 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by krazyiven
What about the fake alien invasion thats supposed to happen created by the powers that be? Project Blue beam? Did ancient aliens cover that so that at least that information is out and ready for the masses just in case? I used to watch Ancient Aliens every time it was on for a bit. But then to me it felt like why all of a sudden does the government want to start spreading awareness. Its very odd too me unless project bluebeam is indeed real. I stopped watching AA after a while because just something felt very fishy about the show too me....

I totally agree. Ancient Aliens only touch upon disclosure just to build up the masses into believing and one day accepting and believing the "false flag" alien invasion brought to us through Project Blue Beam.

It's just like those 9/11 specials that touch upon various conspiracies but always come back to saying:
blah, blah, blah, the terrorist hijackers who were members of al qaeda, etc. Thus hammering in the official "lie" right into a supposedly "controversial" expose.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

No, not at all. I am just saying....people like the Sumerians were would not just sit around and write fiction stories, no matter how much you would like to think that they were.

And why wouldn't they? Because you said so? Don't we have writers? Aren't some people who 'sit around and write fiction stories' called 'writers' or something? 'Authors' perhaps? Were they not normal people or something? They always had to be serious because that's how movies portray ancients?

Silly me, that type of thinking is WAY out there isn't it?

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordDrakula

I look forward to your disappointment on December 22nd. And then I will be back to wish you a happy, uneventful new year on January 1st, 2013. Just like every year.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordDrakula

I look forward to your disappointment on December 22nd. And then I will be back to wish you a happy, uneventful new year on January 1st, 2013. Just like every year.

Do you agree that "they" will one day present themselves to us?
And if so, when do you see that happening?
Do you really think that without intervention that we will ever be "good enough" for them to introduce themselves to us and help us?
So, why wouldn't we, collectively believe in the ancient calendars and prophecies and science alarmists when deciding on a date to expect real change?

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by paradox

Please read this:

en.wikipedia.org...

I cannot categorically state that the Annunaki are real or will return, et cetera, but you should not spread the misinformation that that term was made up by Sitchin. The term was widely known and used by the Mesopotamians (Sumerian, Akkadian, Assyrian, Babylonian) and no, they did not use the term in the context of fictional stories. They used them in sacred texts that they obviously regarded with importance.

We do not know the true nature of the Annunaki, whether they are myth, real, anthropomorphized planets, but we do know that they were taken seriously by a wide group of people for a long length of time (more than 4,000 years). Whatever or whoever they were, these people definitely took them seriously.

I think to take a militant and totally close-minded stance on this matter is foolish because we do not know enough about this. You should listen to yourself haha. Your skepticism is just as fanatic as the beliefs of the "nut jobs" you are trying to disprove. Whether something will happen on 2012 remains to be seen, but I refuse to close my mind on any possibility. That is dangerous.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I'll be honest... I have no clue, but as I sit and ponder all my experiences and things that are now happening DAILY, I get this strong VERY strong feeling that my visitor is coming.

he has recently told me why certain things between us happened, I believe.

A lot of things I have been wondering about, I feel, have been revealed to me.

Again, it might not be for another 1000 years for all i know, but I feel that this date is important for some reason. maybe a lot of people will die on this day and *go home*... I don't know, but sometimes I sit here and feel him quite strong. Then world events start playing out like clockwork, which i had a little doubt about these things before but now... these things just drive it home more and more... He is coming.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by topquark

I cannot categorically state that the Annunaki are real or will return, et cetera, but you should not spread the misinformation that that term was made up by Sitchin. The term was widely known and used by the Mesopotamians (Sumerian, Akkadian, Assyrian, Babylonian) and no, they did not use the term in the context of fictional stories. They used them in sacred texts that they obviously regarded with importance.

And how did you come to conclusion these texts are sacred? Because you say they are?

We do not know the true nature of the Annunaki, whether they are myth, real, anthropomorphized planets, but we do know that they were taken seriously by a wide group of people for a long length of time (more than 4,000 years). Whatever or whoever they were, these people definitely took them seriously.

They are a myth because there is no Nibiru where they supposedly dwell

I think to take a militant and totally close-minded stance on this matter is foolish because we do not know enough about this.

Militant? Are you that offended by logic?

You should listen to yourself haha. Your skepticism is just as fanatic as the beliefs of the "nut jobs" you are trying to disprove. Whether something will happen on 2012 remains to be seen, but I refuse to close my mind on any possibility. That is dangerous.

haha

All I have done is say it is not real. You seem very offended by common sense. Why would that be?
edit on 3-11-12 by paradox because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by paradox

Hey Pradox, you seemed to be well learned, so it goes without saying, you should know that the text are sitting in some archive in a history museum... got a Ph'd? or a lot of cash, and a translator? theiryours for the viewing.

I believe the context used for sacred is meaning, a work they looked too time after time... you know sacred?
edit on 11-3-2012 by putnamcrab because: my mistake

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by topquark

guessing we should also take in consideration the greek gods and every other farytale made up useless stuff anyone can dream up of huh?

ancient aliens sells because ppl will buy and watch it, its that simple. and no i don't believe that aliens will come in 2012, why would i?

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by cowDrinker

I think your english is superb, and probably better than most people whos first language is english, I would not have known english was your second language if you didnt mention it. Good job!

But I really doubt any aliens are coming in 2012, I would love to be wrong though.

Ancient aliens is a nifty show, but I think alot of it is specualtion and guess work. They talk about how it would be impossible for modern day humans to build these incredable structures, and I would have to agree. Todays humans have regressed and have very little passion compared to those of ancient past,

I think ancient humans were alot more capable of cooperating and creating magnificent things, compared to "modern" humans. They didnt worry about unions, hr departments, OSHA, regulations and american idol.

They had advanced technology, tools and techniques that have been developed over thousands or maybe millions of years that have long since been forgotten, but since we dont understand or cant comprehend that, we say, "musta been aliens dude".

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join