It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Undercover Governor

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   
This is how a politician earns my vote. I'm in Newark, NJ. Very rare occasion to see a politician doing something really good, how come it doesn't call the attention of members here?

Hiding his face behind a pasted on gray beard and a face darkened and dirtied by make-up, former Gov. Richard Codey ducked into Newark's Goodwill Mission shortly before 9 p.m. last night, continuing his years-long effort to improve conditions at shelters and boarding homes throughout the state.

Yeah...I guess this is the right forum but this one might fit in other too.

www.nj.com...

edit on 11-3-2012 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I wish there were more men like him in the government.
Talk about getting your hands dirty!

Great find! S+F

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by stewiegriffin
I wish there were more men like him in the government.
Talk about getting your hands dirty!

Yeah !....great example right?

Looks like this is not the first time he thinks out of the box. Here another smart idea he got :

The legislation, S-71, would allow motorists of any age to place a yellow sticker on their vehicles in order to notify emergency responders that critical health information is available in the glove compartment in case the driver is unable to communicate during an emergency. Information would include such things as medical conditions like diabetes, epilepsy, and high or low blood pressure, as well as any medications, hospital preferences and emergency contact information.

www.njsendems.com...

join