It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Caught another flying object in Vegas 3/11/12

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Posted that video before a couple days ago. This time I tried recording a red object darting back and forth, but nothing was showing up on the recording... Luckily this happened for about 5 minutes. SO I gave up on recording and snapped off a couple pics... Take a look. I really think Nellis/ Area 51 has been up to some psych op to see if civilian notice their aircraft over civilian land. Note the object looks streaky but the camera wasnt moving.. The buildings on the bottom show that

edit on 11-3-2012 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

What are the other light sources in the image?

(3 red and 1 white)

edit on 11/3/12 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Tower lights on the top of 3 apt semi high rises, the white one is a street light

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   
I think the government is definitely covering something up. Whether its not of this world or of their own making. Personally i think its both. Something isn't right. And i know that all the people thats seen things and photographed and recorded on video aren't crazy.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Vsc1981

They've certainly been up to something around vegas. If its military, they are def trying show off their toys. If it was alien, the military has to be well aware of it as its flying near a few air bases with a 1-2 hour drive.

IF you missed it, I would check out my video thread that I captured on 3/2/12. Its still floating around

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32
reply to post by Vsc1981

They've certainly been up to something around vegas. If its military, they are def trying show off their toys. If it was alien, the military has to be well aware of it as its flying near a few air bases with a 1-2 hour drive.

IF you missed it, I would check out my video thread that I captured on 3/2/12. Its still floating around

I'm going to be in Vegas next week. Maybe I'll see something! I'll keep my eye on the sky.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by kaylaluv

reply to post by Vsc1981

I'm going to be in Vegas next week. Maybe I'll see something! I'll keep my eye on the sky.

When you come, check out the northern or northwest sky after 11pm.. That seems to be when it picks up.

And feel free to message me for fun things to do that not every tourist knows about. Im 27 , GM'd night clubs and have lived here for about 7 years so I have a pretty good feel for the nightlife.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   
I'd watch the vid but i can't on my phone and i dn't have a computer but i take your word for it. I've seen weird things too along with my dad so yea i definitely believe there is more beyond our world. Theres too many brilliant minds that would agree.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vsc1981
I'd watch the vid but i can't on my phone and i dn't have a computer but i take your word for it. I've seen weird things too along with my dad so yea i definitely believe there is more beyond our world. Theres too many brilliant minds that would agree.

For the record, the vid is on my other thread. This one is just a picture unfortunately...

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   
If i ever get the chance I'll check it out. I'm always up new footage of ufos
edit on 03/09/12 by Vsc1981 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
What are the other light sources in the image?
(3 red and 1 white)

Lights on buildings I can see the buildings
and the house on the right... didn't help for the sky thingy though

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   

And feel free to message me for fun things to do that not every tourist knows about. Im 27 , GM'd night clubs and have lived here for about 7 years so I have a pretty good feel for the nightlife.

yes that IS a cute avatar isn't it?

But seriously, take a camera and go to where Bob used to hang out, maybe you will get lucky

edit on 11-3-2012 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Come on zorg, you know every las vegan who is on ats has gone to area 51 at least once.... ok maybe not. But I've been there 50 times at least. Only saw something really interesting once...

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
In which case perhaps a slight orientation would be in order?
Is the red thingy flying in the area or direction of any particular facility?
What did it do?where did it go?
Did it just turn itself off sort of and fade?
Very interesting stuff......im off to the thread...Thanks good hunting!

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

If it was alien, the military has to be well aware of it as its flying near a few air bases with a 1-2 hour drive.

Umm, Nellis AFB is IN Las Vegas. If it was something to be concerned with, they would have aircraft there in minutes.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
RC chinese lanterns with little green men at the controls!

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Apparently another member along with his father saw something similar the other night up in Washington -

Strange Red Lights Above Washington State

link

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by gavron

If it was alien, the military has to be well aware of it as its flying near a few air bases with a 1-2 hour drive.

Umm, Nellis AFB is IN Las Vegas. If it was something to be concerned with, they would have aircraft there in minutes.

That...was... kinda my point....

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I believe you caught something that´s very interesting in that photo. I also believe that we have and have always been visited by our intergalactic neighbors.But in this day and age I believe that people are witnessing the flight of top-secret military aircraft.Obviously inspired by extraterrestrial aircraft.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by gavron

didn't know that... is THAT what all that noise in to the north east?

And how do you know that they don't have aircraft there already

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join