It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati symbolism in Disney Channel spotted

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
thats so crazy. It makes me think that all this powers that be talk may actually be more real then expected..

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Why is it important to put an eye symbol all over the place? Is it so people will eventually look the symbol up and study into it a bit?
I see it in music videos all the time where the camera zooms in to a persons single eye. I saw it before I read this in fact in Dave Mathews Crash Into me Youtube video right at 3:18.
www.youtube.com...
3+1=4 +8=12 1+2= 3 if that has any significance. Why not 3? You hear it every where around here no?

I watched the Man Who Stole Tomorrow cartoon that was posted and noticed Kang has a problem with captain America and wondered if he means literal America?
edit on 11-3-2012 by Voyager1 because: Felt like it needed adding to.

edit on 11-3-2012 by Voyager1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by azureskys

Originally posted by chr0naut
reply to post by lsnypvcs

The Wedjat predates the Illuminati by a fair bit.

Also, its meaning might be other that what you may have imagined if you believed it to be an Illuminati symbol.

Sorry I failed to look at your reference before posting. My bad

No problems, we all do it sometimes.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
its a type of subliminal messaging conditioning, getting the youth ready for # getting them used to it so itll be as normal and familiar as their favorite tv show!

yay america

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by lsnypvcs

I am employed in the video game industry and have since 1996. I admit that I have placed Masonic symbols in a hidden object game that I worked on. The context of the story was trying to stop a black magician, the catch? All of the symbols I placed were red herrings generating a strike when someone selected them.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by lsnypvcs
Hi ATS ! This is my first post as a new member. Go easy or go hard, the proof is in front of you.

I have been on this site for quite some time and finally decided to join.

The reason i have made this thread is because I was amazed at the sight of symbolism in a cartoon that air on Disney Channel called "The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes".

I was done watching a movie and switched back to cable. This was the last channel left and this cartoon was just starting, i couldn't help but notice something that caught my eye.

Now take a look at this

Now compare

From my experience here on ATS I know that people need proof, so I have provided comparisons and links are below. I am not expecting you to take my word on it, look it up for yourself.

Link to the video:The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes. "The man who stole tomorrow"

I was skeptical about symbolism and who's behind it because I thought that if they were hidden and secretive, they would not want to be exposed. Yet there seems to be no apparent cover up as this image is clearly obvious to the ignorant denying mind.

Looking forward to opinions and comments

I have done a few threads on the topic I am about to ask.

Please, anyone who is concerned about this symbolism, Could you explain to me how it affects you?
How does it make you feel? Are you better or worse for having noticed it? Will your life be the same now that you have seen it?

I am truly curious since I cannot personally see any harm/benefit to having these images hidden.
Thanks in advance.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   
i see a skull more than the eye
2nd

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by azureskys
I believe that symbol stands for Horus and means Health and Healing

If so, not such a bad thing.

Considering there is an eye of Horus to the left on the US $1 bill, and Horus himself on the right, I doubt it.

Health and healing is the last thing on the mind of people behind money.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

I thought the eye on the Dollar Bill was the Eye of Providence. Isn't there a big difference between the two?

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Disney knows the Illuminati are going to take over Earth.

Haha, I doubt it but regardless, what a find! No pun intended, but great eye!

Welcome to ATS, friend.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   
People have seen these symbols in lots of disney films and programmes also there is a lot of other subliminal findings from disney.

I definitely see it no doubt its there, I just don't see much point in it though..

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Please, anyone who is concerned about this symbolism, Could you explain to me how it affects you?
How does it make you feel? Are you better or worse for having noticed it? Will your life be the same now that you have seen it?

Are you here to make a survey for illuminati, so they know how their symbols have affected people? Must be important information for them in any case.

Or why are you asking these questions in these threads so much? Why do you care about people's lives, whether they are better or worse?

As far as saying you don't "personally" feel that they have any effect, tells how little you know about subliminal effects and the sub-conscious.

And lastly, you have some masonic symbols in your 'avatar' picture..

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   
yep
still looks more like a skull than an eye!
skull skull skull skull skull

top topics

<< 1   >>

join