It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati symbolism in Disney Channel spotted

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Hi ATS ! This is my first post as a new member. Go easy or go hard, the proof is in front of you.

I have been on this site for quite some time and finally decided to join.

The reason i have made this thread is because I was amazed at the sight of symbolism in a cartoon that air on Disney Channel called "The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes".

I was done watching a movie and switched back to cable. This was the last channel left and this cartoon was just starting, i couldn't help but notice something that caught my eye.

Now take a look at this

Now compare

From my experience here on ATS I know that people need proof, so I have provided comparisons and links are below. I am not expecting you to take my word on it, look it up for yourself.

Link to the video:The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes. "The man who stole tomorrow"

I was skeptical about symbolism and who's behind it because I thought that if they were hidden and secretive, they would not want to be exposed. Yet there seems to be no apparent cover up as this image is clearly obvious to the ignorant denying mind.

Looking forward to opinions and comments

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Pardon the pun but, good eye.

Welcome to ATS.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Interesting indeed, when I looked at the first picture I automatically spotted the eye. Pretty creepy I have to say. But I'm slightly confused as to why go through the trouble to put that there lol it doesn't make any sence to me. Whatever the reason I am patiently waiting for the ATS geniouses to roll through and provide some info. Nice find op s&f for u

Oh and P.S welcome aboard :p
edit on 11-3-2012 by Thisbseth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   
That can't be coincidence.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by WP4YT

Hardout! wow their really getting lazy these days. Good lazy makes them easier to defeat ^.^

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Nice find,i'll star flag it,i don't think its as obvious as you assume,you could easily miss this,i did'nt watch all the video but it dose'nt seem to be relevant to the story and i can definitely the egyptian symbolism you're speaking of.Once you're eye's are open to this you see it everywhere.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   
I will admit that I rolled my eyes when I read the title. Not because I don't think Disney uses Illuminati symbolism, but because it's hard to find any solid examples by someone who doesn't need loads of additional back-story information to 'tie it all together'.

You are certainly not one of those. There is no mistaking that photo, and I highly doubt it's a coincidence. Awesome find, my friend. Welcome to ATS!

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by thebabyseagull

First of, Thanks. The major point in this, is the blatant symbolism almost as if its done in a proud matter.

As for the Egyptian connection, I believe this symbol has been adopted by masonic cults, rather than being used to display Egyptian association.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Pretty creepy. Its kind of hard to not see it.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by lsnypvcs

What's to hide? There's an Avengers splinter group calling themselves the Illuminati as part of Marvel's canon.

Not to mention the Illuminati being explicitly referenced in the old Disney tv series Gargoyles.

So if Disney & Marvel have a history of writing about the Illuminati, why would it be a surprise that they include the Illuminati in their works?

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Don't forget to take into account that artists are the ones who make the images.

An artist working on a program such as this may get inspired to add some flourishes that only he chose.

Think of it like taking initiative.

Of course, Inside messages, a study in the styles of the topical historical references, or a brainstorming session with supervisors, any of these could be the reason for this 'hidden' eye.

Peridolia cannot be ruled out either.

A plus B does not equal Q.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Very good find OP...as someone pointed out earlier, once you know what to look for as far as their symbolism, it's all over the place. The thing is, most people have no clue.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Wow, there it is, clear as a bell. I'm impressed, as some of the others said, used to reading those titles and seeing nothing concrete. I wonder what those people aren't into...

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   

you must of picked a good day.

any other everyone would say your seeing things

at least if i posted this

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
interesting. Something else about disney that I found interesting in the area I live in and the cable company. You can get the disney channel in the kids package, but if you order the adult channels (playboy hustler etc package) you also get the disney channel!!! How creepy is that....screw disney lol. I'm not surprised at all :/

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

i can kinda see it, has anyone noticed the trailer for " john carter" where they have a jc placed over an m that looks like a trident? another new disney gem I am sure

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
If you guys think THAT little bit is symbolism, you'd crap your pants at some of the stuff they have in OPs of various shows I've watched.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   

The Wedjat predates the Illuminati by a fair bit.

Also, its meaning might be other that what you may have imagined if you believed it to be an Illuminati symbol.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I believe that symbol stands for Horus and means Health and Healing

If so, not such a bad thing.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by chr0naut

The Wedjat predates the Illuminati by a fair bit.

Also, its meaning might be other that what you may have imagined if you believed it to be an Illuminati symbol.

Sorry I failed to look at your reference before posting. My bad

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join